• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSB reports back from Dream on ?'s, measurements, costs, PC access, rooms, etc. PICS!

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing all of your knowledge about the Dream!

Just a question regarding the new electrical stuff. If you put your KTTW card in the slot to turn on the power, are there still switches by which you can turn the lights on/off? For example, could we keep the KTTW card in the slot overnight, turn the lights off, and watch TV in bed?

....If you put your KTTW card in the slot to turn on the power, are there still switches by which you can turn the lights on/off? For example, could we keep the KTTW card in the slot overnight, turn the lights off, and watch TV in bed?

Yes.

SSB,
Didn't see a hair dryer in your bathroom photo. Is there one? Is it better then the ones on the magic and wonder?
Also, the fridge....is it more of chill chest like on the magic and wonder or is it a true fridge? DH was just put on insulin and I need to make sure it's cold enough.
Thanks for all the awesome pictures and your help!!!
Disney Dreaming....
Michele

SSB,
Didn't see a hair dryer in your bathroom photo. Is there one? Is it better then the ones on the magic and wonder?
Also, the fridge....is it more of chill chest like on the magic and wonder or is it a true fridge? DH was just put on insulin and I need to make sure it's cold enough.
Thanks for all the awesome pictures and your help!!!
Disney Dreaming....
Michele

Thanks for all of the nice notes above!

I have a photo of the hair dryer and will post when home. It is a BIG improvement over the old version! The fridge seemed pretty cold to me for Diet Coke/beer and did not take overnight to chill like the older ones did.

I have a photo of the hair dryer and will post when home. It is a BIG improvement over the old version! The fridge seemed pretty cold to me for Diet Coke/beer and did not take overnight to chill like the older ones did.

YOU used a HAIR dryer? :lmao: :teeth:

SSB....I posted a question a page back on the bottom...if you get a chance could you please let me know. Thank you. I am loving your report!

Thank you so much! I am going to assume it will be ok for DH's insulin then. And thanks for the photos! They are greatly appreciated!

Disney Dreaming...
Michele

Did guests pay the same usual rate for Palo and Remy on preview cruises? Also how did anyone reserve it? I heard it was not available to reserve in advance?

Sorry that I missed your question before ...

Yes, same rate for Palo, but the one free person for being Platinum CC member did not apply. I am not sure if just for this cruise or if it will be the ongoing policy. I was not able to reserve in advance but did have many in line with me who were able to book when on board ... so keep the faith!

Thanks for posting and answering all the questions. Do you have all these on a photobucket type site? I'm going in November and I'd like to look through the album to get my fix over the next several months.

Thank you....we are sailing on 1/23 and are really hoping to get Remy! Eaten at Palo too many times...so will wait until our 9/4/11 sailing to do Palo, plus it will be free then with our Platinum status

SSB, thanks bunches for taking the time to post all this FABULOUS info here! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:You have answered so many of the questions I have! This thread is making me CRAZY excited for our April Dream cruise!

SSD, I think I may have asked this earlier too but never saw an answer. Sorry if I missed itzWhat is your opinion of the pools? Do you think they are big enough to handle the bigger crowds? Thanks! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter