• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSB reports back from Dream on ?'s, measurements, costs, PC access, rooms, etc. PICS!

Thank you soo much SSB!! I love your pictures and your patient question answering!!
Glad you had a great time and oh I can't wait to settle into one of those hot tubs!!

I am SO with you on that one... ha-ha!! Yes, as far as I saw just the one, but they had two seperate machines there, BOTH of which had Diet Coke ... so did not ever have to wait. Diet Coke is good food. :)

I had heard that there are actually 2 stations this time, but was never able to find out where they were located. Here's hoping!!

It was quite a bit larger than the classic ships and more overall options. I spent most time in the stream/aromatheropyish ones, of which there were two. There were also dry-heat option ones available as well as two large hottubs more on private deck area (I saw part of sail away party from there) as well as a slew of heated lounges for relaxing inside. There were four (or more?) specialty showers with different mists/heates/scents. Really one of my favorite spots on the DCL ships. I bought a pass for all three days where you get a bit of a discount ... I can't find right now but seems like $50 or so and I felt like great value for time spent there.

Oh my goodness! That sounds fantastic! Can I leave my kids with any of you so my wifeand I can cruise without them this time? :lmao:

Just wanted to say thanks!

Amazing!

:tinker:Pixie dust for you for taking the time to share.

Thanks so very much! It really was fun to have questions before and to go out exploring the new ship. Can't wait for return voyage ... hoping for this summer.

Thanks very much!

Both good questions, but I think my itinerary was maybe an odd one. We had "The Golden Mickeys" the first night, no "show" on the Pirate night, and then "Believe" the third night. Not sure what they'll do on the official itineraries.

Extra shot of Royal Palace:

ry%3D400

As I remember, even on the older ships, the night of the party there was no main show. Anyone else out there remember it differently?

SSB, this is amazing! We have to wait until Nov to go on our cruise and I have been DYING to get a taste of what's to come. I have never done drugs, but I think you are my dealer anyway! :)

One question, with the adult pool, it seems that so much of it is used up in a shallow water area leading to the bar, a sitdown area and then a little tiny pool to actually "swim" in. How small is that actual pool area that is deeper?

Thanks again!

I get confused now, but maybe this? I think I snuck in for quick picture (and ... ran)

ry%3D400

I forget where this is... ha-ha!!!

ry%3D400

That first photo is of the tween club "Edge". My DD12 can't wait to check it out. The other photo... no idea :)

Is the second photo of Pink?

Pj

Wow, you learn something everyday. You made me interested, because I didn't think it looked like Pink... so the search was on. I looked on the DCL site and looked at all the lounges, but none of the ones listed looked like they had that furniture or that view... and then voilla! I did a deck search until I clicked on deck 14 and there it is. It is a lounge called "Outlook". It isn't even listed in the list of lounges... so already we are finding hidden Mickeys onboard! :)

Looks like a great place to go for the view.

Wow, you learn something everyday. You made me interested, because I didn't think it looked like Pink... so the search was on. I looked on the DCL site and looked at all the lounges, but none of the ones listed looked like they had that furniture or that view... and then voilla! I did a deck search until I clicked on deck 14 and there it is. It is a lounge called "Outlook". It isn't even listed in the list of lounges... so already we are finding hidden Mickeys onboard! :)

Too funny... GREAT detective work. I did think that it was called "Outlook" or "Overview" or the like... ha-ha! It was when I was sneaking in and out of other areas for pictures when first on board the ship. :)

Pink had signs indicating not opened yet, and SSB could not sneak into that one.

This space can also be used for private/group events. Wouldn't it be a great place for a daytime vow renewal/wedding? :bride:

Hmmmmmm....wonder if DISers can researve it every embarkation day for our DIS MEETS!!!!! :lmao:

Did guests pay the same usual rate for Palo and Remy on preview cruises? Also how did anyone reserve it? I heard it was not available to reserve in advance?

Thank you for all the great info. I was wondering if you have to go barefoot on the aqua duck or can you wear a aqua shoe. My DH has a phobia about bare feet.

You have so many fabulous pictures! thanks so much for sharing! are you going to make a photobucket of some sort of all of your pics? or have you posted already all of yours pics? i'd love to see all of them if possible! thanks !:goodvibes

Thank you for all the great info. I was wondering if you have to go barefoot on the aqua duck or can you wear a aqua shoe. My DH has a phobia about bare feet.

Thanks!! Others in line did have shoes/sandals so I think that he is good to go... :)

Fantastic Thread SSB :thumbsup2 Thanks for taking the time to share with us all :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter