Squirts, Shirts, & Flirts...The Legend Continues (TR started 6-23)

I'm here and I'm in! :woohoo:
Page 3, hmmm. I think this is going to be a loooong PTR. :3dglasses

It's good to be here. :yay:

It'll be a lot. I wish I had a number for you...maybe as we get closer I'll hear something. But this trip is a family trip, so all of the consultants who earn it bring their whole families. It turns into a lot of people. And most of them go to the park where the exclusive EMH is, even if they don't get up in time for EMH, because that's the park where their friends went for the day. So, if you add all of them on top of a normal Monday crowd....not recommended.
i see i see, when you hear more about it or if you already know can you let me know which days they have there exclusive EMH for that group so we can plan some of meals and parks around where not to go.
i did not see you say when they were in your TR

I'm signing on too. I'm a little late cause I'm anal like Elizabeth and have to read everything before I post. Although I did read all of GBs before I posted I did not read all of ZZUBs reports. I have read some of them on my own and love them. I think he's was the first report I ever read. Of course my favorite update he ever did was the run for the restroom in Canada. Classic!
:welcome:

i dont think i have read his reports, i will have to check them out...or if you have a link u could provide me with that would help.:surfweb:

this story has me interested
The infamous number 4! :lmao: I laughed about that for DAYS. I still crack up thinking about it.

Yes I laughed hard about that one. :rotfl2::rotfl2: I wonder if he did go back this year?:confused3

I had to read too. Finally here on page 3.:sad2: Stoopid work! Just got home to find this treasure.
more people loving the story, it is a must read for me now.

:welcome: hope you enjoy it and continue to hang out with us.

Hi Candi and Dan!!! You bet'ca I'm along for the ride as always. ;)
Great thanks for coming back for this years run at our next TR

:welcome:

Hello to all my fans! LOL...I am looking forward to getting to know all of you as our pretr report goes on. Dan talks about you guys alot. You're like one big happy disney family.

You're part of that family..:grouphug:

Looking forward to hearing things from your perspective....:thumbsup2

i will totally admit i thought the squirts meant something else, especially with all your talk of chili. :lmao:

i will totally admit i thought the squirts meant something else, especially with all your talk of chili. :lmao:

and over here in squirtz-ville, it means something altogether unique and different. Things vary by region.

That being said, I'm sure we'll still all be swimming in fart conversation before too long.
I wouldn't have it any other way. :lmao:

Hi everyone! It has been forever since I have posted on here. Thought I might as well put my two cents in since its just the beginning.
Candi! :woohoo: I was wondering when you would chime in. :yay: I'm so happy you'll be sharing and joining this DIS family....I haven't been around as long as some, but feel like I'm apart. :hug:

Awwww, it's so sweet to see a hubby say good things about their honey. :cloud9: :love:

Hello to all my fans! LOL...I am looking forward to getting to know all of you as our pretr report goes on. Dan talks about you guys alot. You're like one big happy disney family.
We may act like a bunch of immature junior high kids :laughing: ....but, we have lots of laughs and have a good time being goofy together. :goodvibes ;)

:welcome: dawn

:rotfl:i think alot of peoples minds will race around trying to figure that part of the title out until they read the reason behind it.:thumbsup2

glad to have you here.

and over here in squirtz-ville, it means something altogether unique and different. Things vary by region.
hmmm unique and different:confused3

i dont even want to guess.
:laughing:
I wouldn't have it any other way. :lmao:

Candi! :woohoo: I was wondering when you would chime in. :yay: I'm so happy you'll be sharing and joining this DIS family....I haven't been around as long as some, but feel like I'm apart. :hug:

Awwww, it's so sweet to see a hubby say good things about their honey. :cloud9: :love:

We may act like a bunch of immature junior high kids :laughing: ....but, we have lots of laughs and have a good time being goofy together. :goodvibes ;)

its easy to say good things about her, she is a great mom (and wifey):love:

Another newbie here!! Found my way over here from Jordan's PTR!! Your family is adorable and I can't wait to hear all about your plans for this trip!!

Great title by the way!!! SO funny!!!:rotfl2:

i dont think i have read his reports, i will have to check them out...or if you have a link u could provide me with that would help.:surfweb:
Happy to be of service my friend. Zzub's "The Battle For My Wallet" TR's cover 6 trips.

Battle 1

Battle 2

Battle 3

Battle 4

Battle 5

Battle 6 - Chapters 1-7

Battle 6 - Chapter 8

Battle 6 - Chapter 9

Battle 6 - Chapter 10

I highly recommed you not have a drink in your hand while reading.

:wave2: Welcome to the insanity.

:welcome: to all three of you
Hello!!! Joining in!! Parker is so cute. I remember reading your "surprise" trip for your wife when Parker was just a baby!
thank you, yep that was the one she found out about while checking the boards which she normally never did then. :rolleyes: ohh well it was still fun.

I'm joining in! Your kids are adorable.
thank you very much, we only have 1 little man, do you know something i dont know.:laughing:

Another newbie here!! Found my way over here from Jordan's PTR!! Your family is adorable and I can't wait to hear all about your plans for this trip!!

Great title by the way!!! SO funny!!!:rotfl2:
a friend of jordans is a friend of mine,

we are planning meal stuff this weekend, so i will have that up after the weekend.

popcorn::

i dont even want to guess.

Ok, here's what I could come up with:

Squirt #1: What comes up out of the open manholes near our office.

Squirt #2: The mayonnaise they squirt all over the hot dogs (called Hamburgers here) in the bazaar.

Happy to be of service my friend. Zzub's "The Battle For My Wallet" TR's cover 6 trips.

Battle 1

Battle 2

Battle 3

Battle 4

Battle 5

Battle 6 - Chapters 1-7

Battle 6 - Chapter 8

Battle 6 - Chapter 9

Battle 6 - Chapter 10

I highly recommed you not have a drink in your hand while reading.

:wave2: Welcome to the insanity.
thanks, did not even see that you ninja posted me while i was replying and did not even see it till now.
will check them out.

Ok, here's what I could come up with:

Squirt #1: What comes up out of the open manholes near our office.

Squirt #2: The mayonnaise they squirt all over the hot dogs (called Hamburgers here) in the bazaar.
both of those are wrong very wrong, well i could live with the first one, but putting mayo on a hot dog, that is something should be outlawed,

:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter