Spring 2015 Dapper Day

IMG_3992.jpg

Here's DS in his dapper best! He was really proud of his outfit, but felt horribly bashful with all the attention he was getting. I'm going to have to work harder on my dapper outfit for next time to keep up with my stylish little guy. :)

Love the print on this skirt! The pictures are so great! It looks like it was cool enough to wear a sweater, vest, stole, etc. I'm going in Sept and I'm afraid it will be HOT.
It was more than cool enough! It was rainy and my group may have kept jackets on most of the day if we weren't trying to look nice. I'm afraid that September will likely be hot. It generally is.

I'm thinking we'll avoid the fall Dapper Days, too. I wilt and get excessively cranky when I'm hot, and dapper clothes are just not hot temp friendly!

Hopefully DS won't grow so much that he outgrows this suit by next year, since we did buy it a bit on the big-ish side. He's already talking about what color shirt and tie he wants for next time, and thinks he needs a little pocket square, too (he saw someone with one and thinks it looks very cool). He's also trying to sweet talk his daddy into joining us next time, and DH actually said "maybe!" I guess he missed us more than he dislikes Disney vacations. ;)

We attended Fall Dapper Day last September and it was terribly, uncomfortably, regrettably hot. It was between 95-100 and I was melting in the heat. I'd take the rain and cold any day over that heat. Now that we've attended both a Fall and a Spring DD, I think I'd only opt for the Spring one from here on out.

We attended Fall Dapper Day last September and it was terribly, uncomfortably, regrettably hot. It was between 95-100 and I was melting in the heat. I'd take the rain and cold any day over that heat. Now that we've attended both a Fall and a Spring DD, I think I'd only opt for the Spring one from here on out.

Last February's Dapper Day was pretty hot too as I recall. Must be that whole global warming thing. Sept definitely takes the cake as far as melt you hot though.

So much so I won't even do the Fall Dapper Days anymore. Spring is where it's at.

That's what I'm afraid of :faint: But, The actual Dapper Day is Friday, the 18th and I'm not getting there until Sunday the 20th. Do people only dress up on the actual day? The convention rates run for 2 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter