Spring 2015 Dapper Day

You guys look great! I wish we could have made our meet up, but we went to the Disneybound meet up at the same time. We had such a great trip. I cried when the bell hop came to get our bags this morning.

Cheer up mate! There is always September's Dapper Day. :flower1:

:tinker:

If anyone is ready to start working on their next Dapper outfit, there are a few yards of the infamous Disneyland bedspread fabric on ebay right now.

I do not know how to sew, so that is a no go. Sigh.... maybe one day I will learn. Thank you though for the information. :)

View attachment 80646 It was great to meet some of you. Here's the only pic I got of my family that day. The frozen theme would have been much better had I finished my Anna dress, but oh well.

Very nice picture. Thank you for sharing it.
Finish your dress when you are able to, then wear it this September during dapper day.
At least you know how to sew. If I had to wear only clothing that I sewed, like maaan, I would have to join a nudist colony. Lmao :faint:

No....really. Blah...ha...

I want to reply to everyone but I caught a very nasty flu bug and all I can manage right now is to post one picture of our DIS meet at GCH:
My stomach has been causing me excruciating pain the past three days too. I wonder if we caught the same bug.

I want to reply to everyone but I caught a very nasty flu bug and all I can manage right now is to post one picture of our DIS meet at GCH:
View attachment 80587

You guys all look fantastic! I wish we could have made it over for the meet up, but we ended up getting stuck in Disneyland before our Fantasmic ressie. While the rain did cause a few problems, it definitely helped with crowd control, we had a fantastic 4-day trip with what I considered low crowds.

I think you guys were a few people in front of us for photo at the Walt statue in DCA on Sunday afternoon! The dress looked cute in person, too! :) Thanks also for your advice about the stroller cover (on another thread) - it came in very handy and kept my littlest one dry!

If it looked like a little hurricane in a rainbow, that was definitely us :) I had to use stitch witchery to hem the dress and because of the rain, it fell loose causing her to trip all over herself, but it was fantastic, we got a ton of compliments and "Hey, I remember those sheets!", lol.

I'm glad I gave you that advice and then didn't follow it, haha! I ended up buying one of those 9 dollar ponchos to cover ours when I forgot all the ponchos in the room!

I got the same flu bug as DizMe. As soon as I'm among the living again, I'll post some pics. It was fun seeing everyone! :)

Oh wow, everyone looked so nice! I'm having a lot of trouble uploading pictures, so let's see if this link works: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...484031.-2207520000.1425537829.&type=3&theater This is my husband and myself.

Here's my youngest: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...484031.-2207520000.1425537829.&type=3&theater

and here's both my boys: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...484031.-2207520000.1425537829.&type=3&theater

Feel better DizMe and Dizneyluvr2

This is the message that appears when I had clicked upon your links

The page you requested
cannot be displayed right now.
It may be temporarily
unavailable, the link you
clicked on may be broken or
expired, or you may not have
permission to view this page.

If it looked like a little hurricane in a rainbow, that was definitely us :) I had to use stitch witchery to hem the dress and because of the rain, it fell loose causing her to trip all over herself, but it was fantastic, we got a ton of compliments and "Hey, I remember those sheets!", lol.

I'm glad I gave you that advice and then didn't follow it, haha! I ended up buying one of those 9 dollar ponchos to cover ours when I forgot all the ponchos in the room!

Yes, it did! That line was long for photos and I understand how she could get antsy waiting in it! We were the group with the girls in sailor dresses. :)

Isn't that always the way? You know I give myself good advice, but seldom ever take it!

This is the message that appears when I had clicked upon your links

The page you requested
cannot be displayed right now.
It may be temporarily
unavailable, the link you
clicked on may be broken or
expired, or you may not have
permission to view this page.

Darn it -- I'm going to have to resize the photos and try again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter