Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

Hi, we will arrive June 12th, 2014 and would like to upgrade our 4 one day tickets to 4 Fantasy AP's if anyone can sponsor us. Also, will the Fantasy AP allow us to enter for EMH's or was that the 20th Anniversary version only. Thanks

Hi Joe. Hubby and I will be there from June 11th -13th. We could sponsor you for three of those AP's. PLease feel free to send me a message if that is of any help to you.

One last try :goodvibes
We are in DLP 27th and 28th April and can sponsor 3 people for the 10% discount (and of course the lovely stamps for us:goodvibes)
Amanda

we are planning to visit there between 3/May to 6/May and looking for sponsor to buy Dream passes (1 adult and 1 child). promoparc have this on offer at 198 euro but only for french residents...sigh:badpc:

We will be in DLP 9/10 and 11 of June and can sponsor up to 9 people for the 10% discount :)
If you are traveling by car we are also happy to meet you by the entrance so that we can get your the free parking by using our AP's
If you are coming with friends or family that do not want an AP, we are also happy to help you get the bring a friend tickets which cost only €21 for 1 day 2 park:goodvibes:goodvibes

send me a pm if we can help each other
Amanda x

Hello,

My wife, myself and two three year old twin girls will be there this Tuesday for 16 days. Although we aren't going every day, we'll want to go a few days. If anyone can/wants to sponsor a lovely family from Texas, I will not turn down a discount. :) Sad that I missed out on the CE/Promoparcs deal. PM me if you can help.

We'll be in the parcs from 5 - 12 July and can sponsor up to 6 people. We'd be very grateful for the stamps. Please pm me if you're interested.

Hello,

My wife, myself and two three year old twin girls will be there this Tuesday for 16 days. Although we aren't going every day, we'll want to go a few days. If anyone can/wants to sponsor a lovely family from Texas, I will not turn down a discount. :) Sad that I missed out on the CE/Promoparcs deal. PM me if you can help.

Hello,

I'm in the park from 19. June to 22. June. I can sponser 3 people. If you want, you can send me an PM.

If you get sponsored do you still get your park entrance ticket refunded, we would like to buy 2 tickets going on the 21st & 22nd June , thanks

If you get sponsored do you still get your park entrance ticket refunded, we would like to buy 2 tickets going on the 21st & 22nd June , thanks

From what I've been advised you can buy your one day park ticket meet your sponsor later in the day go to the Ap office get your refund plus 10 percent off :)
So yes :thumbsup2

We'll be in the parcs from 5 - 12 July and can sponsor up to 6 people. We'd be very grateful for the stamps. Please pm me if you're interested.

Edit: We can now sponsor two people. So if you want to buy two annual passes between 5 and 12 July and are looking for a sponsor, let me know.

We arrive on Thursday 26th June (pm) and return on the 29th and can sponsor up to 6 people. Happy to help and be helped by anyone in that period! :goodvibes

ILOVEDLP said:
From what I've been advised you can buy your one day park ticket meet your sponsor later in the day go to the Ap office get your refund plus 10 percent off :)

Yes, this is correct.

Just agreeing with you and Lisa C here as we did this exact thing 3 days ago. We met up with JoeATC (and his lovely family) as per the above exchange ^^^^^ and they had 1 day tickets. We all went in together and up to the AP office and they refunded the 1 day ticket price and then applied the 10% discount.

Just agreeing with you and Lisa C here as we did this exact thing 3 days ago. We met up with JoeATC (and his lovely family) as per the above exchange ^^^^^ and they had 1 day tickets. We all went in together and up to the AP office and they refunded the 1 day ticket price and then applied the 10% discount.

forgive me but doesn't that mean if you buy a one-day ticket then apply for the sponsorship discount later that you're not actually getting 10% off? ie if the above happens, lets say you buy a one-day park ticket at 64 euros, then meet your sponsor later for the sponsorship discount at the AP office - fantasy pass 159 euros minus what you've already paid 64 euros = 95 euros, then 10% off that = 9.5 euros, so your fantasy pass costs 159 euros minus 9.5 euros = 149.90 euros.

If you just bought your AP at Guest Services instead (with your sponsor present to get the discount) you'd get 10% off the full 159 euros wouldn't you? So it would cost 159 euros minus 15.9 euros = 143.10 euros.

I believe you are correct on that Elaine. We kept back a bit when the money side of things was going on as didn't want to seem too 'in your face', so I am not sure what they paid.

But if someone has already purchased their one day ticket(s) then there is still some discount, however the better deal IS in buying the AP at guest services like we did when we got ours in December.

I don't know if our sponsor family just got lucky, but even though we had said we could only sponsor three, the AP office applied the discount to the four passes they bought. DH did of course just get the three stamps on his sponsorship form which is more than OK by us.

Hope this doesnt sound daft but if you bought your day ticket on line before travellin,and got a better deal that paying at the gates, would they automatically deduct the gate price of the annual pass??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter