Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

littlelizzie

Mouseketeer
:goodvibes
SPONSORSHIP OF ANNUAL PASSPORTS​

This thread is designed for members who already hold a annual pass to “sponsor” others passports to receive up to 12 months extra on their own passport and members who wish to become annual passport holders to receive 10% off their passports when they purchase thus benefiting both parties.

Members can either offer or ask for sponsorship below.
Obviously personal information will have to be exchanged via PM and this will have to be done on trust. Never post personal information on here.

Below are links which tells you all about the price and benefits of the annual passports.

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/annual-passeports/

https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/media/wdpro-dlp-assets/prod/en-gb/system/images/Page-PA_all.pdf

http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/booking/annual-passports/

I presume the annual passport holder will have to send the forms to the potential passport holder to take with them. (If someone could confirm this it would be helpful)

If there is any other information I need to put in this starter thread or if anyone who holds a annual passport can add anymore information PM to me or post below and I will edit the this message with any other information given.

Liz

All offers to sponsor or to be sponsored should comply with rules of Annual Passport holders and posting guidelines of the DIS :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will start this off...... if anyone would like to sponsor 4 passports and knows how to go about it please PM me.

Thanks

Liz

Hi Lizzie
I would be happy to sponsor you as for Annual passes but I would need to look into how to do it. I will Pm you with details.

We are planning to buy annual passports for our trip in October and would like to take part in this too. Maybe you could sponsor us Lizzie.

Hello,
I live very near to DLRP and would be happy to sponsor anyone who wishes to get an AP.
If your french is not upto scratch then I'll come in the park and help you purchasing your AP's.

Have fun

Mart

TotallyAngelic said:
Do you send the filled in form to the person you are sponsoring or to DLRP?
To the person, who will then take it with them to the annual passport office for validation :)

This all seems like a great idea...but not if you don't have the parrainage forms....I have emailed DLRP to see if they can be printed off the website or photocopied (we have only one), they emailed me back to say they can just be picked up from the AP office.....whoops, I forgot to tell them I was from the UK, so I have now sent a second email.

TotallyAngelic said:
This all seems like a great idea...but not if you don't have the parrainage forms....I have emailed DLRP to see if they can be printed off the website or photocopied (we have only one), they emailed me back to say they can just be picked up from the AP office.....whoops, I forgot to tell them I was from the UK, so I have now sent a second email.
I've posted the link to the pdf in a previous post. This is off the official website so it can be used or you can collect in person at the annual passport bureau

I would be very grateful if someone could contact me regarding sponsoring myself and my daughter (may also be my mother). We are hoping to go in July or August - need to organise accommodation and Eurostar first.

Hi diamond57 and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

We will be getting our passports when we go in a few days. I have got the sponsorship forms to take along and will report back on how we got on when we return, if all goes well I will happily sponsor anyone as someone was kind enough to offer to sponsor us.

What a good idea! I've still not lost hope of DH agreeing to go in October or else early next year! I may be back! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!