Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

Can we add into this thread when can somebody with AP sponsor Someone else?.
As we can not buy cheap AP anymore this maybe useful
We would need someone to sponsor us on 27th oct 2014 3 adults needing dream AP.
Many thanks
Rachael :yay:

Edit found out my boys can sponsor us great news for me !
We will be only happy to sponsor 3 people from 27th oct till 3 nov 2014,

We'll be there 15-16th March and can sponsor 6 people. PM me if you would like to know any more or if we can help :)

How many months would be added to my AP if I sponsor one person?

Trying to find a breakdown of the ts&cs in English but im just getting frazzled :/ thanks in advance

Trying to find a breakdown of the ts&cs in English but im just getting frazzled :/ thanks in advance

none - it doesn't work that way I'm afraid. You have to sponsor 3 new AP purchases to get any free extension on your AP.

Unfortunately it does not work like that :(
You need 3 stamps to get a free 12 months renewal, but you get nothing for 1 or 2 i'm afraid.

Also worth remembering that you need to collect all 3 stamps in the same time period which is either 1st april till 1st november OR 1st november till 31 march. You can not carry a stamp over from one period to the next.

DLPdaft said:
none - it doesn't work that way I'm afraid. You have to sponsor 3 new AP purchases to get any free extension on your AP.

Aaah bother. Well I'll be happy to help sponsor - I just wont have any benefit! I'll be renewing by post later in the year so & getting 6 months free so its OK!

addverbaan said:
Unfortunately it does not work like that :(
You need 3 stamps to get a free 12 months renewal, but you get nothing for 1 or 2 i'm afraid.

Also worth remembering that you need to collect all 3 stamps in the same time period which is either 1st april till 1st november OR 1st november till 31 march. You can not carry a stamp over from one period to the next.

Never knew about the two seasons for stamps either. Thanks for that :-)

Hi, I will be in Disney with my family between 12th and 16th April and can sponsor up to 6 people, pm if its any use to you :):):)

thanks

bren

We have 4 Dream passes and can sponsor people from 9th to 16th April and from 24th to 28th May, if it helps anyone.
We arrive on April 9th staying with my grown up children and grandchildren at Explorers nearby arriving via Eurostar
We will need 4 adults and one child aged 13 and one child aged 6
Any help please appreciated tried to buy on line but we don't have a French address!
Tracey

We will be there 21st - 25th April and 20- 24th July if anybody wants a sponser we have fantasy passes.

We arrive on April 9th staying with my grown up children and grandchildren at Explorers nearby arriving via Eurostar
We will need 4 adults and one child aged 13 and one child aged 6
Any help please appreciated tried to buy on line but we don't have a French address!
Tracey

We will hopefully be there from about 1 in the afternoon, traffic permitting. Is that too late for you?

We will hopefully be there from about 1 in the afternoon, traffic permitting. Is that too late for you?
That would be great can we meet at station not sure on arrival tine my daughter booked the tickets
Can you pm me please
How does sponsorship work?
Tracey

Just sent you a friend request and another PM BUT still not able to send you my email as it is not allowed??

Just sent you a message back Cuthbert so hope you manage to read it you may ned to accept my friend request as it came up as a visitor?
I sent you my mobile tel number so we can now speak and also text
We arrive at Marne la Vallee - Disney station at about 2pm on Wednesday April 9th and I plan to use Disney Express for luggage, much to my daughters annoyance as she feels it is a waste of money! But it will save us time etc both ways

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter