SPIDERS...Why did it have to be....SPIDERS

Sad that your report has come to an end. I've noticed it happens with almost every trip report:sad2: Thanks so much for sharing your adventures with us! I just love seeing the relationship you and Jasmine have. I hope when my DD is all grown up she will still love vacationing with me. Now get that pre trippies going!

Thanks so much:hug: I can guarantee you she will love travelling with you and the older they get the easier it gets! When Jasmine was going into grade 9 we took our first trip just the two of us, no one else was with us. We both loved it ... then this TR was the only other one we've taken just the two of us.

Its always sad when a trip report comes to an end, but sadder when a trip comes to an end!:sad2:

Good thing you have another trip in the works to concentrate on!:banana:

Looking forward to the PTR

KIM

I am so excited that we have another trip....I love the trips with my sister and her family....my nieces get so excited that it makes me so excited!:banana:

So happy you'll be along for the PTR!!!

I am BITTER that this trip report is over :( However, the exciting part is the PTR coming up later today! (You KNOW ill be stalking until its posted)...

Great ending though, I actually felt the tightness in my chest looking at the morning pictures. I HATE that feeling, and get so jealous of all the people going TO the resort instead of home like me.... bah humbug.

Jealous of your upcoming DIS-meet! I just spent the weekend in Vermont shooting a wedding -- maybe I should have kept driving north and gone to Canada instead! Ill be in Italy on your DIS-meet day, but thinking of you guys! (March 20 is my birthday!) So have a FANTASTIC day and post some pictures of your merriment! I cant wait to read all about it...

Anxiously awaiting another PTR-- chat soon! xo :hug:

My childhood friend was in town yesterday on business so we spent the entire day and evening catching up so there was no dis-ing for me!! Tonight my friend...tonight!!!

I always get a little jealous of the people coming off the plane starting their vacation before we get on that same plane to go home:sad2: You should have kept driving!!! What a fun weekend we would have had:yay:

I will be thinking of you and sending you birthday wishes on our Dis-meet day!! Jasmine said she can't wait to hear all about it!!!

TTYL
XO

So sad to see your TR end, but I'm glad you have a PTR coming up. I'll be watching for it.

I think knowing you could have spent another day at Disney would have been the worst part about the plane trouble. Too bad you didn't visit the MOA. I was looking forward to some MOA pictures. I've always wanted to go there.

Thanks for sharing your trip! :)

Perfect....so glad you'll be joining in again Kate!!!

Jasmine loves MOA and she was really angry with me, but there really was NO money to go shopping!! :rotfl2: She was probably regretting buying me my Dooney at that point:lmao:

Thank you for coming along with us......

It's over??? sniff sniff..... The TR was awesome, thanks for taking so much time to do that for everyone!! I will be waiting for the Pre-TR and your trip will be here before we know it!!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!! :hug:

We've been through a few of these reports haven't we...I can't imagine one of my TR's without you along!

We had the best weekend, hope you and the girls did as well:goodvibes

I can't believe your plane was delayed until the next morning. Total bummer. Do you always fly home through Minneapolis? Just curious.

MOA would have been a fun side trip, but I can see how you might have exhausted the funds a bit after two weeks in Disney.

Do you have another two week trip planned???? If so - LUCKY!!!!!!

I really enjoyed your TR and can't believe its over.

This was the first time we ever flew through Minneapolis, we have always gone thru Toronto, but not having to run and grab our luggage to go thru Customs was awesome...we'll be going thru Minneapolis from now on!!:goodvibes

We are staying for 13 nights this time....my sister and her hubby had enough points with DVC for a 2 bedroom for 13 nights....how wonderful are they?:hug:

I'm so happy you were along again it truly feels like we're old friends:hug: Thank you again:hug:

I live in North Kildonan so I'm not sure what area those restaurants are in.
Maybe something a little central would be nice. Not sure where everyone else lives. Would the forks maybe be central?
yikes 9;30 is really early. Could we make it a little later?
Haven't even met anyone and already I'm coming off so demanding!! :lmao:

Just tell me where and when and I won't complain!! (but I really would rather be this side of polo park!!) lol depending on where others are coming from!

Debbie

Queen, I can't believe it is over. I thoroughly enjoyed your TR and all the photos. But most especially I enjoyed getting to know you and Jasmine through your report. :hug:

Maybe something a little central would be nice. Not sure where everyone else lives. Would the forks maybe be central?

Just tell me where and when and I won't complain!! (but I really would rather be this side of polo park!!) lol depending on where others are coming from!

Debbie

9:30 Is okay with me but later is okay too. Just not too late as I work at 3pm. Anywhere in Winnipeg is okay with me. (the city ain't that big)There is a Pancake House at the Forks and I'd be okay with that too (or the one by Polo Park... or the one on Pembina... are there others? Dunno)

Queen, I can't believe it is over. I thoroughly enjoyed your TR and all the photos. But most especially I enjoyed getting to know you and Jasmine through your report. :hug:

It flew by didn't it Kathy! We thoroughly enjoyed you joining us! It's funny how close you get to people on here, I was telling my girlfriend (we've been friends since grade 4) yesterday that I feel closer to some people on the Dis than I do friends I actually see all the time:confused3 I can't wait to keep following along and listening to all your upcoming plans and then your TR!!!!

Debbie

9:30 Is okay with me but later is okay too. Just not too late as I work at 3pm. Anywhere in Winnipeg is okay with me. (the city ain't that big)There is a Pancake House at the Forks and I'd be okay with that too (or the one by Polo Park... or the one on Pembina... are there others? Dunno)

I picked 930 because I knew pkondz had to work at 3 and Purplepeg and Geodoc also have committments at noon that day. Didn't realize there was a Pancake House at The Forks...if that works better for the majority that's fine with us. I drive all over the city so we're good with wherever, but I think the time has to stay at 930am.

I am going to send Disney Brat and Hooked on the Mouse PM"s to see if this date works for them and if everyone could let me know how many will be coming I'll see if they take reservations!

I picked 930 because I knew pkondz had to work at 3 and Purplepeg and Geodoc also have committments at noon that day. Didn't realize there was a Pancake House at The Forks...if that works better for the majority that's fine with us. I drive all over the city so we're good with wherever, but I think the time has to stay at 930am.

I am going to send Disney Brat and Hooked on the Mouse PM"s to see if this date works for them and if everyone could let me know how many will be coming I'll see if they take reservations!

Pancake house at the forks works for me!! And if 9:30 is what works for the most people then it will work for me too! :thumbsup2

So excited to meet everyone!! :goodvibes

Debbie

Sounds like it will be a great time!! Excited to see some new faces!! Great to see you again too Queen!!!

Pancake house at the forks works for me!! And if 9:30 is what works for the most people then it will work for me too! :thumbsup2

So excited to meet everyone!! :goodvibes

Debbie

Sounds like it will be a great time!! Excited to see some new faces!! Great to see you again too Queen!!!

Ok, so looks like Pancake House at the Forks....930am on Sunday March 20!

So far Purplepeg, Geodoc, Snow White (10), Mini Montana (6), Queen, Jasmine, Disney Brat, her hubby Kyle, daughter Abby, Purpleblanket (not sure if hubby or kids are coming, let me know)!! Just waiting to hear from a few others and this will be finalized!!! We are going to have a great time!!!!:dance3:

It flew by didn't it Kathy! We thoroughly enjoyed you joining us! It's funny how close you get to people on here, I was telling my girlfriend (we've been friends since grade 4) yesterday that I feel closer to some people on the Dis than I do friends I actually see all the time:confused3 I can't wait to keep following along and listening to all your upcoming plans and then your TR!!!!

This is very true. I have my best friend that I've had since I was 19, but I now have the sister/best friend I never had through the DIS (Nicki). And wait until you see my news in my PTR about Nicki.

So far Purplepeg, Geodoc, Snow White (10), Mini Montana (6), Queen, Jasmine, Disney Brat, her hubby Kyle, daughter Abby, Purpleblanket (not sure if hubby or kids are coming, let me know)!! Just waiting to hear from a few others and this will be finalized!!! We are going to have a great time!!!!:dance3:

Looking so forward to it!! :goodvibes Does anyone know if they take ressies??

Looking so forward to it!! :goodvibes Does anyone know if they take ressies??

Me too! Sent Hooked on the Mouse a PM and they are coming too!!! I am so excited!!! I will try and get some time today or tomorrow and call to see! so far we have 16 confirmed to come including the kiddies!! How excited for them to meet new friends too!! Jasmine can't wait to see Abby again.....:yay:

It'll just be me! Hubby works midnights and will just be coming off a shift and going to bed! DS works sunday mornings and DD lives in Brandon!

I can't wait to meet everyone!

Debbie

I'll be there too! :goodvibes DW can't make it but it'll be me, DD13 and DD10. BTW, I phoned pancake house and they don't take reservations on Saturdays and Sundays after 9am. I told her it might be 20 people and she said it wouldn't be a problem as they're not busy at that time.

I'll be there too! :goodvibes DW can't make it but it'll be me, DD13 and DD10. BTW, I phoned pancake house and they don't take reservations on Saturdays and Sundays after 9am. I told her it might be 20 people and she said it wouldn't be a problem as they're not busy at that time.

Thank you so much for checking in to that:worship: Too bad your DW can't make it....maybe next time! Glad your girls are coming...my nieces can't wait for it....the youngest saw Dis-meet on the calendar and asked her mom if they were allowed to come too....the next generation of Diser's!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter