SPIDERS...Why did it have to be....SPIDERS

I'm all caught up and HOLY WOW those pics of the cruise are just amazing... now I know I have to do a cruise someday! :thumbsup2 Can't say I blame you for getting talked into that one. :goodvibes

Life isn't too bad these days, busy with work which isn't such a bad thing, and getting ready for my short little trip with my mom and my DS. We just got our Magic Express vouchers in the mail this week- that was exciting of course! :banana:

Loved your review of Via Napoli as well, my DS keeps asking if we can go there and I made an ADR for our Epcot day with some hesitation since we only have 1 day there and there are SO many choices. Now I'm convinced I made a good choice, so thank you! ;)

Well, I'm heading over to your PTR- I'm so excited for you guys staying in a 2-bedroom villa- should be wonderful!! :wizard:

:hug: Carla

So glad you are doing well! Aren't those pics gorgeous and I'm with you, I can't wait to cruise...I'm thinking a 7 day cruise and 2 weeks in WDW for my 50th in 2 years....what do you think:rolleyes1

We loved Via Napoli and I think you will too! The bonus is all the cute Italian waiters:confused3just saying:rolleyes1

I will have another update done tonight on the PTR...thanks for popping in, I've missed you:hug:

So glad you are doing well! Aren't those pics gorgeous and I'm with you, I can't wait to cruise...I'm thinking a 7 day cruise and 2 weeks in WDW for my 50th in 2 years....what do you think:rolleyes1

We loved Via Napoli and I think you will too! The bonus is all the cute Italian waiters:confused3just saying:rolleyes1

I will have another update done tonight on the PTR...thanks for popping in, I've missed you:hug:

Yes, those pics really are gorgeous, and I agree that a cruise sounds like a lovely way to spend your 50th!! :cloud9:

And cute Italian waiters... wouldn't hurt my feelings. :goodvibes

Looking forward to more of your PTR- I've missed you too!! :hug:

Yes, those pics really are gorgeous, and I agree that a cruise sounds like a lovely way to spend your 50th!! :cloud9:

And cute Italian waiters... wouldn't hurt my feelings. :goodvibes

Looking forward to more of your PTR- I've missed you too!! :hug:

So my friend...are you planning on doing a TR when you get home from your upcoming trip:rolleyes1 You know I would absolutely love to read all about it!!!

See you over on our PTR...did I mention how happy I am to have you back:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter