• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SPIDERS...Why did it have to be....SPIDERS

Can this TR get any better- Grey Goose Slushie, Tim Hortons AND a Pedi!:cloud9: what a start :banana:

Jasmine looks beautiful and so do you. I have to ask though-why are you up so early today?

Well good morning:goodvibes

Just the best isn't it....just think, if those 3 things were always available to us we would be some happy girls:lmao:

Thank you for your sweet comments.....I have been up since 6am....this hour time change always gets me. I guess because we're up everyday in Disney at 7 my body just doesn't adjust back....imagine when we go back to daylight savings time....I'll be up at 3am:lmao:

I'm in and it's good to see you're off to a great start! Love all of the pictures telling the story. Makes me feel like I'm almost there:goodvibes

I'm in and it's good to see you're off to a great start! Love all of the pictures telling the story. Makes me feel like I'm almost there:goodvibes

Thanks Jenny!

I'm glad your enjoying it....I sure enjoy writing them!

That as a great start. Love the Tim Horton's cup. ;)

Q

Thanks Q....glad you made it over! I have to tell you when we came through those gates in Winnipeg and Jasmine's boyfriend was standing there with a large double double for me, I was in heaven....he also had an iced capp for Jas!!! I sure miss my Tim's when we're away!

Yay you started your TR!! I am excited to hear all about the trip. You guys had fun getting ready for it, nervous to hear about the spiders!! One trip we took a few years ago we stayed at POP, and going up the staircases to get to our room there was this one HUGE spider web with just the scariest looking spider. Well my girls were so fixated on it, they took pictures of it, talked to it, you name it. That was the trip I could've named "If I would've known how much ducks, spiders and babies would entertain them we could've saved this money and went to a park" lol they seemed more enthralled with those things than actual Disney stuff.
Can't wait to read more!!

Yay you started your TR!! I am excited to hear all about the trip. You guys had fun getting ready for it, nervous to hear about the spiders!! One trip we took a few years ago we stayed at POP, and going up the staircases to get to our room there was this one HUGE spider web with just the scariest looking spider. Well my girls were so fixated on it, they took pictures of it, talked to it, you name it. That was the trip I could've named "If I would've known how much ducks, spiders and babies would entertain them we could've saved this money and went to a park" lol they seemed more enthralled with those things than actual Disney stuff.
Can't wait to read more!!

I am so happy that you're here!! I've missed chatting with you!!

That is too funny about "your" spider....there is nothing I hate more than spiders and Jasmine is worse than me....she won't even kill one!!!!

Poor Jasmine! My girls hate bugs too. I feel like this spider story is going to get a lot worse than our little rendition of Charlotte's Web lol!! It was really odd how they loved that spider, some little odd story we will talk about for awhile I'm sure. :lmao:
So how is it getting back to work? At least writing about your trip makes getting back a little less painful! Hope you girls had a good day :)

Poor Jasmine! My girls hate bugs too. I feel like this spider story is going to get a lot worse than our little rendition of Charlotte's Web lol!! It was really odd how they loved that spider, some little odd story we will talk about for awhile I'm sure. :lmao:
So how is it getting back to work? At least writing about your trip makes getting back a little less painful! Hope you girls had a good day :)

I have to say I had the best day today....there is nothing like going back to work and everyone being so happy to see you! They also told me they're happy I am done my holidays for the year....most of them are young, not much older than Jasmine and they are an amazing bunch to have the pleasure of working with:hug:

Jasmine had a great day too....I guess all her customers were telling her it's not good to be in a tanning bed and she said "I just got back from Florida"....too funny!

Great first update! Jasmine out like a light - so cute! Love all the pics. I always love reading about travel day. It's so exciting to get to MCO! Glad your ME ride was uneventful and your room was ready. I love ASMu - I think its so cute!

Great start sister dear! Can't wait to read more, especially when it gets really good........after we arrive:lmao:

Subbing and can't wait to read more. This is the first year in a while that I haven't made a trip in September (it's my favorite month to go!).

Joining in! Can't wait to read all about your trip!

Too bad we didn't run into each other in the parks! Maybe I'll see my family in some crowd pics! :laughing:

That Grey Goose slushie looks so good- I'm bummed I didn't get one on this trip. And Pumpkin Spice Lattes- you have my mouth watering!!

Hi Queen!! Thought we would come visit your TR while we have the internet here at the hotel! Loving your TR!! Can't wait to read more...probably when we get home though. I hope your trip home went well! We really enjoyed spending time with you guys!!:goodvibes Talk to you soon!

Great first update! Jasmine out like a light - so cute! Love all the pics. I always love reading about travel day. It's so exciting to get to MCO! Glad your ME ride was uneventful and your room was ready. I love ASMu - I think its so cute!

Hi Mary Ellen! She wasn't thrilled that I posted that pic, but hey, I'm the mama and that's what I do! I'm with you...travel days are my favorite to do and read about!

Great start sister dear! Can't wait to read more, especially when it gets really good........after we arrive:lmao:

Thank you! And yes....the fun really started when you guys arrived....I wasn't drinking Grey Goose Slushies alone:lmao:

Joining in!

So happy you are here!!:cool1:

Subbing and can't wait to read more. This is the first year in a while that I haven't made a trip in September (it's my favorite month to go!).

WELCOME:thumbsup2 It is now my favorite month to go too!! Glad to have you along for the ride!

See...pooksma is laughing because she met us last year...and will be having cocktails with us next year too....good times to come my friend!:hug:

Joining in! Can't wait to read all about your trip!

Too bad we didn't run into each other in the parks! Maybe I'll see my family in some crowd pics! :laughing:

That Grey Goose slushie looks so good- I'm bummed I didn't get one on this trip. And Pumpkin Spice Lattes- you have my mouth watering!!

Great to have you along! Let me know if you see yourselves....last year I started reading a TR and both Jasmine and I said....hey they were right in front of us at Philharmagic...it was a riot! We have similar taste in drinks....gotta love that:cloud9:

Hi Queen!! Thought we would come visit your TR while we have the internet here at the hotel! Loving your TR!! Can't wait to read more...probably when we get home though. I hope your trip home went well! We really enjoyed spending time with you guys!!:goodvibes Talk to you soon!

Hi Tiff!

Thanks for taking time out to pop on and say hi to us!:hug: Had so much fun with you guys....two years in a row....does that count as our annual tradition to get together in Disney now:lmao: I think so!!! Give Abby big hugs ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter