Souvenirs! What did you buy? Or wish you had bought?

When are the Vera Bradley bags coming out? I'll be there the first week of sept and really want them!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I think my last trip I spent more at WWoHP, but I almost used up all my spending money in Mitsukoshi....it wasn't a good thing that Epcot was our first park! There's my anime nuttiness getting to me!

I love my Stitch plush I bought. I bought a few other things as well, though on my next trip I'm most looking forward to Build-A-Droid.

2012DisneyWorldBride said:
I have the original design Disney Dooney and really want them to bring back the princess design. I have heard its discontinued. But one CM I talked to said they might bring the style back eventually. I wish I would have gotten it!!!

The new brown colored one I hated when I first saw it... But it's growing on me and I'm thinking I might need that one too or the charm one.

I am not a fan of the Vera's. I saw them at Epcot for the F&G and did not like them at all. Too bad.

They sell the princess pattern at the Princess 1/2 in Feb

Latest purchases were the Red Trolley and track from California Adventure, Buena Vista St. We put it around the base of our Christmas tree and it is so adorable.

My daughter got the Dooney crossbody with all her favorites perfectly positioned on the bag. She's been looking a lot and only found the one she really wanted during our last trip.

This isn't exactly something you 'buy' but I took the one of the Backstage Magic tours about ten years ago with my wife. I grew up obsessed with the original MSEP (especially the music) and I knew the tour was going to tour the parade storage facility.

When we got into the warehouses there were tons of bulbs on the floor. All colors some broken, some not. So I just instinctively leaned over and picked up a few of them.

No one said anything and I just carried them out.

Then later I saw that Disney was selling 'souvenir bulbs' from the parade for the final tour of MSEP. So I felt kind of bad for carrying out those bulbs but there were hundreds upon hundreds on the floor.

Disney store.com

Now has some great halloween items..
Looking to pick up a few ornaments on our oct trip!

Years ago I found a monorail magnet for $12 that said "please stand clear of the door" but I was too cheap to buy it. The next time I went back it was gone. I was so disappointed.

A necklace setting for a pearl that is shaped like a princess crown. I got it from the pick-a-pearl by the Beach Club and love it!

The most recent thing I've bought are:

- an actual dinglehopper!
-Ariel "tumbler" the clear plastic cups for drinking, has Ariel, some other characters from Under the Sea & the name of the ride
-An Ariel coffee mug, green in color, and it's a locking mug! Doesnt leak!
-The Mickey "toms" that are actually crocs! AMAZINGLY comfortable & Ive worn them practically since buying them!

The most recent thing I've bought are:

- an actual dinglehopper!
-Ariel "tumbler" the clear plastic cups for drinking, has Ariel, some other characters from Under the Sea & the name of the ride
-An Ariel coffee mug, green in color, and it's a locking mug! Doesnt leak!
-The Mickey "toms" that are actually crocs! AMAZINGLY comfortable & Ive worn them practically since buying them!

Pic of the toms please! I'd love it see these

These were sold a few years ago.
It has 10 different little ornaments to put on The bottom..
I now have the perfect spot for it too!

Wish I had bought one then.. :-(

image-9.jpg

99adc145-60eb-44ab-9509-b9188839215d.jpg

When we were last at Disneyworld in 2010...there were TWO items that I wished I would have bought.
1) An awesome Mad Hatter Hat. From the johnny Depp movie. Ohhhh maaan it was niiiiiiiiiiice! I took a pic with it, and never picked it up.

2) The other thing was this fantastic Cheshire Cat sculpture. A Jim Shore sculpture/design. It was amazing.
I planed on getting it later but when I returned for it. It was gone. In EVERY place that I had previously seen it in the park. Gone!!
Ohhhh i was sooo bummed....
I will not make that mistake again.

:mad::mad:

Don't know if it's the same one, but QVC sells a Jim Shore Cheshire Cat. You may want to check it out.

My favorite are my Christmas ornaments. I get a new one every year. My tree looks fabulous.

My biggest regret is not buying all the pieces to my "pooh themed" kitchen plate set. I just assumed they would always have them. :(

First off-I have loved reading this thread! SO great!

I put a dollar a day in my jar towards my Vera Bradley bag, I am really hoping they will be there in October!!

I LOVE this idea! I was thinking of getting a Vera bag too when I go next summer, but I just looked at the Dooney and Bourke bags and I think I want one of those for a "trip" bag. I may have to do this dollar a day thing. Great idea!

I love those Dumbo buckets. Those are adorable and a must have for us, I know it!

Two of my favorite things I ever got was the summer I went to Disney before I moved into my very own apartment. I bought a TON of Winnie the Pooh stuff for my new apartment, but my two favorite things I got that year are the wooden cutting board in the shape of Pooh's head and the Winnie the Pooh paper towel holder. My kids love both of those items!

You know...I always wished I could afford the little Christmas houses that were themed to the buildings on Main Street.

Does anyone know if the retro Magic Kingdom ceramic paper cups are still available? My best friend is going to the park next week and offered to send me something, and I would LOVE to add it to my coffee mug collection! :)

My favorite souvenir that I bought was just an autograph book in Epcot, but I went around to all of the countries and had someone in each gift shop write "I love you" in the native language and stamp it. I gave it to my boyfriend when I got back from my trip. He still loves it, and I had a blast doing it. :goodvibes

My favorite souvenir that I bought was just an autograph book in Epcot, but I went around to all of the countries and had someone in each gift shop write "I love you" in the native language and stamp it. I gave it to my boyfriend when I got back from my trip. He still loves it, and I had a blast doing it. :goodvibes

What a great Idea! Prefect small gift for my children for v-day next year.. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter