Souvenirs! What did you buy? Or wish you had bought?

Lorilais_mommie

" They can drink pepsi, but they can't pee in the
I've been web-surfing , looking around at some of the new items disney has come out with..
Most of the new items are from the new fantasyland..
So it got me wondering what others have found..

Please share what souvenirs that you bought or wish you had bought.........(pics would be great!)

Here is one at the top of my list!! popcorn:: popcorn::
Dumbo-Popcorn-Container-with-Popcorn.jpg
Dumbo-Popcorn-Container-close-up.jpg
Dumbo-Popcorn-Container-in-Disney-Worlds-Magic-Kingdom.jpg

My favorite right now is from January when we stopped off at Downtown Disney before heading on to our cruise. I found these great sunglasses at TrenD and just fell in love, didn't help I forgot my glasses at home so they also came in handy :cool2:
2a095b9c-8ef9-4e42-ba0b-507c4e4a069d.jpg

I love the popcorn bucket! It is definetly going on my MUST BUY list :hyper:

That popcorn bucket just got added to my list of souvenirs for my upcoming trip! :lmao:

I am in love with the Thomas Kincade Disney prints! When DH and I went in December, I found a pack of 4 Thomas Kincade Disney puzzles. (I love jigsaw puzzles as well) in a shop in the new fantasyland. It was my favorite souvenir!

I am in love with the Thomas Kincade Disney prints! When DH and I went in December, I found a pack of 4 Thomas Kincade Disney puzzles. (I love jigsaw puzzles as well) in a shop in the new fantasyland. It was my favorite souvenir!

How many pieces? I have someone that loves puzzles and I want yo being something back for her.

How many pieces? I have someone that loves puzzles and I want yo being something back for her.

We just returned from the World, and we also bought the puzzle. There are actually four 500 piece puzzles in the box and it was around $27. I bought mine at Once Upon a Toy in Downtown Disney. There were a few other puzzles available, but I don't remember how many pieces they had.

Love pick a pearl...have necklaces saved for my daughter when she is older.
That popcorn bucket is adorable.
Also love the seasonal mugs!

We just returned from the World, and we also bought the puzzle. There are actually four 500 piece puzzles in the box and it was around $27. I bought mine at Once Upon a Toy in Downtown Disney. There were a few other puzzles available, but I don't remember how many pieces they had.

Thanks!!

I NEED that Dumbo popcorn bucket! I'm not one for souvenirs but that it too cute and something we would actually use. That is going on my "must buy" list.

me too!!! and I don't buy souvenirs!!

Me three, I'm definitely buying that in a couple of weeks.

The one thing I always say that I'll buy is a teacup from the British Pavilion and I never do. That is another must buy for our upcoming trip.

Hey... leave one for me when I stop by in a couple months! :cool1:

You know.... most of this stuff is way better than anything they've had for sale as part of Limited Time Magic! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter