• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest Park Ticket Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange. Please keep us updated as well!

FWIW, the barcode was an image file, so make sure your email is displaying images too.

Above my barcode was this text:

"6-Day Park Hopper Ticket at 3 Day Price
Valid Only For: 1 Adult
Disney Reservation Number: <12 digit code>"

FWIW, I don't see a barcode and code on my third email either. I'm looking at my email on my phone, though. I'll check form my PC later on this afternoon and see if there is an image file I'm not seeing.

Oh wait, duh! I'll be down for a girls weekend in just a couple of weeks, so I *could* go to will call and pick up his ticket then...so I guess I don't need to be totally frantic if I don't get the code, but I'm sure most others don't have that luxury.

FWIW, I don't see a barcode and code on my third email either. I'm looking at my email on my phone, though. I'll check form my PC later on this afternoon and see if there is an image file I'm not seeing.

Weird. :S

So y'all don't think i'm crazy, this is what my 3rd email had (which is what the customer service rep on the phone last night told me I'd get):

If you didn't get something like this within 3 days of purchase, I'd call and ask for the "Disney Reservation Number" for your tickets or ask for a refund

oM1vLI4.png

Oh wait, duh! I'll be down for a girls weekend in just a couple of weeks, so I *could* go to will call and pick up his ticket then...so I guess I don't need to be totally frantic if I don't get the code, but I'm sure most others don't have that luxury.

We will be at WDW in 5 weeks so I thought we could order and pick at will call too. Dumb question - where is will call? is that any of the ticket offices outside each park?

We will be at WDW in 5 weeks so I thought we could order and pick at will call too. Dumb question - where is will call? is that any of the ticket offices outside each park?

Here's that info according to the itinerary email:

"CLAIM YOUR TICKET: Upon arrival, you can pick up your Will Call ticket order by presenting this printed confirmation, along with a valid government issued photo ID (e.g. driver's license, passport, etc.), at one of the following ticket sales locations: Epcot®, Disney's Hollywood Studios®, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park or the Ticket and Transportation Center at Magic Kingdom® Park."

My pending charge is from "SOUTHWEST AIRLINES VCTNS".

Please note though that Southwest Airlines does not operate Southwest Vacations; "Southwest Vacations is the leisure vacation package product for Southwest Airlines and is operated by The Mark Travel Corporation (TMTC)". So YMMV with the credit offer

Thanks ThornXBL! That's a really good point. Appreciate you looking that up.

Weird. :S

So y'all don't think i'm crazy, this is what my 3rd email had (which is what the customer service rep on the phone last night told me I'd get):

If you didn't get something like this within 3 days of purchase, I'd call and ask for the "Disney Reservation Number" for your tickets or ask for a refund

oM1vLI4.png

Mine looks exactly the same, minus the barcode. I've checked my settings and I have images displaying so I'm not sure what's up. Wonder if it's something to do with the fact that I got base tickets? Though that really shouldn't matter. Anyway, looks like I'll be putting in a call later. Thank you again!

Mine looks exactly the same, minus the barcode. I've checked my settings and I have images displaying so I'm not sure what's up. Wonder if it's something to do with the fact that I got base tickets? Though that really shouldn't matter. Anyway, looks like I'll be putting in a call later. Thank you again!

I assume your email has no "Disney Reservation Number" line above where the barcode would be, either? It's the same code as the one beneath the barcode for me.

@KristinU, did you get Park Hoppers or Base Tickets? Curious if there's any connection there.

Here's that info according to the itinerary email:

"CLAIM YOUR TICKET: Upon arrival, you can pick up your Will Call ticket order by presenting this printed confirmation, along with a valid government issued photo ID (e.g. driver's license, passport, etc.), at one of the following ticket sales locations: Epcot®, Disney's Hollywood Studios®, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park or the Ticket and Transportation Center at Magic Kingdom® Park."

So, next question...do you all think I'll have a problem picking up my DS's friend's ticket? Naturally I'll have my own ID, which isn't the same last name as his. I input his name for the ticket. I do have him under my control in MDE since he traveled with us last year, would that help at Guest Services? He's 12, so he really wouldn't have his own ID even if he were with me, so I'm not sure how the will call is supposed to work for a minor (but Adult admission-wise) anyway.

So, next question...do you all think I'll have a problem picking up my DS's friend's ticket? Naturally I'll have my own ID, which isn't the same last name as his. I input his name for the ticket. I do have him under my control in MDE since he traveled with us last year, would that help at Guest Services? He's 12, so he really wouldn't have his own ID even if he were with me, so I'm not sure how the will call is supposed to work for a minor (but Adult admission-wise) anyway.

Not sure, but there must be some leeway there because when purchasing multiple passes from Southwest Vacations in one transaction, it still only asked me for 1 name...

@tinabina919 how did you go about price matching this? Thanks for sharing your experience!

I just emailed them asking if they price match.
They then told me I needed to link them the Southwest sale and they would compare their 5 day price of $408 to the sale. The Southwest sale has the 5 day Park Hopper for $368, since I
bought two sets of tickets they refunded me $80.

My third email doesn't have a bar code or Disney reservation number either. :(

Did you buy base tickets or park hopper?

I'm curious if something is just wrong with base ticket Itinerary emails, or if they changed something after my first purchase.

(I'm still waiting on my Itinerary emails on my additional Park Hopper purchases)

EDIT: Sounds like it is happening to others who got Park Hoppers. Ugh. Hopefully a phone call can resolve it.

After waiting and not receiving a 2nd email reply, I went ahead and called.

I was told that after purchase, you'd be emailed an itinerary that would include all the info/#s you need to link the tickets to MDE.

I was also told that the tickets were fully refundable "until they get printed", but I have a feeling linking them to MDE may also void that refund. (Unless they have a way to void it on MDE after you link them, idk.)

Worst case scenario, it sounds like if you try this offer and DON'T get the confirmation #s you need, you can get a full refund as long as you don't pick it up at Will Call?

EDIT: Just bought 1 6-day PH to test. Will report back with more info when I get it.

What did you put in for your arrival date?

I purchased 6 6day base ticket this morning, and my itinerary also does not have the Disney reservation number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter