Southwest Park Ticket Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we have to input dates, is our tickets locked to those dates?
Or can we purchase tickets, for a future trip?

Since we have to input dates, is our tickets locked to those dates?
Or can we purchase tickets, for a future trip?

Despite the date that some resellers request for their own internal bookkeeping purposes, MagicYourWay tickets are not dated.

Once you obtain them, they do not expire, and can be used any time.

Thinking about getting APs again. But if we don't, we'll need 9-day tickets. Can we upgrade the 6-day tickets to 9-day? If so, do we pay the difference between the 9-day and the 6-day price or between the 9-day and the Southwest promo price?

Thinking about getting APs again. But if we don't, we'll need 9-day tickets.
1. Can we upgrade the 6-day tickets to 9-day? If so,

2. do we pay the difference between the 9-day and the 6-day price
3. or between the 9-day and the Southwest promo price?

1. Yes.
2. Yes. It IS a 6-day ticket.
3. Nope.

Thinking about getting APs again. But if we don't, we'll need 9-day tickets. Can we upgrade the 6-day tickets to 9-day? If so, do we pay the difference between the 9-day and the 6-day price or between the 9-day and the Southwest promo price?
If they price bridge correctly, I think the upgrade is something like $10.60 per day, per ticket.

Hey Robo...another ticket question for you...I have some nonexpiry tickets still that don't have PH on them. Can I add PH to them?

AFAIK, you can add the Hopper to older (NEVER-USED) Non-Expiring tickets.
You just can't add more "days."

AFAIK, you can add the Hopper to older (NEVER-USED) Non-Expiring tickets.
You just can't add more "days."

Any advice on th best place to try and do this? I have tried at mk guest service and the IG guest service and been told no both times. Both cm's told me that since the non-expire tickets aren't in their system anymore, these tickets must be used as is. No upgrades. We have 4 non-expire 10 day tickets with the water park option. Just need he hopping option!

I bought a 4 day park hopper and linked it to MDE. Planning on using in December. I can't get a refund for that and get these southwest tickets, can I? What options do I have - I know I could just leave my old tickets, but I don't know when we will be back. I am also having trouble seeing if there is tax on the Southwest ones in order to really compare the prices.

My group was originally looking at 6 Day Park Hopper + Water Park passes for our Sept 2017 trip, which are $448 from officialticketcenter with TouringPlans' discount....

Seems like it would make more sense to get 6 Day Park Hoppers from Southwest here for $368, and add Water Park option on arrival for the difference (which is under 30 bucks, by 2016 prices)?

Am I missing something there, or should we jump on this? I guess the biggest concern is: do they send you the ID#s to add the tickets to your MDE, and if so how soon?

I am also having trouble seeing if there is tax on the Southwest ones in order to really compare the prices.

Looking at the Cart, there does not appear to be any additional taxes.

Last edited:
Robo - Do you know if you can have tickets sent to your home instead of "Will Call" in order to get them entered into MDE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter