Southwest Park Ticket Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robo's not on so I'll answer: Yes.

All Disney tickets can be continually assigned/reassigned up until the first day of use.

I'm sorry, I'm being a PITA. If I assign this 6 day ticket to someone else, then on the last day of the vacation reassign to my DD's MDE name (which has the AP), then go to guest services to apply the 6 day pass to the AP renewal, will that work ? (Ive obviously never bridged tickets before!)

I'm sorry, I'm being a PITA. If I assign this 6 day ticket to someone else, then on the last day of the vacation reassign to my DD's MDE name (which has the AP), then go to guest services to apply the 6 day pass to the AP renewal, will that work ? (Ive obviously never bridged tickets before!)
No, because as soon as the ticket is used on that first day, it remains linked to the user.

It then cannot be reassigned nor used toward the upgrade for a different user.

For your DD, specifically purchase a ticket for her > take it or her MB to Guest Relations or a ticket window > apply it to the cost of her AP renewal.

No, because as soon as the ticket is used on that first day, it remains linked to the user.

It then cannot be reassigned nor used toward the upgrade for a different user.

For your DD, specifically purchase a ticket for her > take it or her MB to Guest Relations or a ticket window > apply it to the cost of her AP renewal.
I am sending you a message :)

Would these tickets still be good 2018?
The overall confusion about these "ticket reseller" threads is that many are losing sight of the fact that:

Southwest Travel does not sell "Southwest Travel tickets to Disney World." They sell actual Disney World tickets.
Parksavers does not sell "Parksavers tickets to Disney World." They sell actual Disney World tickets.
Undercover Tourist does not sell "Undercover Tourist tickets to Disney World." They sell actual Disney World tickets.
And so forth.

So, whatever rules govern Disney World tickets, also govern the tickets that the resellers offer.

Disney sells the resellers actual Disney World tickets (or the "credentials" of those tickets, anyway) and the resellers
can decide how much they can charge for those tickets and still make a profit for themselves.

Same tickets. Different prices.

I saw that someone posted that they were paying with paypal credit. Help. I don't see an option on the payment screen to do that.

NVM. I see that they were just saying IF they accept it. They weren't stating that they do accept it.

So after all the consideration of buying these to use as credit for an annual pass, I was ready to go in and make the purchase just now as I got all my ducks in order on how to pay and so forth. And the price is up. Significantly. It went from 368 last night for a six day (buy three get 3) park hopper to $452. WTH. Was yesterday's pricing a mistake and they fixed it. So disappointing.

I just noticed that too. I'm no longer seeing the "up to 3 extra days option". Yesterday the Base tix price was $308/$290 for a adult/child (with the extra 3 days - total of 6), now the 4 day is at $348/$326, and if I change it to a 6 day its $379/$357. Maybe they got smart that folks weren't buying the package/hotel like they expected and pulled the plug? Or hopefully just a glitch??

Last edited:
Bummer. I was just looking at it this AM and it was way cheaper, like $300 less. I was afraid this would happen :(

Guessing too many of us Disers jumped on it and SWV didn't like it? Glad I got my tickets when this was first announced. Whew!

I'm just kicking myself for not buying it last night. And of course it was something stupid that stopped me - I didn't have the credit card I wanted to use close at hand and thought "oh I'll just do it in the morning." Lesson learned.

Because the offer that is described in the 1st post of this thread is no longer available: closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter