Southeast Michigan Meet?

Hey WardFamily1! Thanks for coming out to the meet. I think we can say a "great time was had by all!" :rotfl: The "legendary Rick (Ha! In his own mind! Tee! Hee!) and I crashed when we finally made it home. We sure enjoyed the shopping, dining and DIS news and views. Just 10 more days til we book our "meet" at DW. :cool1:

lymi :hug: Ricky's Girl

Sorry I missed the meet yesterday - I just got home late last night from my trip to the east coast and there was just no way.

If you plan another meet while I'm in town, I'll be sure and get myself there - now, Frankenmuth sounds like a great idea for a meet - so much to do up there and it might accomodate DISers from elsewhere in Michigan.

Again, sorry I missed out - hope you have some pictures to share!

I just found this thread and it looks like I missed a Michigan Dismeet! Darn!
I'll be interested in hearing about the next one.

i just saw it too but am in sw Michigan. wouldn't mind traveling though to meet some dis'ers! Anyone up for scheduling another soon????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter