Southeast Michigan Meet?

Hi Everyone. I didn't forget you! I've had computer issues the past couple of weeks! :scared1: Thankfully I'm finally back up and running :surfweb:

It looks like we're going to stick with our original plans and meet on Saturday, July 14th at 12 Oaks Mall. We'll be meeting in the food court area at noon.

Hope to see you there!

My dad mentioned the meet to me and, at least as of right now, it looks like he, my mom and I can all make it to the meet...

I'll sub so I can keep up to date....

abbybeth, that would be great if you and your family can join us! :cool1:
I look forward to meeting you all.

:goodvibes Hi just to let you know that DH (George and I) will be there and hope to meet all of you. How many do you think will be coming????
Looking forward to July 12th. Shirley:grouphug:

:goodvibes Hi just to let you know that DH (George and I) will be there and hope to meet all of you. How many do you think will be coming????
Looking forward to July 12th. Shirley:grouphug:

Hi MinnyGranny! Thanks for stopping by. :goodvibes We'd love to have you and your dh join us. I'm guessing we will have about 10-15 DISer's in attendance. We're (I'm) not to organized. I've never done a Dis meet before - so it looks like we're "winging it". I'm sure we'll still have a good time! :banana: I look forward to meeting you both. Oh and by the way it's July 14th not the 12th.

Susie

SOUNDS GREAT!!! Count me in. I'm looking forward to meeting fellow Dis'ers.

Come on S.E. Michiganders, we need you to join us at the July 14th Dis Meet!

If I'm back from my Delaware trip by then, I will definitely stop by. Looking forward to meeting some new Disers (new to me). If I'm not there, have a great meet, it's a fun way to meet people when you're not at WDW!!!

iluvdisney I just had to let you know I think your grandson is adorable! What a precious picture. :goodvibes Hope you're back from Delaware in time for the meet!

Thanks for the compliment on my grandson's pic - he is a cutie!

Hope I make it back for your meet - otherwise, I'll have to try and make it to another one another time.

Have a great time in case I don't make it.

I'm looking forward to the meet in 11 days. There is a Disney Store at 12 Oaks, right?

Yes there is! They moved it from the old location down by Sears. Now it is on the second level - near the center court - heading toward Macy's.

The Food Court area where we are meeting is on the lower level near Penney's.

I went to Home Depot today and liberated :lmao: some LGMH's for the meet. See ya real soon! :mickeyjum

We're just one week away from our meet. :cool1: Looking forward to meeting my fellow Michigan DISer's! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter