Southeast Michigan Meet?

Well I guess Lawton Michigan is too far away from Novi! My DD is going to her first sleep away camp, and we were going to stop at my parents for a few nights first - googlemaps showed me its too far away to think about it!!

Have fun!!

Well I guess Lawton Michigan is too far away from Novi! My DD is going to her first sleep away camp, and we were going to stop at my parents for a few nights first - googlemaps showed me its too far away to think about it!!

Have fun!!

:sad2: Awe. . . sorry you can't join us. I'm sure you'll be with us is spirit. :goodvibes

:thumbsup2
:sad2: Awe. . . sorry you can't join us. I'm sure you'll be with us is spirit. :goodvibes

(My dh's family grew up in Michigan suburb of Detroit - so much has changed ) I was hoping it was closer I could use a Distraction!

Just a thought/suggestion. If you have not posted this on the Community board, maybe do so. That is a very busy board, most folks don't know the meet board is here. If you make a post there, put a link to this thread in it. And make sure, if you put it there this weekend, to bump it some on Monday and during the week, AM, afternoon and PM. Just a thought.

Someone should send a PM to lars24 she's from area. I can't come work calls :(

Looks like I won't be able to make the meet-up, DBF's birthday is that weekend and his work shifts fell in a decent enough arrangement that I'll actually be able to see him for a while, so I'll be headed off to Kalamazoo :/

Hi Gang! I just got home from 12 Oaks - scouting it out for the meet. :goodvibes I don't know what I was thinking - the Disney Store is on the first level (not the second as I stated earlier) over towards Macy's. They've got a 40% clearance sale going on now. :cool1:

For the meet at noon on Saturday (July 14th) if you want to park near the Food Court drive around behind Penny's. There is an entrance directly in to the Food Court to the left of Nordstroms. Once you enter look directly to your right - I'll set up right near the entrance. Look for the LGMH's.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Susie

Just a thought/suggestion. If you have not posted this on the Community board, maybe do so. That is a very busy board, most folks don't know the meet board is here. If you make a post there, put a link to this thread in it. And make sure, if you put it there this weekend, to bump it some on Monday and during the week, AM, afternoon and PM. Just a thought.

Dan - Thanks for the info. I'll get right on it. Not sure if I know how to add a link though - but I'll try. Thanks again!

Hi, I found this on the community board. I live in extreme SE MI, and I have no idea where 12 Oaks Mall is, but that's what mapquest is for. i have an appointment at 9:30 am that day, so I don't know how close to noon we'll get there.Cast: me (46) sons (12.5&9), grandaughter (11) and grandson (4). We got back on 6/29/07 from a 2 week roadtrip to Florida. Can't wait to go back! :cool1:

Hi, I found this on the community board. I live in extreme SE MI, and I have no idea where 12 Oaks Mall is, but that's what mapquest is for. i have an appointment at 9:30 am that day, so I don't know how close to noon we'll get there.Cast: me (46) sons (12.5&9), grandaughter (11) and grandson (4). We got back on 6/29/07 from a 2 week roadtrip to Florida. Can't wait to go back! :cool1:

I'm glad you found us! From Monroe take I-75 north to I-275. Take I-275 north to 696 West. First exit will be Novi Road. Take that exit and turn right onto Novi Road and take one of the next two rights into the mall area.

I'm looking forward to meeting you and your gang!
Susie

:sad2: Ricky's Girl, I won't be able to make the meet after all. As DH and I will be "up" north. Was so looking forward to seeing other Disers and talking Disney. Hopefully next year....have a great time.

:sad2: Ricky's Girl, I won't be able to make the meet after all. As DH and I will be "up" north. Was so looking forward to seeing other Disers and talking Disney. Hopefully next year....have a great time.

:sad2: Sorry you can't make it. Hope you have a nice trip up North (now that it's finally cooled down). We'll see how this one goes - maybe we'll do it again in the fall. If not there's always next year. :goodvibes

I just heard about this meet :guilty: DH has to work every Saturday, and there is no way he would let me drive across the state to meet you guys. Hope you have lots of fun! I met a former Michigander last night, also a DISer. Here's kinda where we are at. More like her left heal...
aaDSCF6928.jpg

actually we are about 20 minutes north of Muskegon, so I guess she should be farther down. lol

:goodvibes jen

Hi Jen! That's a pretty cool map your little one is sitting on. Where did you come across that?

Sorry you can't join us - maybe next time?
:goodvibes

I am in Monroe all the time... We go there for hockey. How far are you from the rink?

Unfortunately I am not well enough to travel for this meet I am really bummed but I would love to set up a fall meet with everyone.. I hope everyone has a great time. :grouphug:

Hi~ It was at the Michigan Welcome Center. We stopped there on our way back home from Disney in April. They have a nice little play area for the kids (ok, and adults!) :goodvibes Is anyone from the west coast of Michigan? :flower3: jen

Hi~ It was at the Michigan Welcome Center. We stopped there on our way back home from Disney in April. They have a nice little play area for the kids (ok, and adults!) :goodvibes Is anyone from the west coast of Michigan? :flower3: jen

I'll have to check it out next time!
I've got a niece that lives it Holland but sadly she's missing the "Mickey gene". :rotfl2:
I'm in Canton about 50 miles north of Toledo, Ohio.
Maybe if we do this again we could meet up in Frankenmuth or someplace else that's centrally located?

Gotta run! Our meet is just a few hours away!

WOW! That was the best Dis Meet I have EVER been to!!! The best part was meeting "Ricky's Girl" and the legendary Ricky himself!!! Boy, the Dis-Michigander's that didn't show up really missed out on a great meet.

I Hope to see even more Michigan Dis'ers at the next meet.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter