Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting Than You!*6/8* NEW Trip Report Link p154

awe i love cats but sadly i had to get rid of mine last yr because she went cookoo n was attacking my youngest.I guess it just wasn't meant to be but shortly after we had to find her a childless home my father passed and we took his dog. that third kitty looks just like her n awe holy heart melter!!!

I know Cynthia isn't quite finished with her update, but I wanted to get a word in quick before I fall asleep on my keyboard!! I'm exhausted from this week...not sure why? :confused3

Isn't it just so "Disney" of that guy to be a) listening to your conversation and b) actually kindly offering you a sip of his beer?! I just think thats awesome!!! I must admit...I often find myself listening to peoples' conversations to see if its something I can help with, or if there is veteran advice I can give them! I can't say that I have offered anyone a sip of my drink before...but there's a first time for everything! :thumbsup2 pixiedust:

Sorry, Cynthia, if I chopped up your update! :blush: I just thought that Mary Ellen's story about the "beer sharer" was so neat!!

Glad to hear that your kitties are doing ok. I don't know what I would do if either of my boys got sick!

Can't wait to read more! Have a lovely weekend!!

I am glad Cynthia is using her time on the plane so productively. I forgot all about the pot cam. :rotfl2:

Replies tomorrow. I'm sort of beat myself right now!

After that, not really sure. We did get our picture taken (here are the ones from my camera as she posted hers and the PP already)

PA217266.jpg

The photopass guys was funny, he gave me a hard time b/c I didn’t have a drink and really wanted Mary Ellen to milk the fact she did in the pictures.

Definitely swung by South Africa

PA217267.jpg

Possible I got this

Spinach and Paneer Cheese Pocket, Fairview Sauvignon Blanc

I must have got something there as clearly we stopped and I took a picture and the logical reason to stop was eat and drink and I know I had both of those at some point.

IMG_1335.jpg

PA217268.jpg

Is this where Mary Ellen got the Grapefruit Beer from?

PA217269.jpg

We didn't go "in" the garden, it was pretty full!

PA217270.jpg

I didn't get anything here

PA217271.jpg

But did enjoy the F&W version of the train very much

PA217272.jpg

PA217273.jpg

PA217275.jpg

PA217276.jpg

At that point I’m guessing we found our little shady oasis for Mary Ellen to enjoy her beer. I believe I had some shopping to do.

So pretty

PA217277.jpg

PA217278.jpg

PA217279.jpg

Now, when we had stopped (in S Africa I think) the nice couple at our table RAVED about the hand roll in Japan. So we got one!

PA217280.jpg

O.M.G. SO good!

Watched some drummers

IMG_1334.jpg

And then apparently headed back to the room with nary another photo.

I did make that Shepard's pie by the way. More than once. Probably 4 times since then and have pictures to prove it. LOL! I'll upload those later. I will say that recipe alone was worth the book. Jeff has been most pleased.

MaryEllen, I am caught up, but don't have time to comment on everything (I need to get to bed and be up in 6 hours for our flight and still have laundry to put away).

Love the updates from the park and the pictures.

Your cats are beautiful. And I say let Nick take care of Max. Nick seems very responsible to me and I think he would take very good care of Max.

Have a great time at HHI.

I am so glad to hear that your kitties are on the mend, Mary Ellen! I was worried as your story unfolded. I have too many cats... and only one of the :rolleyes1 many we have is one we went and sought out. The others... found us in one way or another.

I love all the epcot pictures. I think they are especially nice considering you had a bit of a buzz while taking them.

The guy wanting to share with you... :rotfl2: I can't even imagine!!!

The beads are super cool... I didn't know they did that.

Cynthia, that is so cool about the donation to the school!

I love that you got the book and had it signed. Once we were walking by Kouzinna and Kat Kora was inside signing books (not sure how to spell her name :rolleyes:) we regret now not taking the time to go in to purchase one of her books and have her sign it.

I do hope your flight ended up going well! I have never flown solo... it kinda scares me. Come fall... I will be doing it though, so I best figure out how to cope. ;)

What an update Mary Ellen!!:goodvibesI loved the old time pix of Walt . So sorry about your cats, wehave 3 cats and 2 dogs, 1 of the dogs is max :)Our oldeest cat is 14 at least and is showing aging signs but nothing like your cats. I don't think I knew cats could be diabetic :confused3!Hope they are both doing well now !!

I love the name Max - its just so manly. :rotfl2:

Kismet -with the skin rash is doing great!

Max seems to be doing better. He has definitely had more moments where he acts like his old self. That is good to see. I hope he continues to improve and stay stable.

Apparently 1 in 500 cats gets diabetes - more male and mostly older cats. Apparently cats are much easier to manage than dogs. I have no idea why. :confused3

Forgot to say, I'd definitely leave Maxie with Nick. So much less stressful and he clearly is paying attention and could handle an emergency if he had to.

I think I have pretty much decided to keep him home. What I have to remember is that we would ALL be out of the house during the day if I was working. This week was unusual because of spring break. I could just call Nick and see how he was doing. So anything could happen. I just didn't want to lay that responsibility on Nick, but he is willing to take it and he has good instincts about what is right.

The only reason I figured it was stress and not his thyroid for HaNK is he was SO ridiculously thirsty and peeing on everything when that was going on and the only thinG happening this time was the fur chewing. Interestingly enough his mood in both cases was just fine, nothing noticeable at all. Thank heavens, the peeing was the worst. The diet thing is hard. Vet had both of them on an RX(OM) diet and then all of a sudden (after 3 years maybe?) Hank couldn't tolerate it, throwing up several times a week Which was interesting as that was the first thing that happened when we had the thyroid issues before. I'd thought it was a grain/gluten issue as his brand had changed the recipe but then the Rx food seemed to work really well. Until it didn't. It too has a fair amount of grain in it. Kind of pathetic that I just bought what the vet said and didn't even look at the ingredients. I've migrated them to 100% high protein wet foods which is hard to manage. Trying to go grain free but they prefer the foods with some in it so am just being much more selective about it (again).

I honestly was hoping for hyperthyroidism, but when Mindy had it she was happy. That was the difference.

Your a good pet mom too for doing all this diet research. Since Max has FUS I can only feed him one type of food - fortunately Friskies makes it and the equivalent dry food. I can get the dry food in Walmart in a huge bag. All the kids eat it. It easier. Its kept him from getting stones for 9 years. Thank goodness. But I am now weaning him away from the dry because that is so high in carbs.

One cat NEEDS the calories, the other doesn't. One is a grazer, one is a vulture. Hank clearly misses the crunch of the dry food, Melvin will eat anything and then some. Hank doesn't like it cold, Mevin doesn't care. Seriously, I can't hardly DIS anymore as some of my previous down time is now spent managing the cats eating. I've spent hours researching foods, it's ridiculous. Crazy. But I really wanted to see if this was it before spending money at the vet to just be told he is old.

Vulture :rotfl2: I know that. That's Jewel, my stray. I think she is permanently imprinted from starving in the past. She literally scoops the food up with her paw and shovels it into her mouth. :rotfl2: Its actually hysterical to watch - so we mix her food with dry and mush it down into the bowl to slow her down.

But..the difference in Hank's coat in just a couple of weeks is phenomenal. Glossy, soft, no more dandruff which had kind of popped up out of nowhere and I want to believe it's filling in where he's been chewing. What's weird is we have never ever seen him doing it.

That's wonderful. I am so glad his diet change is working. Since I have put Kismet on Prozac she is chewing and scratching so much less. I know its because she got steroids and there are no errant fleas, but I think the Prozac makes her less obsessive and that translates into less vigorous grooming and hair pulling.

10 days. Oh that sounds like HEAVEN right now!

Is that when you leave for Hawaii? You must be so excited. I will admit - I'd rather be in Hawaii then HHI, but any place that is sunny, with a heated pool and hot tub, and has a Mickey in the lobby will work for me! :thumbsup2

Beautiful cats...
I too had 3 - 2 to keep each other company and 1 that the cat mom dumped in my garage as a kitten.

Thank you!

Sounds like we encountered the same situation only some human dropped Jewel in the field by our house. A lady in the development near me called (because I left adds around about Jewel) that she found a cat that was strikingly similar. So I think some human dumped both cats. Funny thing is Jewel has been the most low maintenance out of all the cats. She has been expense free except for food and shots.

My Shiny would do something like that- he used to sleep on top of the garage door in the up position and once the van was pulled out the door was going down and he had nowhere to jump. He got his leg caught in the top of the door. :scared1:

OMG! I have a worse garage door story than that but I decided not to share it. I am so glad Shiny only ended up with his leg stuck and not something much worse.

Worst was when the neighbor and I were talking and they mentioned that once he was in her garage and got his head caught in their garage door. :sad2:

OMG - that's even worse. :scared1: Talk about a cat with 9 lives. He is one lucky kitty!

That's my Shiny. Follows you around sits right behind you to guard you, used to walk Jennifer to the busstop and stay with her until he bus came.
He is 16 1/2 and well his age is showing. Can be very slow and now meows a lot, don't think he hears well.

Poor baby. He sounds like such a great cat. It's really amazing when they act like that. Max used to love to go outside and he would follow me from one spot in the yard to another. He always greets me if he is outside when I come home. He's just so loyal. My other cats could care less. :rotfl:

Glad it was diagnosed. Shiny got really skinny but a change in food from dry to moist and really pushing him to eat ( I think he forgets what he is doing ) has put weight back on.

I am glad I finally took him to get diagnosed because for months I had known that something was off. I really was neglectful. I feel bad.

Thanks. I'm sure I'll talk about it soon enough, but sometimes its best to leave certain topics off social media until they are resolved.

I actually did that to a lady by the Slushie booth in France. She was wanting a sample and the french CM would not do it. So she was asking what the orange flavor was like - Oranges or Tang like? After trying to describe it somewhat when I was handed the drink I just asked if she wanted a taste and used a straw to scoop some up so she could sample it. Perfect stranger. Yup I did that!!! :rotfl2:

Tang? Yuck! No wonder you had to offer her a sip. I would have offered, too.

1sm111iknow1.gif

I have it I have it. I may have used it this morning. :)

:thumbsup2 Right on DIS sister!

Sounds like a great afternoon/early evening.
A few of the reason I have grown to love Food and Wine. I seem to see many "adults" ( in age only ) really kicking back and enjoying the time, the scenery and being slightly tipsy and laughing probably like they have not done in a while. It's like a giant block party. :laughing:

Exactly. It has such a great feel to it. You forget that you are technically in a big theme park. Instead you are just in this wonderful place with tons of nooks and crannies and places to explore. And everyone is happy. :goodvibes

[
Okay, I am so glad I'm planning on F&W in a few years. I'm going to need my own barge to get out of there! FYI, yes, you can take wine home in these bags (http://www.amazon.com/Vinnibag-Infl...d=1365209964&sr=8-3&keywords=travel+wine+bags). My ILs introduced us to them and while pricey, boy do they work! We've taken 2 with us wherever we go and wine is just dandy through the trips.

:welcome: Pesky! Thanks for joining in! And thanks for the information about the wine bags. I did have a cardboard wine carrier with me (that I got at the Williamsburg winery) and everything in there was bubble wrapped like crazy. It would be nice to have something a little bit more compact. I'll definitely have to consider that for my next fly trip! Great info and probably worth the money because cardboard wine carriers don't last that long.

(and sidenote: oddly enough, I had a cat named Max who adopted me, a very sweet love and very doglike too. Went into denial for a bit and then had to get persistent - thyroid problem and kidney issues. Funny how you never want to believe your babies are sick. He lived a few years more with those issues precariously balanced. So glad you caught Max's illness when you did!)

Ahhhh - another Max! How cool! Sounds like our Maxes have that gentle disposition in common. I know the kidney issues are life threatening and fortunately my Max's kidneys and thyroid were fine. The vet is optimistic that this is a very manageable illness so we shall see. But, honestly, I waited a month or two too long before I brought him in. I knew something was amiss, so I feel bad about that.

Oh your poor kitties! I hope all the treatments work for both.

Thanks. Kismet is already doing so much better. Max has definitely improved over the last few days so hopefully he will remain stable. Fingers crossed.

That was so very kind of the complete stranger to offer you the first sip of his berry beer... not sure what I would do but you handled it well - yep, took a swig!! :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 Was there any other choice? :rotfl2:

That's so funny how you described sitting and zoning out... sometimes people watching is so obsessive. We saw a couple walking from the bus stop at AK into the park and I told Em, that lady has absolutely perfect legs and had four kids in tow and was probably a little younger than me but still... ack! Ok, so all that to say, I completely understand the moments that suck you in!

I was so zoned out right then. Plus, I have to say I was really fascinated by how good that couple looked. I sometimes I have this moments when I see people and think - that's how I want to look when I am that age. I'm not quite sure if I have held up to my expectations. :rolleyes1 But it is nice to see people who really have taken care of themselves and its obvious.

Yay for lovely weather at HHI. And so sweet that your DS will be watching the cats. :)

I really can't wait. It's such a cool place. I won't actually believe we are going until we are there tomorrow evening. :rotfl:

Do you leave today or tomorrow, Mary Ellen? So glad the kittie issues worked out -- our animals are like part of the family.

I have that mug because you sent it to me! It's definitely my favorite! :goodvibes

What a fun lunch seminar! Cynthia, I would have had to buy the cookbook, too -- yeay for getting it signed!

Grapefruit beer? I am not a beer drinker, but that intrigues me.

Such a nice day strolling around World Showcase!

Sounds like we encountered the same situation only some human dropped Jewel in the field by our house. A lady in the development near me called (because I left adds around about Jewel) that she found a cat that was strikingly similar. So I think some human dumped both cats. Funny thing is Jewel has been the most low maintenance out of all the cats. She has been expense free except for food and shots.

Jennifer named all three so we have Shiny,the oldest, had Chocolate who had kidney stones and finally after a short unspecified illness had to be put down :sad1: and Ashley the baby who ONLY likes Jennifer. Most relaxed loving cat in the world in Jennifer's room, anywhere else a psycho paranoid running cat. :lmao:

OMG! I have a worse garage door story than that but I decided not to share it. I am so glad Shiny only ended up with his leg stuck and not something much worse.
OMG - that's even worse. :scared1: Talk about a cat with 9 lives. He is one lucky kitty!

The garage door resulted in a broken leg which the vet wanted pins and expensve surgery. We opted to splint and wait. He walks, runs ( when he wants ) fine and only during rainy damp weather do I see him favor the leg a little. Yup he has 9 nine lives alright and not sure how many of those he has used. Seems like he just used up another one recently. :rolleyes1:
He gets himself into the oddest situations sometimes.

Poor baby. He sounds like such a great cat. It's really amazing when they act like that. Max used to love to go outside and he would follow me from one spot in the yard to another. He always greets me if he is outside when I come home. He's just so loyal. My other cats could care less. :rotfl:

Exactly- still runs ( trots) down the driveway to greet you and will seek you out so you can give him attention. Seems like the black cats will do that. I had one growing up that was the same way. However Ashley is a black cat too and so NOT like that. :rotfl2:

I am glad I finally took him to get diagnosed because for months I had known that something was off. I really was neglectful. I feel bad.

I took Shiny to the vet recently right after Chocolate had to be put down, because with him I waited too long and felt bad since the results were not good. Chris begged me to take Shiny to the vet so I finally did and other than skinny the vet deemed him okay. No blood drawn though but I opted to wait since nothing appeared to be wrong and not sure how much I would opt to treat the 16 1/2 year old cat.

Tang? Yuck! No wonder you had to offer her a sip. I would have offered, too.

That was my " not like Orange Tang taste" advice. I could tell she was afraid of that. :rotfl2:

You guys are updating machines! Great updates, all that food looks so scrumptious popcorn::

Too funny about the beer sharer.

Mary Ellen, I'm so sorry about all the health issues with the kitties. I'm glad they've figured out what was wrong and things are getting better.

Cynthia, very cool about the instrument donation! I'm glad 'Jeff's' present turned out to be a good purchase :)

Aw... I'm sorry about all your little kitties' ailments. I'm a cat person myself and it's so sad to see our babies sick!

Hahahah wow! I'm not sure I'd let a random person sip my drink... how funny!

The pets stories are great !! Our 3 kitties are amazing Shadow who is the old fella is huge he is the same size as MAX our little ****zsu , who is BAD!!:lmao:The other 2 are tiny and mainly white !! Cute as buttons!! Then there is our Snoopy who weighs 130# and thinks he is a lap dog:rotfl2::rotfl2:We love them all !!

Mary Ellen - I am so sorry to hear about your kitties' health issues :( I'm glad you got Kismet's flea allergy fixed and under control. I hope you can get through Max's diabetes with no problems.

That food seminar looks like fun. I love that they have that pot-cam so you can see what's going on inside!

Cynthia - love that you bought the book and had it signed, that is a really neat keepsake!

Mary Ellen - wow, those art pictures in the seminar are so nice!
How nice is that stranger to offer a sip of his yet-untouched beer for you to try! :lmao: Wonderful friendly Disney folks!
I do not have "The" mug unfortunately. I almost bought it but then I found an allover giraffe print mug in AKL that was smaller so I liked it better.

Love the Photopass pics ladies!

Great updates! That food demonstration looked like fun and love all the pics around WS.

Sorry about all the Kitty issues. I was thinking Diabetes when I was reading about Max, glad all the kitties are doing better.

Oh my goodness! Soooo nice to see F&W pics as I am anxiously awaiting this year's trip. In some ways can't wait to go back. I, too, have found that you meet some interesting characters with great F&W recommendations as you wait in line, share tables. etc. All part of the experience! :) Grapefruit wine definitely going on the "to try" list... not sure about the fake chicken. ;)

Mary Ellen - hope your kitties are doing ok and that you enjoy your trip to HH. :goodvibes

Cynthia - awaiting your next trip report. Hate that feeling of being trapped in your seat by a sleeper. :rolleyes:

Both of you have gorgeous pictures, as always. That spot in Japan looks very relaxing!!

PA217254.jpg

Whip it, Whip it good! Or was it Beat it...beat it, just beat it.

PA217256.jpg

Wow, my arm is tired looking at these pictures

Mine too! Thank goodness for the pot cam!

Cute picture.

awe i love cats but sadly i had to get rid of mine last yr because she went cookoo n was attacking my youngest.I guess it just wasn't meant to be but shortly after we had to find her a childless home my father passed and we took his dog. that third kitty looks just like her n awe holy heart melter!!!

That same thing happened to my mom. She even went so far as to try topical Prozac, but the cat was wicked and she couldn't get near her. What a terrible fate.

Yup - Jewel is a good girl. Very low key with that "what have you done for me lately" attitude.

I know Cynthia isn't quite finished with her update, but I wanted to get a word in quick before I fall asleep on my keyboard!! I'm exhausted from this week...not sure why? :confused3

I know the feeling. I think a couple of us (myself included) interrupted her update. I think she'll forgive us. :flower3:

Isn't it just so "Disney" of that guy to be a) listening to your conversation and b) actually kindly offering you a sip of his beer?! I just think thats awesome!!! I must admit...I often find myself listening to peoples' conversations to see if its something I can help with, or if there is veteran advice I can give them! I can't say that I have offered anyone a sip of my drink before...but there's a first time for everything! :thumbsup2 pixiedust:

I'm sure if you were already a little tipsy from some food & WINE you would offer up a taste to a fellow guest. I probably would too. It was actually very nice of him!

Sorry, Cynthia, if I chopped up your update! :blush: I just thought that Mary Ellen's story about the "beer sharer" was so neat!!

Yeah - that's something you won't find at the bars at home. :rotfl:

Glad to hear that your kitties are doing ok. I don't know what I would do if either of my boys got sick!

Thanks! Kismet is doing great and Max is doing much better now that he is on his fourth day of insulin.

Can't wait to read more! Have a lovely weekend!!

Thanks. I hope you are doing the same.

Is this where Mary Ellen got the Grapefruit Beer from?

[IMG]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k308/eandesmom/Travel/2012%20Food%20and%20Wine/10-21/PA217269.jpg

YEs - actually I'm not sure if I cut these correctly so I may need to edit.

But did enjoy the F&W version of the train very much

PA217272.jpg

Very cute. I was too buzzed to remember that! :rotfl:

PA217280.jpg

O.M.G. SO good!

That WAS really good! Probably one of my fav food items.

MaryEllen, I am caught up, but don't have time to comment on everything (I need to get to bed and be up in 6 hours for our flight and still have laundry to put away).

Kathy - I hope you are well on your way to having a wonderful vacation. I haven't been on FB much today, so I only know you are trying Cheddars. Hope you have a great trip!

Love the updates from the park and the pictures.

Thanks! F&W is such an amazing time to visit Epcot. I almost can't imagine going any other time. :upsidedow

Your cats are beautiful. And I say let Nick take care of Max. Nick seems very responsible to me and I think he would take very good care of Max.

I decided to let me take care of Max. I was most worried about him having to deal with an emergency since Max is so new to insulin. That's really my biggest fear, but I know its in Max's best interest to be in his own home.

Have a great time at HHI.

Thanks - I can't wait to get out of the car tomorrow afternoon and be in the warmth!!!!!

I am so glad to hear that your kitties are on the mend, Mary Ellen! I was worried as your story unfolded. I have too many cats... and only one of the :rolleyes1 many we have is one we went and sought out. The others... found us in one way or another.

Both my cats are doing much better. Thanks! I just feel bad that it took me so lone to get them treated. I feel guilty.

Isn't it funny the way that cats seems to find us? My neighbor used to have strays in her yard all the times. Now that it is more developed around here we never find them.

I love all the epcot pictures. I think they are especially nice considering you had a bit of a buzz while taking them.

The guy wanting to share with you... :rotfl2: I can't even imagine!!!

The beads are super cool... I didn't know they did that.

They were really cool. I was so tempted.

Cynthia, that is so cool about the donation to the school!

:thumbsup2

I love that you got the book and had it signed. Once we were walking by Kouzinna and Kat Kora was inside signing books (not sure how to spell her name :rolleyes:) we regret now not taking the time to go in to purchase one of her books and have her sign it.

I'm glad she got the book. And I have tried the kerrygold cheese since the seminar. I picked it up at Costco and it has a very creamy flavor. Yummy. Good stuff.

I do hope your flight ended up going well! I have never flown solo... it kinda scares me. Come fall... I will be doing it though, so I best figure out how to cope. ;)

I have flown solo a couple times and since I fly SWA I always size up who I want to sit with. I enjoy talking to new people on the plane. There are always a lot of solo flyers. Of course, my flight is a lot shorter than yours.

Do you leave today or tomorrow, Mary Ellen? So glad the kittie issues worked out -- our animals are like part of the family.

We leave tomorrow, bright and early (I hope) :laughing: Both of my cats are doing well right now. I hope the insulin continued to go well with Max. The monitoring is really unscientific, so I'm a little concerned about that.

I have that mug because you sent it to me! It's definitely my favorite! :goodvibes

I love that mug. I remember how much you loved it and then your trip had to be canceled. Of course, the rest is history!

What a fun lunch seminar! Cynthia, I would have had to buy the cookbook, too -- yeay for getting it signed!

It really was fun. Her restaurant is in Atlanta so you should definitely check it out the next time you are there. :thumbsup2

Grapefruit beer? I am not a beer drinker, but that intrigues me.

It was very light and refreshing. I really enjoyed it. Very different from other beer. Sort of hard to describe. Just yum!

Such a nice day strolling around World Showcase!

It was a gorgeous day. The weather was perfect. I am convinced that October is a perfect time to travel to the world.

Jennifer named all three so we have Shiny,the oldest, had Chocolate who had kidney stones and finally after a short unspecified illness had to be put down :sad1: and Ashley the baby who ONLY likes Jennifer. Most relaxed loving cat in the world in Jennifer's room, anywhere else a psycho paranoid running cat. :lmao:

:rotfl2: That's too funny! Usually when cats are psycho its throughout the whole house. They normally aren't selective. :laughing:

Poor chocolate. Max has the stone disease (FUS) but has done amazingly well on a special diet for cats with urinary tract illnesses. Of course, all the other cats eat that too! :rotfl:

Shiny - that's such a cute name. More an adjective, but cute all the same.

The garage door resulted in a broken leg which the vet wanted pins and expensve surgery. We opted to splint and wait. He walks, runs ( when he wants ) fine and only during rainy damp weather do I see him favor the leg a little. Yup he has 9 nine lives alright and not sure how many of those he has used. Seems like he just used up another one recently. :rolleyes1:
He gets himself into the oddest situations sometimes.

Wow - amazing that he did so well without the surgery. He IS a cat of many lives. Just thinking of that broken leg makes me cringe.

Exactly- still runs ( trots) down the driveway to greet you and will seek you out so you can give him attention. Seems like the black cats will do that. I had one growing up that was the same way. However Ashley is a black cat too and so NOT like that. :rotfl2:

That's so funny that you would say that. I personally think black cats are one of the two extremes. They are either supremely loving and completely psycho. My mom had a psycho black cat who literally scratched the cornea of her other cat. She had to put that cat down when she couldn't get near her to give her the prozac she had specially compounded into a transdermal med. :rotfl: She felt so terrible, but there was nothing she could do. That cat got to be downright dangerous.

I took Shiny to the vet recently right after Chocolate had to be put down, because with him I waited too long and felt bad since the results were not good. Chris begged me to take Shiny to the vet so I finally did and other than skinny the vet deemed him okay. No blood drawn though but I opted to wait since nothing appeared to be wrong and not sure how much I would opt to treat the 16 1/2 year old cat.

I am so glad that Shiny is still healthy at 16.5 years. Here's hoping he has another 1.5 - 3.5 left in him! :thumbsup2

That was my " not like Orange Tang taste" advice. I could tell she was afraid of that. :rotfl2:

Why anyone would even think that a slushy could taste like Tang is beyond me. Clearly they were given too much of it as a child. :rotfl2: That's all I can figure! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter