• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something is happening near the pool!!!

POOLS IS OPEN, THE SLIDE
IS OPEN. The kids are back in line. They had a little ceremony . The tower is a Rail Road tower from 1973. Pics later &, now its Peg & My turn.

POOLS IS OPEN, THE SLIDE
IS OPEN. The kids are back in line. They had a little ceremony . The tower is a Rail Road tower from 1973. Pics later &, now its Peg & My turn.

:cool1::woohoo::yay::dance3:

We have splash down. I have personally tested the slide twice, as well as Peg. The girls have gone so many times. The hot tub is open but has too many people in it. Now its cocktail time. Will send TCD some pics later.

We have splash down. I have personally tested the slide twice, as well as Peg. The girls have gone so many times. The hot tub is open but has too many people in it. Now its cocktail time. Will send TCD some pics later.

Cocktail time @ 10:38 AM ??? What ............ do you think you are on vacation ??!!:rotfl::rotfl: Bet you guys are having a blast :banana: :banana::woohoo: :woohoo: Can't wait to see the pics:goodvibes :goodvibes

WoooooHooooooo!!!!!!!!!! :dance3: Awesome!! Glad you guys are having fun!! Thanks for the report...:thumbsup2

:banana::cool1::yay::woohoo::dance3::cheer2::love::goodvibes:grouphug:pixiedust:
:hyper::thanks::rockband::disrocks::dancer:party::jumping1::jumping3::jumping2::bounce::Pinkbounc

...and someone here was one of the first people IN the pool and down that dang slide!!! :woohoo:

How exciting, although I must admit I'm very jealous, I was there just 6 days ago and not sure we'll be camping again after this last trip. Maybe we'll come back and stay in the cabins and we'll get our chance down the slide then. Have lots of fun!!!

Great pics and spying everyone. It has been a fun thread :disrocks:

WooHoo!!!:woohoo:
How exciting!
MBMacs makes DIS boards history! :thumbsup2
They deserve a special tag or siggy pic or something!

Can't wait to see the pictures.:surfweb:

MBMacs pics from today:

pjm113.jpg

pjm115.jpg

pjm116.jpg

pjm120.jpg

pjm122.jpg

pjm125.jpg

pjm126.jpg

pjm129.jpg

pjm131.jpg

pjm132.jpg

pjm133.jpg

pjm134.jpg

TCD

I sent TCD a bunch of pics. Peggy (PJCINDERELLA) is also sending him 2 short vids of the opening. Man you have never seen so many people in that pool. Had plenty of chances to talk to suits. had cms directing cart parking to the new lot near camp fire, even saw a bus driver acting as a crossing guard in front of trading post.

Just wanted to say thanks to TCD for helping us the past few days. We appreciate the help.

I agree TCD and all the others who snooped , sluthed , and got into trouble doing what you do best. Feeding us the info we could not get ourselves Thank you Thank you Thankyou. :thumbsup2

Nice job on the pics! It looks like the place was very busy. In one of the pics of the slide/water tower it looks like the tower sprung a leak. Does it spray out into the pool, or are my old eyes playing tricks on me?

Man do I miss the old pool...

Just kidding, someone had to do it!

:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter