Something is happening near the pool!!!

This one from JHawk (great job, BTW :thumbsup2) shows what looks like the old pool rules sign has been posted:

508470300_KcC4r-M.jpg

I am interested in knowing whether it still says that the pool is open 24 hours.

TCD

I went back to look at the sign in this picture and it appears as though it gives "slide rules"

509073225_Hvh53-M.jpg

From my vantage points I didn't notice the "pool rules" sign.

A few more from this evening. Like others have reported we were told by CM's present that the pool will open tomorrow at 10ish.

Some details added since yesterday; the barrels and wagon wheel.

509073129_3QWPL-M.jpg

509072232_pzjRx-M.jpg

509072225_Bdi8e-M.jpg

509073043_Zwed9-M.jpg

509072486_CSKaB-M.jpg

Thanks for all the updates on the pool :yay: We can't wait to try it in 10 days!!:cheer2:
Now I really need to pack and plan our parks days if I can get off of the boards!

The girls are planning on getting to the pool by 915 tomorrow so I need to get the srinks on ice. one downer according to the girls is the pretzels are no longer on the menu. will ppst tomorrow on what happens. Enjoy this trip around the sun.

10 am pool will be open. they wanted to open it tonight but, the chemical balance wasn't correct.

the snack shack was open. looks like they have some pretty decent food and prices. we got to try the hot dog with pulled pork and coleslaw on it. it was actually really good....... even better cause we got it for free :woohoo:

but, i would recommend it (it really was good)..

we4mickey, we will try to bring some of this weather home with us..

we got to try the hot dog with pulled pork and coleslaw on it. it was actually really good....... even better cause we got it for free :woohoo:

I'm sorry, are you sure you were at Disney World? :lmao:

:santa:

oh yeah, we were right next to the pool and there were about 40 or more employees there working. the head chef to the wilderness lodge & fort wilderness was the one that handed it to us. he said you really need to try it and tell me what you think..

it was good.

Just want to say a great big Thank Youto all those who have been posting all these pictures!

I was starting to worry a little bit that the pool wasn't going to be done by the 20th, but now that we have photographic proof of it all, I'm super excited! Now all I have to do is finish packing!:thumbsup2

Thanks for all the pictures! :thumbsup2

That is a lot of deck chairs. They must be expecting a big crowd at the grand opening.

Bama ED

Thanks to everyone who posted updates and pictures! This has been a fun thread to read!

:)

okay....i'm loading up the bikes on the car tonight!!!! we'll park in the overflow, and ride to the pool & WOO HOO!!!!! don't tell that one person though. . . 'although....she may be there for me to sublet her site, so i will not be 'stealing' the pool!! :lmao:

Kids are in line for the slide will open any minue now. Will send some pics. There were about a dozen people waiting.

Wow...live report of the first trip down the slide of a campging board member...THIS is history in the making! :cool1:
Thanks for your reports and up to the minute updates! :thumbsup2

I just showed the pics to my dad and that convinced him to book a last minute trip! :banana:

Thank you FW Spies! :lmao:

I do wish they splurged and bought new chairs :confused3

Do we have "splashdown" yet?....

10.... 9...8...7...6....5....4....3....2....1.... :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter