Something About Nothing..........# 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
199624_10150123034399125_560789124_6539620_3972909_n.jpg

That is all ...

We had a high of 82 degrees today (twists the knife a little more for Mac). Wednesday the high is going to be 48 and low 50's for the rest of the week. So yeah.....it will be back to crap in no time.

I had to put the verbal smackdown on Dana for turning on the AC already! Pfffft! :rolleyes1

Speaking of Mac.....I saw you showed up on the Disney Food Pic thread over there in regards to the Chicago Dog they are serving at MK now. Was that a joke or what? :lmao: That thread inspired me to grab one of the new Sonic Chicago dogs today for lunch. It was actually pretty damn good considering it was a fast food joint. I will get one again to hold me over until I get back up North.

Chicago-Dog.jpg

And Minnie, it's healthy. Just think of it as a hot dog with a salad on top of it. ;)

That hotdog looks sooooo good! and poor Mr. Snowman, he can't get the hint, its time to leave.

I see ya gotta Gator fan in your family!!!:thumbsup2

How close ya live too the swamp tink20?

The background looks like N.Fla-S GA.Am I wrong?The slash pines look way to familer..

Looks like ya'll had a great time!!:thumbsup2

OK...anyone here ever gone to Philadelphia?

We are going for a wedding there :headache: and want to get some quality Philly Cheese Steaks......any suggestions?

We are going for a wedding there :headache: and want to get some quality Philly Cheese Steaks......any suggestions?

Not on purpose. I prefer not to be pelted with battery-laced snowballs! But to answer your question, it would probably be Pat's or Geno's. I'm pretty sure more than a few Phils have been killed in a debate over which is better.

Watching Diners,Drive In's and Dives,by Guy(what ever his last name is)on the Food Channel,MH is correct.Those are the two places to try!!!

199624_10150123034399125_560789124_6539620_3972909_n.jpg

That is all ...
:lmao:

Speaking of Mac.....I saw you showed up on the Disney Food Pic thread over there in regards to the Chicago Dog they are serving at MK now. Was that a joke or what? :lmao: That thread inspired me to grab one of the new Sonic Chicago dogs today for lunch. It was actually pretty damn good considering it was a fast food joint. I will get one again to hold me over until I get back up North.

Chicago-Dog.jpg

And Minnie, it's healthy. Just think of it as a hot dog with a salad on top of it. ;)

nah...I gotta be gluten free, so the pizza pics and the bread pics don't even put an oz on these hips....;)

I see ya gotta Gator fan in your family!!!:thumbsup2

How close ya live too the swamp tink20?

The background looks like N.Fla-S GA.Am I wrong?The slash pines look way to familer..

Looks like ya'll had a great time!!:thumbsup2

That's my nephew, He is a HUGE Gator fan, they live in Pace, FL. We live in Mobile, AL, of course we are Bama fans. We are at my parents home in AL (about 15 acres) We are not ready for "real" camping :rotfl:

re snowman, better to die young than fade (melt) away:laughing:

re weiner:crazy2:, not sure which is worse the poppy seed bun or all the garbage on it;)everybody knows you only only eat catsup & relish on them...course this is how we eat our sammies (hang-over prevention remedy lol) here:

6a00d8341d0dbb53ef010537012588970c-800wi

Getting very pumped up for our big trip this Friday! We live in northwest Ohio and are driving to Florida. (sigh) I HATE driving but will be really enjoying our stay at US/IOA myself and my DH can hardly wait for WWoHP! Woot Woot !!!:yay:

MH........I have never eaten any kind of Hotdog........but that one tempts me......especially with the chillies on......I do like chillies on everything :thumbsup2

Keisha......I don`t even know whats on that sandwich?????? Fries???(And what is catsup?????) Would give it a go though :thumbsup2

Chicago-Dog.jpg

i couldn't believe a poster came behind me to make a comment on what i said ..........

you know, that wasn't a chicagoan that would question what disgusting meant.
the real chicago dog does not have KETCHUP...
so many places pour the ketchup on it and call it a chicago dog.
gotta start with the vienna beef and nothing else will do for it.
green relish, poppy seed buns, onions, peppers, mustard, slice of dill, slices of tomato.......some with celery seed depending on which part of town you buy in.......and that is a chicago dog.

i did have the sonic dog and it was quite tasty.

sorry, but the motherland can not make the chicago dog correctly....:laughing:

carole, try the dogs at nathans at amityville for a better style of the chicago dogs.
it's a decent imitation of it.

re snowman, better to die young than fade (melt) away:laughing:

re weiner:crazy2:, not sure which is worse the poppy seed bun or all the garbage on it;)everybody knows you only only eat catsup & relish on them...course this is how we eat our sammies (hang-over prevention remedy lol) here:

6a00d8341d0dbb53ef010537012588970c-800wi

our keisha does love her rolling stones..............;)

Getting very pumped up for our big trip this Friday! We live in northwest Ohio and are driving to Florida. (sigh) I HATE driving but will be really enjoying our stay at US/IOA myself and my DH can hardly wait for WWoHP! Woot Woot !!!:yay:

12.gif

to our newest homie:

eeyoremylove

1.gif

we are happy you joined us today.
we love having new blood over here.

Ohio can be a long drive........but, if that is the only way to make it to the darkside, so be it.
hopefully the drive will fly by for you and you'll love the experience at Universal.

Mr Mac is an OSU fan.
it was in our prenups that i had to support his love for that team or else......:laughing:

that's what i get for marrying an Ohioan..

you only have 3 more 'wake ups' before you hit the road.
;)we call it wake ups because no one sleeps the night before a trip.

which hotel will you be staying?
is this your first time for parry hotter?

if you have any questions, let us know.
some of us even might know the answers!

come back and play more.
you are now a card carrying darkside member......
and that is a fun thing...

our keisha does love her rolling stones..............;)

Im still waiting for mick to call me:lmao:i'd settle for keith

everything is better with (heinz) catsup on it!

carole - you bear witness to a culinary masterpiece! Adam Rick of Man vs Food & Bobby Flay are fans & im sure MJ will vouche for it:goodvibes. It consists of your choice of meat (im partial to capicolla), can be topped with a fried egg, on italian bread, fries, tomato & vinegar based coleslaw. Chase it down with big pickle slice and a beer.

check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMHF7MvBBCA&feature=related

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter