• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing..........# 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is our new home here? http://disneygoldenoak.disney.go.com/
for now I'll take the room with the view--maybe we'll catch of glimpse of Freddy?

MSNHeaven098.gif

HOLY CRAAAAAAAP! did you see the price of houses there???
1.gif

Made it here! It was a killer commute! Next time I would like a first class ticket to our new home Mac! :snooty:

DD, I like the purrty St. Patricks pictures....oh and I like yours too Pooh!

Hi everybody! Happy GREEN BEER day!!!

Thanks for the welcome Mac, sorry I was late to the 250 page party!

I'm getting excited about my trip to the darkside :cool1:
Cant wait !

I'm excited tomorrow is F R I D A Y !!

Good evening homies
Hope nobody has drank too much green beer :lmao:

Hi, Homies!

I see I'm late. Happy St. P's Day!!!!!!!

I've been cleaning and organizing this week. My friend came all the way from NC to help me and she's working miracles. Tomorrow we finish organizing and start painting the family room. Hooray! I've wanted to paint it since we moved here four years ago, and I'm finally getting around to doing it. Soon it will change from poopy yellowish-brown to light peach walls and a darker rosy/salmon ceiling. I can't wait to have it finished!

Hi, Homies!

I see I'm late. Happy St. P's Day!!!!!!!

I've been cleaning and organizing this week. My friend came all the way from NC to help me and she's working miracles. Tomorrow we finish organizing and start painting the family room. Hooray! I've wanted to paint it since we moved here four years ago, and I'm finally getting around to doing it. Soon it will change from poopy yellowish-brown to light peach walls and a darker rosy/salmon ceiling. I can't wait to have it finished!

:eek:
that's okay, i still have same striped wallpaper that came with house in one of our BRs

good weekend all:banana:

hey there homies :upsidedow

thought I better check out the new home :3dglasses

this is March Break for my kiddies popcorn::

my youngest ds has a friend over and they are watching Mega Mind :woohoo:

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL :woohoo::dance3:

Sometimes I wish I was the genius I think I am :rotfl:

Haven`t been able to get on my laptop all day.........came up with some system error or words to that effect. Now I`m in on my own.......Tom and Kyle are out........I know nothing about computers.......do I phone the help desk at £60 ($100) a call?

No.... I phone my brother in law.... who is somewhere up in the Scottish highlands........up a mountain......in the middle of nowhere. He is in charge of a company that put mobile phone masts up all over. So get through to him..... and after 45 mins of giving me very simple instructions......it`s sorted :banana::banana:

I`m not good with technical things :blush:

But it`s Friday.........Pizza and red wine tonight :cool1:

i just got out of bed.

i am starting my weekend early.......:laughing:

so good to see more homies coming back for the weekend party at the new joint.

i see Tricia, Circelli, Lawrence, thebigkahuna, tink, marci, kfish, BonLee, damo, and i'll name the rest once my coffee has been made.

i don't do well without the morning coffee.......

woo hoo! I was mentioned! :p

im really excited to see things that are new at Universal since my last trip:
Simpsons Ride
Rip Rock Coaster (ok ok, that's not the actual name of it ~ but you know what I mean!)
and im super excited for WWOHP!!!

Good afternoon homies
Just playing catch up since I have been Mia for awhile :lmao:

Dana and I are both off work today and headed out to get more March Madness on. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter