• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing..........# 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I must have missed that part about making too much $$$ LOL I am only the assistant and have so much work to do never mind my poor DH that has work to do all day as a teacher !! UGH ...:scared1:

Hey CM.....you only have one more post to hit the big 1,000! Sheesh.....even YOU have more than me! :rolleyes:

i came to make a comment on what kfish said but the snow here has warped my mind.

i'm waiting for marcie to show up and brag about her 13 inches in greenbay...:laughing:

17.3 inches actually!! :scared1:

Dropped in though to ask for some prayers/pixie/mummy dust (take your choice). Royce found out this morning that he lost his job as of today. :sad1: Not sure what the next step is from here as my crappy part time job doesn't go far in paying the bills. We meet with a headhunter tomorrow morning. Not much else to say at this point - he was with the company 19 years. :guilty:

Dropped in though to ask for some prayers/pixie/mummy dust (take your choice). Royce found out this morning that he lost his job as of today. :sad1: Not sure what the next step is from here as my crappy part time job doesn't go far in paying the bills. We meet with a headhunter tomorrow morning. Not much else to say at this point - he was with the company 19 years. :guilty:

Sorry to hear that marci.Did they at least warn him ahead of time?

I'm very sorry too. I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers, and hope something great....comes your way. :hug:

:wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Thinking of you guys :littleangel:

speechless here.

3.gif

So.............guess who hopefully might be going to Universal around Oct. 4-8 (if things work out)?

Best wishes to you all that he finds something soon. Is there any such thing as job security nowadays? :flower3:

I`ve been up since 5am this morning and will be the same next 2 days and all my own choice.

Formula 1 Grand Prix season is back :banana: :banana:

1st race is Australia so with time difference free practice, qualifying and the race itself is "early" for us, so early nights all round.

I know it`s not so big in the States now but it`s the one sport all 3 of us have a huge passion for, and of course my hero Michael Schumacher is back for his second year :love: :love:

Off to take Kyle to orthodontist now, His treatment is finished but his night time retainer cracked so mouldings again for new ones. And we have thick fog :scared1:

morning carole.....:goodvibes

the formula 1 grand prix ....
i hope your favorite wins!

orthodontist.
i do remember that word.
4 of mine went through that.
so glad it is over.

TGIF to all youse homies.
i'm heading off to chicago and see my dentist in a bit.
i know, fun weekend ahead for me....:laughing:

Hello homies and Happy Friday! I am going to "try" and do some spring cleaning. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :flower3:

marci ouch, that's a nightmare, hope it's over soon for you:wizard:

dentist is a scary word, orthodonist is longer word therefore pricier;). Four sets of braces:scared1:I thought i had it bad with three. not one for each kid (middle one loves me & grew straight teeth). #1 lied about wearing his retainer at night, teeth moved so I had to fork over more $ for a 2nd set.:rolleyes1then he left 2nd retainer under his bed where dog found it & enjoyed it as pricey chew toy.

later gators, im heading off for the program/overnighter @ IUP w/jr soon, if i squint i can pretend im on vacation for a night lol.

So, I bought my plane tickets......but due to work and other issues, I'll be going a week earlier than what I wanted. Sept. 28-Oct. 4. Oh well, at least I get to go, and hit up what I hope will be the first week of HHN

So, I bought my plane tickets......but due to work and other issues, I'll be going a week earlier than what I wanted. Sept. 28-Oct. 4. Oh well, at least I get to go, and hit up what I hope will be the first week of HHN

Thats too bad dude,Dw and I would like to see ya again on the 7"th..The night of nights for the homies!!

Awesome!! ... we haven't even gone on our May trip yet and you've already booked your plane tix for October!

Happy Friday all!

Heading to Philly in the morning for a wedding. Enjoy the weekend everyone....and hopefully NO MORE SNOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter