• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

That's good news about our boy

Hate to say this but after raising 4 boys, be prepared for repeats

Hope all doing fine in today's 74 degree weather

74........lucky ducky........we have 42f today..........and still blowing a gale......not getting it as bad as folks further up the country though and Scotland is getting it even worse.........

I still feel a cold working on me.........nose, head and throat just niggly right now.......sofa day I think. Got plenty of things that help all ails and plenty of warm drinks.......

DH just called to check on me.....told him to bring me home something nice.......:scratchin

Watched a full episode of Frasier for the very first time..........just putting Die Hard on to watch..........definitely a sofa day now ::yes::

Tuesday again mac..........:wave2:

What the heck? >:( Apparently the continuous rain last night has frozen all over my car. Ok, pull. Pull. Finally, got the door open. Scraper where are ya? Cold start to the day. Black ice everywhere and just avoided an accident. Car in front of me hit the car in front of it. Making that big cup of hot tea now. :surfweb:

Schumi, hope you are feeling better soon, and DH brought you something nice. We're to get heavy downpours this afternoon and all day tomorrow. At least it's not snow. Puddles everywhere that will just increase over the next day. Most of the snow is gone, with some large piles still making corner turns tight.

Well, today is Tuesday, and in our neck of the woods, it's:
th
Yep, my state's famous Punxutawney Phil will most likely see his shadow this morning. So, maybe an early spring?

Robo - hope you are doing well and enjoying another cup of coffee this morning.

Mac - hope you are feeling better too this morning, and the cats let you sleep in again. 74 degrees? Rub it in. :daisy::rolleyes1

Now that my hands are warmer from the tea cup, here's to a great day for all the homies!

6220.gif
6220.gif
mac !!!!
i get tied up with RL and look what I missed:dogdance:. Cannot think of a better choice for a mod. Do you plan on walking softly and carrying a big stick?:D

Spent the weekend mostly doodling aound outside in that sunny 60 degree weather. Oddly enough will have snow showers the next two nights but temps still way above the norm here - 50's into the 60's. Fingers crossed our winter continues with these breaks in the action.

Phil says an early spring. Odd since it was so sunny he should've seen his shadow.

lynne eeek, guess you didn't catch the break we did.

carole - die hard - woohoo! how's the sniffles?

Last edited:

Thanks Keisha
Your flashing smilie made my eyes open up....

Good to see you back here

Was about to send out the dogs to find youse

My day started at 1:15
Me Mac woke me up so he could shampoo the carpet in our bedroom

I'm just up too mac......

Janet..........ended up in bed today.........just a cold.............but boy can it wipe you out.......DS was looking after me with tea and water today as he was home.........never complained once........good lad........

Ladies, my email is down again.........could send out this morning but nothing right now.......it's a fault apparently........will reply when it's back..........

Just had some salted caramel ice cream DH brought me in......and a glazed doughnut..........called it dinner.

Laying along sofa now........that's my night ahead........

Congrats Mac!

Glad your DS's finger's mending, Mrs. Bluer!

Feel better Schumi and get some rest!

Hope everybody (especially Lynne) is staying warm.

Thanks Kivara!

Are you in the south or north?
Or should I say do you usually use a snow shovel or sun screen?

Ok Florida lived up to its nickname today. The sun shined, nice easterly ocean breeze, beautiful day.

Mac yellow is a regal addition to your avatar. Mr. Mac tied up for the day :eek: LOL
Sending get Well wishes your way.

Schumi get well soon. Colds are not fun.

Mrs bluer glad to hear the little one is mending.

Lynne doing well thanks for asking. Sending warm thoughts your way.

It was a gorgeous day here...temps in the upper 70s...it's 73 now and we're expecting storms in the early a.m....the price we pay for our few days of sunshine :sunny:

Sending Mac and Carole healing thoughts...take care and let your guys wait on you :goodvibes

Mrs bluer glad to hear the lad is doing better. Trey cut his finger with a machete when he was around your son's age...he was clearing off the bank in front of our house as a birthday surprise for me...spent my birthday in the ER instead of the nice restaurant we had planned...thank goodness he was ok and kept all his digits.

Janet, I've spent the last few days working outside too...too bad the nice weather won't last...I vote for an early spring :flower1:

Me too Tink! Early spring with nicer weather. Right now I think I saw the Ark! So much rain. And cold rain to boot. Thankfully, it will be a one day drenching.

For those homies that are keeping their eye on the calender, for Keisaha:

th

Yes it is. Time for a camel to make its weekly reminder. Hump day indeed.

Mrs. Bluer, good to hear DS had his stitches out, and healing well.

Mac and Schumi, hope you both are getting over your flu and cold. Feel better soon.

BagO, getting ready for the dress hunt? How's the wedding planning going? So exciting.

Robo, thanks for the heat thoughts. We are above freezing just enough that it's all rain and not more snow. Hope you are enjoying a hot cup of coffee.

Kivera, thanks for the warm thoughts too. Sweater weather still.

Have a great day all! The week is half over aleady, and Friday is getting closer!

Morning Lynne :wave: having my big cup of coffee this morning :surfweb: the sun is shining this morning in the sunshine state. High today supposed to be 79. Nice southeasterly breeze. Folks at the beach and parks should have a lovely day.

Sending some sunshine healing to Mac and Schumi get well soon.

Have a great Wednesday everyone.

Thanks Kivara!

Are you in the south or north?
Or should I say do you usually use a snow shovel or sun screen?

I'm in the northern panhandle of WV...about an hour & a half from Pittsburgh or Columbus. I'm having the weird mild spring rainy weather here this week too. So odd as it's usually pretty cold and snowy here this time of year.
upload_2016-2-3_9-32-43.jpeg

It was a gorgeous day here...temps in the upper 70s...it's 73 now and we're expecting storms in the early a.m....the price we pay for our few days of sunshine :sunny:

Sending Mac and Carole healing thoughts...take care and let your guys wait on you :goodvibes

Mrs bluer glad to hear the lad is doing better. Trey cut his finger with a machete when he was around your son's age...he was clearing off the bank in front of our house as a birthday surprise for me...spent my birthday in the ER instead of the nice restaurant we had planned...thank goodness he was ok and kept all his digits.

Janet, I've spent the last few days working outside too...too bad the nice weather won't last...I vote for an early spring :flower1:

Oh that sounded nasty Vicki.....a machete :eek:......not a great way to spend a birthday but as you say......least he has all his fingers now!!

Feeling slightly better today thanks Vicki.......just a cold, but just feel :sick:
feel as if I'm superglued to our settee at the moment.........watching the movie The Walk today......about the guy who walked on a wire between the twin towers.......not good for someone who is scared of heights to watch.....my hands are sweating like never before just watching it!

Hope your nice weather sticks around for a while.........:thumbsup2

mac.......it's Wednesday........all day.........:wave2:

Last edited:
morning all!

lynne - lol looks like the camel spent some time taking a selfie

vicki - holy crap, a machete!!! Amazing the spots kids can get themselves into isn't it? Don't think i've ever seen a machete up close & personal, not sure i want to...makes me think of Danny Trejo, followed by Jason. Never too early to work in a HHN segue:duck:

carole - did you try putting a little something, something in your tea? Bugs love to just hang on in the winter.

Kivara - We're (almost) neighbors:drive:. Do you root for the Mountaineers and the Pittsburgh pro teams?

Lol......Janet, stuck to honey and lemon today....don't want my poor husband to come home and think I've turned into a lush drinking in the day........maybe tonight though........

Never to early for HHN mentions.........:thumbsup2

Yeah I never think of a machete without thinking horror film..........

morning all!

Kivara - We're (almost) neighbors:drive:. Do you root for the Mountaineers and the Pittsburgh pro teams?

Howdy neighbor! I noticed from posts you've made that we must be near each other :)

We are HUGE Steelers fans, but not into any of the other sports. I don't watch college football, but my family's full of worthless nuts (Buckeyes) so if I had to pick a team, it would be OSU.

Have a great Wednesday everyone...I'm off to clean the house and decorate for the Super Bowl! WOOT!

I'm glad that everyone has all of their digits and won't be using knives of any kind again. Lol I'll tell you DS is very careful when he has to use a knife. I think he learned his lesson. ::yes::

Everyone keep on getting better. The weekend is almost here! :jumping1:

hi ya mrs bluer!

sounds like our boy won't be making the same mistake again.
he was born with 10 digits and we all want it to stay that way.

your trip is coming up soon!
so excited for youse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter