Something About Nothing ... #12

i am behind today in the annual wednesday greet off.
i'll rush through my list but if i have an error, just ignore it and read on.
this page will be buried soon so no harm done.......

Vicki wants spring weather so she can start mowing the yard earlier this year, Robo is tied up with a yellow banner and knicknamed herself florida, lynne brought her one hump camel to post today to remind us it is wednesday, all day, Kivara has worthless nuts she wants to trade for buckeyes, schumi superglued her butt to a seat so she won't fall off after drinking her (ahem)lemon honey-less, Keisha thinks we all should use machetes to cut up bugs to put in our tea,and mrs bluer is counting digits on all the homies from now on.

ok, hope i didn't forget anyone.

Last edited:
kivara, well i didn't know you were OSU fan.
anytime that team is on tv, Mr Mac is watching it.

He is a Buckeye, raised in Ohio.
his entire family are nuts also.
i was told it was grounds for divorce if i ever said an ill thing about buckeyes.....lol

the only ohio connection i have had since birth is zanesville.
parental unit's birthplace and childhood start.

Lemon honey tea doesn't agree with me..........:sick: Will stick to lemon ginger in future......I hate honey!

Yes mac, my butt hasn't gone far today at all.........DH made dinner tonight........well, he picked up an Indian food menu and ordered dinner.......lol.......said a hot curry would do me the world of good..........time will tell!

Watched the third new X Files episode earlier........hmm. Odd. But funny.........

Ugh. I have a cold. Or allergies. Idk, it always seems to happen the end of January. It's annoying. Especially when you have sucky insurance (it's the kind where you have to pay out of pocket till you meet the deductible, and then the insurance will cover things). But preventative care is free. Whatever that is

hope you feel better soon homie.
being a sicky is not fun at all.
some of the insurance benefits that companies give their employees are useless

i do hear you on lousy insurance.
mine doesn't cover any of the medicine i am on.

I'm going to stay away from all you sickies! LOL Please, I don't need to get sick. Poor DS, since the snow has mostly left, his allergies are starting up. Medication started for him. Yeah, my insurance is kinda good, but of course, his medicine went off prescription, so now I pay for OTC, and that's more than triple what I was paying for the prescription.

I hope all, Robbie, Schumi, and Mac are feeling better, and anyone else I missed. Sending tissues and hugs.

And so Mac does not need to look at her calendar, or need a reminder from one of the cats:
th

No sunny start for me, the sound of wet everywhere is taking the place of singing birds.

Hope you homies have a great day!

th

(that's a funny for Robo and Mac)

Feel better Robbie........preventative medicine is all well and good in its place sometimes.......but when ignorant folks cough and sneeze all over you when out and about without covering their mouths there's not much you can do!!!

I'm a dying swan today.......or duck not quite sure which........hope this is cold getting worse before it gets better............forget how bad colds can make you feel......

It's Thursday Mac............:D......all day........

Hey Mac...just noticed airfare from atl to MCO is at $104 RT...let's ditch the road trip and fly instead...now to figure out a place to stay :scratchin

Carole, Mac and Robbie...wish I was there to feed you all some of my chicken soup...:grouphug:...hope you feel better soon. Carole...borrow Tom's Jack and make lemon-peppermint cough syrup or just skip the lemon and peppermint...that's bound to make you feel good one way or another :drinking1

I'm trying to get the motivation up to do yard work today but I'm just not feeling it...it's so much easier to do when it's 70 out as opposed to 40...maybe later:rolleyes1

So Thursday it is !

Thanks calendar girls......

Hugs , but not close hugs to the sickies here
It is so icky to feel miserable and achy

I'm doing better today kind of but sending you germ free hugs to all for a quick recovery

Howdy neighbor! I noticed from posts you've made that we must be near each other :)

We are HUGE Steelers fans, but not into any of the other sports. I don't watch college football, but my family's full of worthless nuts (Buckeyes) so if I had to pick a team, it would be OSU.

Have a great Wednesday everyone...I'm off to clean the house and decorate for the Super Bowl! WOOT!

big day is right around the corner:yay:

Have to give it to OSU for sure having spirit. We took a road trip there years ago to see the Stones in concert @ the stadium. Hotel next to college campus. Let's just say the kids were lively, cannot imagine how it gets on game day.:p

me today - :laundy: oh joy

have a good one all

i remember your Stones concert!

i'm looking forward to the commercials for super bowl.
last years radio shack one with all the 80's celebreties were a hoot.

i am behind today in the annual wednesday greet off.
i'll rush through my list but if i have an error, just ignore it and read on.
this page will be buried soon so no harm done.......

Vicki wants spring weather so she can start mowing the yard earlier this year, Robo is tied up with a yellow banner and knicknamed herself florida, lynne brought her one hump camel to post today to remind us it is wednesday, all day,
Kivara has worthless nuts she wants to trade for buckeyes, schumi superglued her butt to a seat so she won't fall off after drinking her (ahem)lemon honey-less, Keisha thinks we all should use machetes to cut up bugs to put in our tea,and mrs bluer is counting digits on all the homies from now on.

ok, hope i didn't forget anyone.

Just to be COMPLETELY clear...that's BUCKEYES...(and, the NUTS are Kivara's RELATIVES!) :squirrel:

Oh noes! I'm sorry to hear everyone is feeling so under the weather. I hope you all get better soon, if I was on the Disney boards I'd send you all pixie dusk... what should I send on the universal board? Butter beer? Magic spells?a transformer? Lol

Sorry I've been a bit aloof as of late. Really struggling atm. Dead boiler, no heat, no hotwater and difficult landlord. :sad1: and work is driving me insane... but I'm sure everything will pick up soon.

Oh Rachel, that sucks with the boiler. Hope it gets sorted soon........we send Mummy Dust over here.......sending you some.......pixiedust:

Hope Robbie is doing better.......glad you're doing better Mac........Vicki.....hate peppermint too......but love lemon......went through two packs of 6 last few days........

Definitely feeling better today........had the best nights sleep last night......got my ironing out the way this morning......think that's enough housework for today........

Almost time for lunch here...............it's Friday.......yay......:D

ever read the site beyond the thrills?
erik has a nice article about butter beer fudge and treats

I slept well last night
Kicked Mr Mac to the couch ( snoring like a freight train ) and no issue for me to sleep then

Rachel sorry to read life is getting in the way for you now
Hard to be all happy and perky when you have worries like that
Landlord, no heat, water and work troubles would make anyone feel down

Giving you a group hug !
‍‍‍‍‍‍

Friday all day mac............

DH just told me he got us tickets to go see Rod Stewart at the O2 in London in November this year........yay.....thought he was up to something..........:D Looking forward to that show.......fabulous seats too......

Friday night and it's another one staying in..........don't feel like going anywhere at all this weekend.......

Hope everyone has a good weekend........

Love Rod....his was the first concert I ever attended. I used to go every year he came back to atl but haven't been in ages.

Have fun Carole...:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter