Something About Nothing ... #12

Bonny.......sorry about losing your mum........:hug: That`s such a hard loss to deal with.

Your dogs are so beautiful.......sorry you lost one this year too.......you must be kept so busy taking care of them........but they are stunning!!!!

Not a WD fan.......thought I was the only one......lol........just couldn`t get into it at all........

Housework morning today..........it`s a lot cooler than yesterday........ideal for working around the house.

Happy Monday :thumbsup2

Happy Monday, not!

Back to work after a busy weekend of taking care of DW. Take her back later today to get checked out and get a new walking boot.

Sorry Bonnie about your loss. Just catching up a little skimming over posts.

Good Morning!

Spent the weekend running errands for our upcoming trip, and finishing re-watching the HP movies. We did 7 & 8 on Sunday, so it felt like that's all we did. But I'm so glad -- I know I will appreciate Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade more this time around since the movies are fresh in my mind.

Mrs. Bluer -- I hope you recover quickly! Pain meds that don't work are not recommended.

Schumi -- Welcome Home!

Bonny -- Beautiful fur babies! I'm so sorry about the loss of your mom, and your sweet fur baby.

Gina -- Hope you continue to feel better!

Lynne -- Sounds like a great birthday!

Mac -- Those meets sound like a blast, you guys will have a wonderful time! I'm going to the NE DISmeet next month. It's my first time, I hope they will be gentle with me.

My boss is out but just sent an email with things for me to do. Does this woman not realize I am almost on vacation?! My brain checked out last week ;)

Maria :upsidedow

Bonnie....so sorry to hear about your mom (and your pooch). Nothing is more painful than losing a parent. I had to say goodbye to my dad almost five years ago, and I still miss him so badly it hurts. It turns out we're quite a way from where you are located: south eastern Ontario for us.

Monykalyn.....a big welcome to you!!! :flower1:

Robo.....lord almighty, that cake looked divine. I think I gained 3 pounds just looking at the photo.

Maria....how dare your boss expect you to work when you're suffering from vacation brain syndrome! I am sure that's worthy of a sick day :rolleyes: .

It's a typical Monday morning here in my little neck of the woods. Frustrations at the office (why are people so stubbornly maddening on Mondays?!?!?), one of our cars is in the shop (so I am marooned at work while Jake has my car, as his is in the shop and he needed a vehicle for his work commitments), and its currently raining (which wouldn't be such an annoyance except my laundry is on the line!!). Ah Mondays, how I love thee :rolleyes1 .

wow! trying to catch up on all i have missed. had the crazy toddler birthday party marathon this weekend. i am still recovering.

WELCOME @Monykalyn

@Bluer101 I still watch TWD just because I feel invested. We DVR'd FTWD but haven't watched it. heard it was slow. How is the Mrs liking her boot?

WELCOME BACK @Cdn Friends of Pooh!! Love the puppy pics.

@Robo56 ummm - all of that food sounds yummy. and that cake!!!

@RAPstar how did your interview go? you may have already updated but i think i missed it.

Happy Belated Birthday @Lynne G

@schumigirl it is always great to be back home in your own bed!! no matter how posh the vacay is. and Christmas cards ALREADY???

@tink1957 - oooh the beach. we were planning on going a few weekends ago - but it didn't work out.

@Belle0101 sending hugs...

Bluer.......pass good wishes on to mrsbluer......hope today goes ok for her........pain sucks.......

Worfie......I'm sure there is a law that states your brain doesn't work properly in the week leading up to a trip.........so you need to explain that to the boss.......I'm sure she will understand and adjust her way of thinking in accordance with this law........:rotfl:

goND........sounds like a fun weekend for you.........:scared1: Toddlers can be so scary....lol............yep lovely to be home, but it was so nice to spend a week with mum again.......

Now searching for travel insurance for me and mum for our trip next year to NY.........such fun!!!

House keeping today too..:rolleyes: Not my favorite thing to do. Had a nice time with all the family over dinner yesterday evening. Everyone ate lots. Some cake left. Hubby was not sorry about that. . :-)

Hi MonyKalyn welcome...:wave2:

Mrsbluer hope you are feeling betterimage.jpg

Bah! :headache: I work for two financial advisors, and what a crappy day on the markets!! :( Glad to be packing it in soon and heading home.

On a positive note though, the Canadian dollar was up a teeny, tiny smidge. Looking for the positives in a day of market sell-offs.

Robo, I could totally use some of those cake left-overs to soothe the soul right about now! ::yes::

Jake's car is still in the shop.....won't be done until tomorrow now. Tires are done, but the dealer sent the wrong parts for the other repair :furious:. They've re-ordered the proper ones and they're supposed to arrive by courier tomorrow, but this means I have to share my car with the boy another day. Sigh. Momma hates being without her wheels :drive: .

schumi....another trip to NY! How awesome! Doing NYC only or are you branching out to also visit other parts of the state? (Niagara Falls, etc?)

Mrs Bluer, more :hug: for you and hope today it is less painful for youse.

wishing you a complete healing faster than the last foot surgery!

Hugs for mrsbluer...........wish her a speedy recovery.......:hug:

Gina we spend 5 nights in the City, rest of the time we spend with family on LI.......love it out there...visit places like Fire Island and the Hamptons are not far away, so spend a couple of days there too. We get around........It's so beautiful where my cousins and aunt live.......I could live there easily!!

Nearly bedtime in next hour or so here......up early tomorrow as DS and I have some bits and bobs to do.........then he's taking me for lunch.........I'm guessing Subway........he's a big fan ::yes::

Bonlee..glad to see youse back here ...Love those husky pups as you can tell by my avatar and I'm so sorry to hear about your mom and doggie :hug:

Glad you're feeling better today Mrs b...don't rush back to work too soon and take care of yourself, put your feet up and let your guys wait on you.

:welcome:Monykalyn...hope you stick around awhile.

Sweet dreams Carole...enjoy your subway tomorrow.

Good luck with your car Gina...hope you get it back tomorrow...it stinks to be without a ride.

Waiting on Trey to bring home dinner and I've had every snack in the house....if he doesn't get here soon I will no longer be hungry...might be a good thing:rolleyes1

Hi everyone. :wave2: Thank you for everything. I am feeling much better today. I got my boot and learning to walk in it. Still a little swollen but doing better. Taking one more day to myself before heading back to work to be on my feet all day long. :thanks:
i keep clicking liked your ps=post and it didjt show up..

i am a bit out of it and maybe that is why is does' list it

Lights are still on. Still up suffering side effects of prepping for colonoscopy tomorrow am. I saw this on the Internet and found it funny all things considered. image.jpg

Gina-Gina I was thinking about those cake left overs today too. Was on clear liquids today. Isn't it strange the food you think of when you can't have it. All I wanted today is a big cheese burger and I really don't care for cheese burgers that much...:rolleyes:

Gina-Gina I bet your job has been tough the past number of days. The stock market has taken a bath indeed. I think it will bounce back. Here's to brighter days ahead. Good news on the slight uptick in the Canadian dollar..:sunny:

I wonder who came up with Pooh size in reference to folks who are heavy. I like Christopher Robin on steroids better.

I say embrace your body size no matter what and be happy. Life is to short.. :dogdance:

Wow I think I could eat a whole Lard lad donut now...:eek:

Schumi I would settle for a subway right now...::yes::

Good luck on the colonoscopy today robo.......I had one earlier this year, worst thing was the hunger the day before. I kinda starved myself few days before too so the effects where nowhere near as bad as some had told me......

I prefer Shrek sized for darkside boards..........

Vicki......hope Trey brought you something nice.......::yes::

MrsBluer......glad to see you`re feeling better......hope you`re feeling well enough to return to work in a couple of days.......:)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter