Something About Nothing ... #12

lynne lol we do have a small above-ground pool. something has been vaulting over the 5-1/2 ft fence evidenced by the squashed maiden grass to browse in our garden. hmmm wonder if homeowner's covers bears lol

Lol on the travel fairy Janet........if only........well, I can't complain really.....our Orlando trips are so easy to plan......RPR is arranged before we leave previous years trip......flights, airport hotel, travel insurance and car rental.......planning done.........

Most of our planning is reading restaurant menus.......lol.....we are experts in that field! Your 2016 trips sounds good.......we are thinking of California in some form as part of our 2017 trip......it's our 25th wedding anniversary then so want to make it extra special.......I have a few ideas so far from friends who visit regularly.......

We had an amazing thunder and lightning storm last night.......first for ages......been boiling hot all day and now it's chucking it down and cooling down!!! British weather at its best.

So I ironed as it was cool........and it's dark here now just after 8.30pm.

Saw my first Christmas card in a shop today........:santa: Just not right.

Welcome Cdn :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Glad you are here. Join in with the rest of the homies and feel right at home.
Thanks but I'm really not new here ... been around here a long time just haven't been on much lately as we haven't had any trips to the darkside or motherland for a couple years now

once a homie, always a homie bonny.
welcome back home. :grouphug:

Bonlee joined us back in the olden days here.......

we sweetly called her bonlee as her husband lee started posting with us before she did.
Thanks Mac ... missed you guys :)

Bonnie.......Fantastic to see you post again........youse is missed :)
Hope youse are ok........miss seeing those lovely snow pictures you posted regularly.......and the dogs of course.....beautiful!!! Don`t be a stranger........:flower1: Nice to see some regulars come back.......
Things are well ... will definitely post some pics of the dogs for everyone

Hi Bonny! Good to welcome another Canuck to the group! Which part of the Great White North are you from? Maybe we're neighbours and don't even know it, lol! :laughing:
Gina - we're just north of Edmonton, AB ... how about you?

bonny:wave2: the kitties here better watch out...release the husky pics!
Hi Bonny, yep, pictures of the huskies in summer would be nice to see. Hope you are having a good summer.
Missed you guys!!! Yep, will post some pics

OK, for those that asked, here our our kids ...

Tanner ...

a62b5369-c9d4-48e6-95d5-8268a810b94a.jpg

Zephyr ...

45e626d2-1156-4a57-9ced-586674cd7043.jpg

Taku (who is Zephyr's daughter) ...

ffeb4471-9746-450b-8be7-ca6015c43c0b.jpg

Riser (who is Tanner's nephew) ...

753c8aa0-3b23-4d80-88c2-51dc65eb0241.jpg

Our old gal - Dawnie, went to the rainbow bridge this past June - she would have been 14 next month. This is the last picture we have with her and with our good friend's two Shepherds. I look terrible in this picture - June was a bad month for us ... my elderly mother, who had been living with us for the past few years, also passed away in June

6d6f3a28-e145-4ac0-bee1-5bf1a9382d43.jpg

Sympathy for you Bonny. So sorry to hear about your Mom. Also sad you had to say goodbye to Dawnie. June must have been a bad month, as we lost Tiger, our boxer too. She was just shy of 13. Great pictures of all the dogs. Love seeing such beautiful dogs. Riser's eyes are really cool.

Your dogs are beautiful. The loss of a pet is like losing a family member.

Sorry for your loss. Moms are hard to say goodbye to.

Who's watching talking dead and fear the walking dead tonight? Already started on the east coast. :D
I am trying-while I know one has to suspend disbelief (a lot!) watching these shows...the hospital scene where the kid escapes from restraints is just so so so so wrong on sooooo many levels...yeah-leaving a psych pt alone in restraints...while a code goes on next door and then NO one checks on him? everyone on the floor gone? yeah okaayy

FTWD is not really grabbing me yet...

I thought it started out slow but then it picked up a little. Not bad so far and need to watch a few more weeks.

I thought it started out slow but then it picked up a little. Not bad so far and need to watch a few more weeks.
i watched it too.
it did move slow but you get the background on the characters which will help as it develops.
should be 6 shows for it and i am thinking it will move faster now we have some character set up.

been hooked on TWD since it first started.
i'll catch the first show this session after a night at hhn.

i saw you sneaking in here.
what took you so long??

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

to our newest homie:

Monykalyn

so glad you jumped in and joined us.

you're now a regular so don't be shy and come back real soon.yk

so glad you jumped in and joined us.

you're now a regular so don't be shy and come back real soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter