Something About Nothing ... #12

I'm here...........

Just in body not in spirit at the moment........::yes::

Thanks for anniversary wishes.

Marci....that's gotta be tough :hug: .......I'm glad my boy chose a University, that although he has a long journey to travel to get to it, he is at least home. This year he's doing his Masters degree and only has to physically be in the uni two days a week, so not as much commuting.......good job he loves driving.......

Had a lovely night last night........our friends stayed out with us later than planned..........:rolleyes1 So it was a very nice night............food was good too........ended up in a place that was doing karaoke...........I really can't sing, but as always gave it my best effort:ssst:

i think nice night means wine........

you were probably the star at the karaoke

::yes:: ::yes::

And apparently a cocktail too.............

I sang you're still the one by Shania........lol......well......I say sing, more warbled........but I am proud to say I wasn't the worst :lmao:.........then my friend and I sang Waterloo by ABBA and Queen's Don't Stop Me now.......that was brilliant.......lot of fun!

You've escaped the dungeon then mac.........:tiptoe:

i like that song and i bet you sang it to tom.

following up with an ABBA song probably won the crowd over.

someone woke up in my house and is hungry.

be back after i make a blt for him....

one cocktail????

Well, when I say one..........................:rolleyes1

I had dropped the car home at that point I have to say........if I'm driving I never touch the stuff.......and it was our last blast till Orlando.......although I can't drink much over there anyway with the heat.......two medium cocktails and I'm done..........but I do think someone who wasn't me ordered a pitcher of some kind of cocktail.........was nice though.......:flower1:

Oh I could eat a BLt right now.............

i'm glad you had a nice time with friends, drinks, and good food.

BLT's aways hits the spot.
i use the microwave for the bacon, so much quicker than frying it.

I had a BL without the T........Lush.....and a big mug of tea.....we grilled our bacon...not grill as in bbq grill....just the grill on our cooker...........crispy!!!

Have a good Sunday :)

Schumi hope you and DH had a wonderful anniversary.
Mac I'm doing better. Still a little sore when I walk but to be expected. Trying to feel as close to 100% for HHN.
Janet how are you feeling? I've been thinking about you. Hope everyone else is doing well. Have a great rest of the weekend.

glad we have our calendar girl here as i could have sworn it was saturday.
think lack of sleep causes that.

Mrs Bluer, feel better every new day!

is this foot recovery going the same way as when you had the other surgery?

Thanks mrsbluer........we did.........sorry you're still in some pain but hopefully there's a big pain free light at the end of the proverbial tunnel..........:)

Calendar girl..........lol.........I need to keep myself in check.......just realised I hadn't changed my calendar in utility room till today.......still showing August! Not now though..........

I gave in........suitcases are down from attic. I'm weak. Nothing in them yet though.........they're just laid out in one of the spare rooms.........

Loads of Universal Orlando ads on TV right now.......I'm like.........ssshhhhhh.......stop telling everyone how good it is..........

Sunday night again.........you guys have a holiday tomorrow right?? Have a good one...........:-)

Sorry I'm late to wish Carole a happy anniversary...sounds like you had fun anyways.

My data is maxed out on my phone so I have to wait to get a WiFi connection to post...I really need a new laptop...maybe Santa will bring me one.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend:flower1:

Oh My! I have been off the grid. We are on #12? I have an excuse, I got married Friday...so, can I still get the "honeymoon suite"?

I can actually use the abbreviation DH now...Yay!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

the honeymoon suite is already and waiting for you.
it even has an ocean view.

i remember when you told us you were engaged...

Howdy y'all, ya'll and youse guys! As usual, soooo behind here, but did fly through the thread and picked up a few things...
glad to see Queen Bluer is back in the saddle again!(albeit with a sore foot still). Hoping you get all healed up quick.

meet Up?...HHN on the 11th of October?....Hmmmm...as luck might have it, that is looking like it might be our only shot at HHN! My daughters and bride have all stated they are "99.999%" sure they won't be HHN cruising...but we'll see... .BUT-SHOCK-of-all-SHOCKERS-the boy has been immersing himself in HHN25 research for the past week! Says he wants to go! (If that comes to fruition, I WILL be very SURPRISED. ARE THE HHN Express Passes REALLY $100 stinkin' dollars EACH?!...and only 1 ride/house per? Ouch!

i can help you.

give the females your credit card on sunday oct 11, and they won't care if you go to hhn........

i buy the month pass that includes express for hhn.
i go for 6 nights and have ep usage for a one and done only.

yea, the high crowds period will have the more costly ep

FF+ and use it two nights, you would come out ahead financially.

do you have the AP?
you can buy the hhn ticket at a decent discount.
buy the ep for the night and maybe that won't sting as you get a deal w/ap hhn tix.

if you don't want to do the ep, you can hang with us as we don't do the ex lines until it gets long waits.

just reread and the boy might go with for hhn.
call it his early christmas present and bring him along.

Yo Red Leader 1...yes, all of us have APs, and the 11th is a significant discountedly night with that. We are still trying to iron out our plans, bit I'll keep an eye on things.
Yeah, momma Buckeev already said they'd find "something to do"...(they won't get the credit cards, but I'll give 'em some Disney GCs to entertain themselves with.)

Gage is normally more of a scaredy cat than his sisters, so this caught me completely off guard. I even have a
Le Cellier at Epcot reserved for that day! But I do have a little flexibility...we just hafta catch a Tuesday evening flight back to H-Town....Love it when my months of planning amount to a hill of beans.

Buckeev, show Gage some of the past hhn on youtube.
if he doesn't flinch, you've got your partner in crime then.

you have done hhn in the past, right?

i haven't planned enough for my trip this year.
did the fp+ and the adr for the motherland and what i don't get to do this trip, i will the next time there.
took car of car service back in feb

for the darkside, booked the private rip hhn tour when it opened, bought the pass when it was in their system for ap discounts, booked the room november 5 last year, booked air in february.
(has sw in feb but when they cancelled my flight early june this year, i cancelled and got a complete refund from them. booked UA for $96 less)
booked the unmasking the horror day tour and the scareactor dining.

that was really a heap of a lot of planning for me doing the darkside.
i'll plan my days at uo once i get up each morning while i am there.

give me a hollar if you are going to the darkside on the 11th.
marcie already threw her hat in the ring for that date also.

it has been slow moving here this weekend.
then i realized it is labor day weekend and many have a life ......

just came to see if schumi made it to the house yet.
lights going out soon so hope she remembers where we place the flashlight.

none of us want to have schumi fall down in the dark and wake up the new Mr and Mrs Newlyweds
let me rephrase that as agavegirl and her DH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter