Something About Nothing ... #12

Hey mrs bluer...........nice to see ya post......hope you have lovely weekend.........

Logging in before I head to bed..........had nice evening watching the Bourne movies........

I have for the first time........made an advance dinner reservation........:scared1:

Ocean Prime in Dr Phillips area as a late birthday celebration for me..........yay!!

23rd wedding anniversary tomorrow.......plan to take DH or rather he is taking me out for dinner........then have nice bottle of wine...........

Been a long day today..........hope everyone has a lovely long weekend.......:wave2:

carol's gone to the dark side lol never heard of the venue, will expect a full report. enjoy your anniversary, too bad re the cancellation of original plans.

just booked yet another special dinner myself @ DL to secure a spot for fireworks & other entertainment for upcoming trip. It will join the one I have in place that allows us a piece of turf to view their fantasmic show after dinner (and let DH get a double Blue Bayou fix). Hate to think this may become the new norm of upcharges within the general admission price structure at parks in order to have a decent experience.

happy anniversary carole.
drink and be merry tonight.

you two don't have to get up early tomorrow so sleep it off on saturday...or sunday...

see janet is improving, looks like another trip planning event.
that helps to get better after going thru surgery.

hello mrs blue, how are you?

haven't gone past this page so a big shout out to all others that have been posting today.

let's see what do i have....24 more days until i get summer weather in orlando.
now watch it rain and get cool there..

leaving the light on for another 30 minutes.
after that, poof, the lights go out.
but you'll find the flashlights on the table by the door so you can find the kitchen easier.

Happy anniversary to Carole and DH. Sounds like everyone is recovering and doing well! 20 days and my crew will be at the motherland for 8 days. Then back home for a few before the oldest boy and I hit the dark side. Hope to make the meetup on the 12th..

what meet up?
clue me in and i'll be there to meet you!

will you be doing hhn on sunday or will you only be at the darkside starting on the 12th?
would love to have you join in with others i am meeting up with on the 11th for hhn.

pcstang, i'll be at the motherland in 24 more days.
then later moving to the darkside.

just think, i could be walking around the MK the same time you and your family are there....
wear an universal shirt while you are at the motherland so i will know who you are .......lol

carol's gone to the dark side lol never heard of the venue, will expect a full report. enjoy your anniversary, too bad re the cancellation of original plans.

just booked yet another special dinner myself @ DL to secure a spot for fireworks & other entertainment for upcoming trip. It will join the one I have in place that allows us a piece of turf to view their fantasmic show after dinner (and let DH get a double Blue Bayou fix). Hate to think this may become the new norm of upcharges within the general admission price structure at parks in order to have a decent experience.

Never been before to this one, but heard a few people mention how nice it is......need to bring my dressy sandals for that one.......thanks will have fun tonight......don`t know anything about DL but yep, everything seems to be add ons nowadays..........

happy anniversary carole.
drink and be merry tonight.

you two don't have to get up early tomorrow so sleep it off on saturday...or sunday...

Thanks mac.......We`ll do our best........:flower1:

Happy anniversary to Carole and DH. Sounds like everyone is recovering and doing well! 20 days and my crew will be at the motherland for 8 days. Then back home for a few before the oldest boy and I hit the dark side. Hope to make the meetup on the 12th..

Thanks pc.........sorry we`re going to miss you.......

Another cold and miserable day here today...........not going out till dinner tonight. Going early as we are now meeting friends who are travelling Sunday so don't want to be late........I don't mind early.......going for Indian food.........

Happy Saturday :D

Happy anniversary Carole and Hubby. May you enjoy many more happy years together
image.jpg

Happy Anniversary Carole and Hubby may you have many more years of happiness

image.jpg

I'm confused on the planning and meetup too. We'd love to join you guys at least one night - are you always doing VIP tours? The 11th is Sun right? We could use our free pass then?

I will be flying in the afternoon of the 11th. If anyone wants to say hi that late afternoon or evening, I should be available. Not a long flight for me.

Happy Anniversay Schumi! Hope you and DH have a great day celebrating. :love2:

Lazy day for wash and house cleaning. Ugh, sweating already though.

Keisha, when we did the dinner and show at DL, was nice. Did not have Fantasmic dinner when we were there last, so I would definitely book that too. Sounds like a great plan is coming into focus! Have an awesome time out West.

I'm confused on the planning and meetup too. We'd love to join you guys at least one night - are you always doing VIP tours? The 11th is Sun right? We could use our free pass then?
i'm in the dark also on any meet up marcie.
i'm guessing pcstang knows more about it, maybe he will tell us about it.

yes, sunday the 11th is a date you can use the free hhn ticket.
i'm meeting up with a couple sometime that date but can always take some time out to see you on that sunday.
the 3 of us have the express so if you have one, follow us in the lines..

i'm doing a private 7.5 hour rip hhn tour on friday.
my unmasking the horror tours are on a different date during the week.

i'm in the dark also on any meet up marcie.
i'm guessing pcstang knows more about it, maybe he will tell us about it.

yes, sunday the 11th is a date you can use the free hhn ticket.
i'm meeting up with a couple sometime that date but can always take some time out to see you on that sunday.
the 3 of us have the express so if you have one, follow us in the lines..

i'm doing a private 7.5 hour rip hhn tour on friday.
my unmasking the horror tours are on a different date during the week.
Well, we'll try to figure out when the most people will be there but that looks like it'll probably be the best date for us. Royce works afternoons during the week so usually isn't home until like 9:30ish so he'd either have to take time off or we'd be really late on a weekday. We have stuff every weekend until that one and I'm not sure when our passes expire (but if I renew I don't plan to get the premium so it would have to be before then). So most likely, we'll be there the 11th. Not planning on Express Passes, but being in the park early with the AP's and then hitting hopefully 4 houses during the early time/before the crowds build too much. We'd be glad to meet up with you either beforehand if you'll be in the parks earlier (or somewhere else for lunch or something), or simply between houses for a drink or something! Just keep in mind we're not exactly "late" people, and will probably call it a night by 10 or so. ;) Looking forward to meeting anyone who will be around!

I did want to share our photo from Wednesday - we went to Uni with my 2 youngest boys (who both flew back to Boston this morning after nearly 3 months at home - sob!!) and got one of the free AP photos. Who thinks we took like we're taking the ride WAY too seriously? :)

1519294_61726166.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the good thoughts and hugs. I've been lurking here :tiptoe: so I did read them. We have 4 dogs so it's maybe hard to imagine but Simba left a pretty big empty spot. I tried posting a photo of him but I keep getting an error that the file is too large. I've posted photos before so I can't quite figure out what I'm doing wrong this time. So, maybe later.

It sounds like several of you are leaving Florida just as I'll be getting there. Some year I'll be brave enough for HNN, this isn't the year though! :scared1:
Make sure you take all the creepy creatures home with you.

it's 1:00 am and i am now out of the dungeon.......

where are all the homies now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter