• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
'nanners rock lol

for those of us about to rot our brains with #3 flick

bananashark.gif

We get to rot our brain with that tonight.........:D.........I wouldn't watch the 1st one....thought it was just more junk that they sometimes watched......then Kyle explained they weren't meant to be serious.........I get them now......will be watching tonight......we get it premiered a night later than the States.......I'm actually looking forward to watching it now as I enjoyed the first two........lol

I should still be asleep. Was awake for about two hours during the night.......now I'm awake but tired but can't fall back over.........meeting a friend at ten for some shopping and lunch out today......looks a nice day outside.

It's Thursday............have a good one..........:)

We get to rot our brain with that tonight.........:D.........I wouldn't watch the 1st one....thought it was just more junk that they sometimes watched......then Kyle explained they weren't meant to be serious.........I get them now......will be watching tonight......we get it premiered a night later than the States.......I'm actually looking forward to watching it now as I enjoyed the first two........lol

I should still be asleep. Was awake for about two hours during the night.......now I'm awake but tired but can't fall back over.........meeting a friend at ten for some shopping and lunch out today......looks a nice day outside.

It's Thursday............have a good one..........:)

It was pretty comical last night watching it.

at risk of spoilers re sharknado

lololol especially chris jericho working @ Universal as TM. Admit to enjoying that sort of campy flick. was fun seeing so much of the parks

curious, does anybody know when they filmed the scenes in the park?

It was pretty comical last night watching it.

I will watch it.........only cos I get it now......but mainly watching it for the Universal stuff........they are funny though!!

at risk of spoilers re sharknado

lololol especially chris jericho working @ Universal as TM. Admit to enjoying that sort of campy flick. was fun seeing so much of the parks

curious, does anybody know when they filmed the scenes in the park?

Loved seeing the spoilers the other day on TV..........there's a huge amount of guest stars in it........loved seeing Jerry Springer.....lol.......I probably won't know who half of them are..........

Had lovely lunch out with friend.........didn't eat too much either and turned down dessert!!! Came home and had a wardrobe clear out..........will drop them into charity shop tomorrow.

8 weeks today till we fly........yay!!

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

to

Jenkins, our newest homie here.

once you post on this thread, you are one of us.....
and family sticks together, so don't be late when the food is put on the table......

we are just a friendly chat thread.
everyone is always welcomed here.

when i started it out, i based it on seinfeld tv show.
always something about nothing............lol

you live in indiana, i live in illinois.
we must be neighbors.........

Where are you in Indiana Jenkins? And welcome! We moved down to the Orlando area right about a year ago (can you believe it's been that long?!) from Plainfield (near the airport in Indy). :)

:rotfl2:That's a big welcome, thank you! I know I don't post much, but I read every day. Everyone here is awesome. :grouphug:

I live in Indianapolis on the South-east side. Plainfield is familiar territory. How do you like Orlando comparatively? I used to live on the Atlantic coast down there in Florida and miss it a lot.

Welcome Jenkins........mac does give the best welcomes around...........hope you stick around........:)

Just been for a walk on the beach......it's blowy but still fairly warm. Saw some beautiful horses riding along.......they were huge!! Managed to pet them for a while when they stopped and we chatted to the riders, absolutely gorgeous. I'm a little scared of big horses but they were very gentle.

Anyhoots........couple of hours till Sharknado 3........cannot believe I'm looking forward to this.......lol.......

Friday tomorrow..........yay.......

Welcome Jenkins........mac does give the best welcomes around...........hope you stick around........:)

Just been for a walk on the beach......it's blowy but still fairly warm. Saw some beautiful horses riding along.......they were huge!! Managed to pet them for a while when they stopped and we chatted to the riders, absolutely gorgeous. I'm a little scared of big horses but they were very gentle.

Anyhoots........couple of hours till Sharknado 3........cannot believe I'm looking forward to this.......lol.......

Friday tomorrow..........yay.......

lol trashy or not, wicked fun. I was looking at the various lists of celeb cameos, didn't recognize Game of Thrones author, among others.

welcome Jenkins:flower:jump into the murky waters here, no sharks allowed, other than sharky goddess who I believe has been MIA? hmm

Yep, February time. In a few scenes you can see some mardigras stuff by twister in central park.

Howdy Jinx! Welcome to the Best "Something About Nuttin' forum I've ever played in here.

Beware the Krazy Karrot tops!

RV

Hi :wave:

A big welcome to Jenkins...hope you stick around for awhile.

Glad to see Janet is back and doing better...hope you got that ice cream.

Sorry I've been mia lately...spending my spare time painting our deck then that turned into more of a project than I thought as some of the boards were bad on the top deck but at least the lower one is done. I have the weekend off so it will be spent replacing and repainting...what fun:rolleyes1 but at least we won't fall through the cracks.

Carole...I can't believe it's only a few months till HHN...only 68 days to go for me:yay: even less for you...lucky girl.

I'm catching the shark movie on Saturday when it reruns...sounds like a hoot.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :flower1:

Howdy Jinx! Welcome to the Best "Something About Nuttin' forum I've ever played in here.

Beware the Krazy Karrot tops!

RV

i love the way you spell it out.......
was gonna say the way you spit it out but wanted not to show my tacky side.

i love the way you spell it out.......
was gonna say the way you spit it out but wanted not to show my tacky side.

HaHa...She said "tacky side"

I am Sooooo Far behind in my trip planning...and now-get this-the kids have said they want to do MNSSHP ONLY...NO HORROR THINGIE!!! But they DO still want to do Universal for 2-1/2 days!
Kill in' me!

:eek:

not do hhn?????

tell them you'll let them sip your beer when no one is looking
maybe then they will want to go to hhn.

nevermind, your kids are under 21 so that temptation won't work.
make it butterbeer and don't tell them that pottsland is closed during hhn.

lol trashy or not, wicked fun. I was looking at the various lists of celeb cameos, didn't recognize Game of Thrones author, among others.

welcome Jenkins:flower:jump into the murky waters here, no sharks allowed, other than sharky goddess who I believe has been MIA? hmm

I didn't know who half of them were......had to google folks like NeYo????? I must be old. Did recognise Jerry of course........loved it!! So funny and ridiculous at the same time........genius!!

Hi :wave:

A big welcome to Jenkins...hope you stick around for awhile.

Glad to see Janet is back and doing better...hope you got that ice cream.

Sorry I've been mia lately...spending my spare time painting our deck then that turned into more of a project than I thought as some of the boards were bad on the top deck but at least the lower one is done. I have the weekend off so it will be spent replacing and repainting...what fun:rolleyes1 but at least we won't fall through the cracks.

Carole...I can't believe it's only a few months till HHN...only 68 days to go for me:yay: even less for you...lucky girl.

I'm catching the shark movie on Saturday when it reruns...sounds like a hoot.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :flower1:

Hey Vicki.........:wave2:............you have been kinda mia.....you have an excuse though........yep.....8 weeks yesterday till we arrive.......cannot wait!!! Enjoy your weekend off ::yes::

HaHa...She said "tacky side"

I am Sooooo Far behind in my trip planning...and now-get this-the kids have said they want to do MNSSHP ONLY...NO HORROR THINGIE!!! But they DO still want to do Universal for 2-1/2 days!
Kill in' me!

No horror nights :scared1:........Trade them in :laughing:

Leave the lights on mac.........I'm up.........6am :coffee:...............

May as well get up soon and get out shopping. Most schools broke up last week and going shopping when all the kiddie winks are around is not fun! Why do parents let 3 year olds with no sense of direction push shopping carts around busy grocery stores I'll never know........so getting there before they have gotten up is the best idea of the day.

Not sure what our plans are this weekend......I have a leg wax tomorrow morning.......joy!! Maybe have a quiet one and just get the BBQ out if weather is nice.

Have a good Friday.......:wave2:

which leg is being waxed?
lol

i started to go to bed a bit ago.
good thing i left the light on here.
schumi might have stepped on the cat getting up in the dark.

and then i would have fallen over on schumi.

:crutches:

which leg is being waxed?
lol

i started to go to bed a bit ago.
good thing i left the light on here.
schumi might have stepped on the cat getting up in the dark.

and then i would have fallen over on schumi.

:crutches:

Lol......I should check my English at times ::yes:: yep.....both legs....double the pain. I never get used to it!!

Don't mention cats!!! That's why I'm awake......well that and DH leaving at 5 this morning to jet away while trying to be quiet:tiptoe: .........bloomin cat wailing at bottom of our drive!!! I was tempted to get up and put on sprinklers :eek: that would have moved it....lol........sorry cat lovers.....mac.......:rotfl: Why can't they go wail on their own property!

Must be nearly 1am for you mac..........shall I sing you a lullaby??? Actually on seconds thoughts the wailing cat would sound better :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter