Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.

did tink just say she drank 20 daiquiris?

sleep on an angle sitting up with 4 pillows.
rolled over on my face and woke up.
thought i should come here and turn the lights outs but will wait until i pop a pill.
missing the homies

Oh Boy...We've officially lost Red Leader 1. :crazy2:

i'm like a newborn baby now.
have no idea when it is daytime or night time and whine a lot.

my days and nights are all mixed up.
but while medicating myself, i don't really care...:hippie:

Take it easy Mac. So hot right now, with the humidity, I am wiped out. Even hotter and humid on tap for tomorrow. Thunderstorms to hit tonight and tomorrow night. Hope all are enjoying the weekend!

Got my middle kiddo home for a long weekend after his finals before his MIT graduation. Met up with Janet (Keisha) and Dave at Epcot tonight!

image.jpg

Very nice picture. Looks like everyone was having a good time.

We just booked PBH for a 3 day weekend for our birthdays 5/29-5/31! We can't wait. Need to get away.

Very nice picture. Looks like everyone was having a good time.

We just booked PBH for a 3 day weekend for our birthdays 5/29-5/31! We can't wait. Need to get away.

You deserve it mrsb.......sure you'll have a blast :flower:

Kinda quiet day here.........it's cold and sunny........sooooooo.........been thinking of this for a while but, made the decision that next year I'm taking mum back to New York again for two weeks.........:D

She is over the moon that we're going back again..........now I can get flights booked up asap.........and think about where we'll stay in the City........hopefully last week in May first week in June.......will be warm but not too hot for mum. Can't wait to see the relatives on Long Island again too.......::yes::

Hope everyone's had a great weekend........:wave2:

obviously, i should not be on the dis posting right now.

but since i am here, Mrs Bluer, i hope you and Mr Bluer have a wonderful relaxing birthday celebrations in May.
time for both of youse to relax and just have some fun.
you both have been through a lot

i liked the picture of marcie and janet and the gang, now i remember she sent me an email saying good by.
i was wondering if she meant i was going to die or if she was going on a trip.
now i remem,ber it was star wars.
did i read it right that lynne is sleeping in the nude since she is hot and humid?
and is schumi really going to swim across the ocean to see america on the east coast?
and her mother is taking a trip to over the moon?
and i thought janet wore clogs or the shoe type that marcie wears.

clogs might not be the correct word but it is a shoe that is rubber and has holes in it.

i'll read this post tomorrow and if it doesn't make sense i can always delete it.

Mac.........you need to share out those pain pills.........that sounds like a fun ride.....minus the pain of course :D

It is freezing this morning!! Heating is on again.

It's Monday.

Hmmm, with the 78 percent humidity we had yesterday, with high 80's temps and no breeze, being in the buff still would have been hot! DD had a soccer game in the middle of the day. Needless to say, I was feeling sticky and icky by the time the game was done. Why they don't have shade for us parental units is beyond me. The shiny metal bleachers were scorching hot, so no one was sitting on them.

Hope you are feeling better Mac. Ok, your drug induced post made me giggle. :blush:

Have a great time Bluers. What a fun way to celebrate birthdays.

Marcie, nice to have the family together again. Great picture.

Janet, so nice to be in NYC with Mum again. Have a good trip.

Ahhhh, the sun is shining, and the AC is cranking, so time for tea. :coffee:

Have an awesome Monday all! :beach:

nice pic of the homies!

no one looks sweaty.

We hadn't been there that long and I was hanging in a wheelchair most of the time (tore a ligament in my foot a week ago so walking is challenging still). Keisha et al though were relaxing over some cool drinks in Mexico so that may have helped! Looking forward to spending some time with them on Wednesday as well - sure we'll add some pics then! Hope her Star Wars day went well yesterday - know they had an action-packed one!

We hadn't been there that long and I was hanging in a wheelchair most of the time (tore a ligament in my foot a week ago so walking is challenging still). Keisha et al though were relaxing over some cool drinks in Mexico so that may have helped! Looking forward to spending some time with them on Wednesday as well - sure we'll add some pics then! Hope her Star Wars day went well yesterday - know they had an action-packed one!

Ouch Marcie.........that's gotta hurt.........glad it's not stoping you having fun though!!

Unexpected outing to our dentist for emergency appointment........not me this time.......DS. Looked chalk white this morning and said tooth was really hurting.......called dentist and thank goodness he could see him. Thankfully no abscess or anything obvious so a course of antibiotics and see how it goes.

Making him home made mac n cheese tonight.......and chocolate mousse for dessert......easy to eat. We're having baked salmon and sweet potato with veggies......really hungry tonight.

Turned out lovely today after horrible start :)

Hello everyone.

Hope everyone is doing good. I see some homies are at the motherland. A few under the weather too. As you know things have quieted down for us lately which is great. DW already wrote that we will be at PBH for our birthdays. They finally released a decent rate. Been keeping busy to around the house to get the mind off things.

So some homies know that we really aren't drinkers but to get my mind off things I decided to build us an outdoor bar and entertainment place. I enjoy working with wood. We find ourselves not really using the pool and patio much (I know crazy to some). So for day to day eating and now summer holiday parties I'm trying to complete it. Here are some photos and hope to get it finished for this weekend Memorial Day party. After that I will start on the custom towel cabinets and outdoor tv cabinet.

ED84F133-128B-4B48-B042-D75AF6C65D9B.jpg

5502FB66-3C92-46EA-9046-62EBA7B3F51A.jpg

590A4D5C-4B79-4E25-9391-890BE03D3A64.jpg
665CDC2A-31FE-43AB-81DF-07E3BE084827.jpg

Hope you are feeling better Mac. Ok, your drug induced post made me giggle. :blush:

Have a great time Bluers. What a fun way to celebrate birthdays.

Marcie, nice to have the family together again. Great picture.

Janet, so nice to be in NYC with Mum again. Have a good trip.

Ahhhh, the sun is shining, and the AC is cranking, so time for tea. :coffee:

Have an awesome Monday all! :beach:

who's on the percs now............lol

Unexpected outing to our dentist for emergency appointment........not me this time.......DS. Looked chalk white this morning and said tooth was really hurting.......called dentist and thank goodness he could see him. Thankfully no abscess or anything obvious so a course of antibiotics and see how it goes.

Making him home made mac n cheese tonight.......and chocolate mousse for dessert......easy to eat. We're having baked salmon and sweet potato with veggies......really hungry tonight.

Turned out lovely today after horrible start :)

:grouphug: for our boy.
dental pain is scary but all the good food you are fixing him will make him smile.

guessing this meant you didn't do the motherland commando style marcie ::yes::

i know you had to be in pain.
hope it feels better and heals real soon!

have a great wednesday with the homies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter