Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
another rainy stormy day.
off to do errands once i receive an expected phone call.
i never know when i need to stay home for an important call if they will use my home or cell number.....

i always list cell so i don't have to sit home like i am now.
but, this call i can't miss so i'm stuck playing on the computer.

not that it is a bad thing ..........:P

have a great day homies.

waiting to hear how keisha's graduation bash went this past weekend.

Yes looking forward to hearing about the graduation too........

We have a nice day.....but breezy. I don`t have a excuse for sitting at the computer :rolleyes1 But if it helps.......I don`t have any housework to do, got it all done this morning........:D Just need to start dinner in a couple of hours or so.

Although I am quite hungry just now.........going to have some blueberries I think........:flower:

lol.....hope not........it`s trying not to eat too many of them!! They`re lush!!!

Stormy Monday here too. Weather people are saying 89 as a high tomorrow. Wow. Then the storms that will be continuing tomorrow will then lower the temps to low 70's by Wednesday. Summer is coming!

This week-end., my kids were asked if the kids at school were getting restless. Why? 20 days more of school. Their answer was yeah. I can't believe the school year is almost over. I will be glad to be in summer mode though, no packing lunches for them for 8 weeks.

Hope all had a good week-end.

Oh, and Mac, I get confused which phone number I give too. :smooth: Seems I don't always remember my cell number, but do remember my land line. Stay safe and hope the electric stays on.

some of you might remember when i mentioned having a surgery to have my salivary gland ducts stinted in March.
well, the surgery failed and the ducts collapsed soon after the stints were removed weeks later.

and with that collapse, the salivary gland is not functioning correctly.
so, in about 7 hours from now, i will be going to the hospital for surgery again.
this time it is to have the salivary gland and the ducts completely removed from my neck.

not sure when i will be back here, but hopefully by the end of the week.
will miss talking with all the homies in the meantime.

(of course the phone call i was to receive today went to the wrong number.
got it straighten out and received my instructions for this evening prep.)

looking forwards to reading about everyone's weather when i do return.

:wave2:

some of you might remember when i mentioned having a surgery to have my salivary gland ducts stinted in March.
well, the surgery failed and the ducts collapsed soon after the stints were removed weeks later.

so, in about 7 hours from now, i will be going to the hospital for surgery again.
this time it is to have the salivary gland and the ducts completely removed from my neck.

We'll be here when you rumble back through and you're ready to :hyper2: ::yes:: :hug:

Quite cool and dull today and it's raining......again.

Not much planned today at all.......was supposed to be meeting a friend for lunch but she txt me earlier and is postponing, so I'm free all day...........:surfweb:

Happy Tuesday :thumbsup2

Take care Mac! I hope all goes well. Sorry to hear the first surgery did not go as planned. We will keep the chatter going! LOL

Schumi gets a day of leisure - she's free! :flower1:

So muggy out right now. Rain is coming, but so is the last blast of heat for the week. Lovely weather to come tomorrow.

Prayers to those effected by the tornadoes in the midwest. And an earthquake again. Prayers for Tibet.

:grouphug:

Hope things are ok in the Bluer homes with both dads :goodvibes

Been a bit of a boring day actually. Cleared out some bedroom wardrobes.......then drawers.......tidied out some kitchen cabinets. Spoke to a friend on the phone for a bit........then washed inside downstairs windows....enough housework for one day.........:surfweb:

Belated shout out to all da mothers!

Grad went well, a long day, I shall up load pics and bore y'all later

mac good luck, 2nd time's a charm:mickeybar. ice cream is better than flowers any day of the week in my book lol

if you eat blueberries, will you turn blue?
Willie Wonka lol - Violet, you're turning violet, Violet

Can't wait to see the pictures Janet..........glad the day went well for everyone......:thumbsup2 And you only have couple of more days till your trip........:hyper:

:grouphug::hug: hugs to mac ...hope everything goes well with this round and you have a quick recovery...we miss you when you're gone...it's just not the same without our lead homie ::yes::

Hope all the moms had a great day...glad to hear the graduation went well Janet.

Hot and humid here this week...we hit 90 yesterday :sunny:

:grouphug::hug: hugs to mac ...hope everything goes well with this round and you have a quick recovery...we miss you when you're gone...it's just not the same without our lead homie ::yes::

Hope all the moms had a great day...glad to hear the graduation went well Janet.

Hot and humid here this week...we hit 90 yesterday :sunny:

Hey Vicki.......:goodvibes Hope you had lovely day on Sunday too........

We will hit a high of 56 today..........:rotfl: I know where I'd rather be..........

Been for a facial and neck massage this morning........I have a friend who is a groupon maniac......::yes:: Called me last night and told me we were going this morning...........so I paid her half the cost of the voucher which was a pretty good bargain I suppose. The spa was nice, never been to that one before.

Waiting for DH to get home and will take him out for lunch then have a mooch round some stores I think today.......not looking for anything in particular........:scratchin

Happy Wednesday :thumbsup2

Happy Wednesday! Sunny and just about to go to 70. Sunny day, only a few clouds. Low humidity. Pleasant spring day!

:grouphug: For Mac. Thinking about her.

Both dads are doing better. My dad is just having some nerve problems from the surgery so we are watching that. It's always something. But other than that they are doing well.
Hope everyone is doing well

dr

Both dads are doing better. My dad is just having some nerve problems from the surgery so we are watching that. It's always something. But other than that they are doing well.

good news for you!

had a quick email from mac, she's still kickin!:teeth:

Glad to hear both dads doing good..........hope you are too Mrs B :)

had a quick email from mac, she's still kickin!:teeth:

Can't keep her down for long..........:jumping3:

Had nice lunch out with my Mr today.........so didn't need dinner tonight.....but it's now 8.30 and I fancy having a toasted sandwich.......but we only have brown bread.....I like white for toasties..........won't bother I think. DH has made himself a Brie and cranberry one..............may steal a bit...............although he did ask if I wanted one and I said no......:scratchin

Smells so good!

Thursday tomorrow.....nearly the weekend ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter