Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying my day off. It's 83 here. Going for lunch with den and then back home to do some cleaning and contemplate what to make for dinner.

We got our photos from the photographer there are 5 discs full, so our next project will be deciding which ones we want to print out. We also have around 300 pictures (that's probably a low number ) from memory maker from the week of the wedding when our families and friends were in town. Guess I know what we will be doing all weekend. :)

Hope everyone enjoys their Thursday

carole - wish I could vote in a pub lol. i'm a bit of a news junkie. CNN heavily covering what looks to be a dead heat of an election. Lots of interest in the US as to whether the PM will keep his spot. curious, when there is a national election in the US, does it tend to grab the headlines in England?

I'm getting nervous re the grad ceremony, seriously need my head examined.:upsidedow

tink - the two insidious flicks were pretty good for lots of jump scares, perfect to translate to a house. did u see preview of new one coming this summer? an origins story i believe

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=insidious+3+trailer&fr=ush-mailn_02&fr2=p:ml,m:sb

Yep Janet.......the U.S. Elections are massively in the news here when it happens. We tend to get a lot of the run up too.......I find it fascinating....very different campaign styles from UK to USA.....much more pomp and ceremony in the U.S. Campaigns. yes news junkie here too..........will be glad when this ones over though........oh Saturday will be fantastic I'm sure.........do you have far to travel or is is close by you?

Beautiful day here today......grocery shopping then DH is looking to buy a new outdoor gas grill or barbeque as we call them..........other one we've had a few years and looking a bit by its best........the one he wants is the size of a small car :rolleyes:

Have a great Friday :)

Keisha - enjoy the boy's grad ceremony tomorrow. Should be nice weather for it. And, the Star Wars trip is coming up soon! Wahoo!

Schumi - haha! Yep, we have grills that are huge too! Since our deck is so small, we had a very small one. All the summer items are out in the stores now. I like all the bright colors of summer.

TGIF all! Have a great week-end. We'll be mother celebrating on Sunday, and with temps to be around 87, the first pool dip of the season may be had. Enjoy!

hey that guy /\ looks vaguely familiar

goofy - sounds like you are settling well into married life!

Pretty sure my DH's gas grill cost more than my stove:rolleyes:, it's a giant chrome monstrosity. we do grill all year long...nothing like flipping a steak standing in a foot of snow.

the school is close, no more than 1-1/2 hrs from home. My older 2 sons run on island time. I am of the always early type so I'm sure we'll be butting heads as I corral them into the car. University has large graduating class, DS signed up for the afternoon session @ 1:30 pm. Found out 1,299 other students did too. Have dinner reservations at a restaurant an hour from the school by 6 pm, likely not much wiggle room as it's mother's day weekend. we may be dining at McDonalds lol.

good weekend all~

Pretty sure my DH's gas grill cost more than my stove:rolleyes:, it's a giant chrome monstrosity. we do grill all year long...nothing like flipping a steak standing in a foot of snow.

the school is close, no more than 1-1/2 hrs from home. My older 2 sons run on island time. I am of the always early type so I'm sure we'll be butting heads as I corral them into the car. University has large graduating class, DS signed up for the afternoon session @ 1:30 pm. Found out 1,299 other students did too. Have dinner reservations at a restaurant an hour from the school by 6 pm, likely not much wiggle room as it's mother's day weekend. we may be dining at McDonalds lol.

good weekend all~

Yes he conveniently forgot to tell me the cost of this grill.....I found out though :ssst: ........but when we went to get it......they were out of stock in one place so we have to wait a week.......it's huge! We don't grill all year though unless it's on Bonfire night or an occasion........I admire you for grilling in the snow.....lol.....I'm not that brave!!

We are the punctual family! All three of us are the same thank goodness....hate being late and are usually early. Well, hope the day goes well and the proud mama and papa get a lovely meal at the end of it.......nah you won't end up in McD's............have fun :goodvibes

It is pouring with rain this morning.......hasn't stopped since last night. Won't be going far today.......it's cold.

Watched The Conjuring again last night........that is one scary movie too!!!

Have a great Saturday :thumbsup2

hope all the homies have been doing fine.
not going to back track and do my countdown of naming everyone that has been here lately and adding my one liners.

weather the past two days have been such a relief for spring weather.
was able to walk thurs/fri in sunshine and 68 degree weather.
just lovely to have that warmth outside.
able to open the windows and let the cats go crazy sitting in the windows.

but around 5 yesterday, it all changed to thunderstorms and lightening.
power went out here for a bit this morning but on now or i wouldn't be able to be here.

looks like rain is coming again soon so need to get my errands done before noon.

enjoy your weekend homies!!
i'll try to be back later today but won't be here on sunday.

keisha, congrats on the long wait to get son graduated.
the day is finally here.
i know you are a proud mama!
Mr Keisha also but a proud papa!

Good afternoon homies
Been awhile since I last posted but doing a quick drive by to say hi and hope everyone is doing well :)

Good afternoon homies
Been awhile since I last posted but doing a quick drive by to say hi and hope everyone is doing well :)

:wave2:
Nice to see ya back StL..........hope things are good with you now, you've been missed!!

Don't be a stranger..........:goodvibes

DH went out to supermarket for a few bits..........came back with the Blu Ray DVD of Annabelle.......:scared1:........another scary movie night ahead.......need a glass of wine for this....::yes::

Good afternoon homies

woot, glad you stopped by!

i just did a shout out to you some days back on the sans......

come back again,
you have been missed.

woot, glad you stopped by!

i just did a shout out to you some days back on the sans......

come back again,
you have been missed.
Thanks mac and schumigirl
Been out of sorts for awhile but got everything back on track now and been a little upset that we won't be able to go to Orlando this year but will spend some time with my uncle that is very sick in tenessee this year .

What a nice day, cool and rainy in the morning, almost sticky hot after lunch.

Mac. Glad your power is back on. I love this spring weather!

Nice to see ya, Kfish, sorry to hear about your dear Uncle. Hugs!

To all the Mothers, Moms and Mas, fur Moms, etc, Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!

Saw the new Avengers movie last night. It was ok. Too much CGI fight scenes for me. Oh well. It was a popcorn and soda kinda movie. We are all interested in the new Ant Man movie to be out soon.

Been out of sorts for awhile but got everything back on track now and been a little upset that we won't be able to go to Orlando this year but will spend some time with my uncle that is very sick in tenessee this year .

i was in TN and got back last sunday night.
beautiful state.

hope your uncle is doing better.

yes, going with out power sucks.
can't wash clothes or use the diswasher.
not that it was on my list of house jobs for the day...........lol

it's aggravating when you don't have lights on in the house or usage of the computer when the power goes out.

Sorry about your uncle StL........but glad things are on the up otherwise...........come back and chat some more..........:)

yes, going with out power sucks.
can't wash clothes or use the diswasher.
not that it was on my list of house jobs for the day...........lol

it's aggravating when you don't have lights on in the house or usage of the computer when the power goes out.

Long as you got your puter for emails and such...it's all good........:thumbsup2

Annabelle was ok.......scary in bits, but not as good as the Conjuring...........glass of wine helped.

Nearly bed time here.........after midnight...........need a bed smilie..........:)

Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms out there! Have a great day and rest. I'm spending my day with my two favorite guys.
Hope everyone is doing well. :flower1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter