Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
o_O Thanks for sharing the snow Mac! Ugh, below freezing the next two nights. Poor flowers. We still have yet to have everything green. Oh well, maybe May will be unusually warm as April has been unusually cold so far.

All the talk of HHN, still thinking about that.

Time for a cup of tea. :coffee:

Snow?!?!? Pool is open here. Will be taking a swim tomorrow.

Yep, us too. Last weekend pressure cleaned the patio, cleaned the cobwebs from the screen, cleaned the spa deck too, and swam. We are ready for summer.

This weekend I'm trying to build our patio bar or at least start on it. Been doing 3d renderings to see if DW likes it.

On a side note FIL had a heart attack today and is doing ok. But he is scheduled for a quad bypass on Sat. Will know more tonight as we are visiting him in the hospital.

We can't get a break with the hospital visits.

Prayers for the Bluers. Hope FIL does well with his operation and comes out of the hospital healthy. :hug:

Yep, us too. Last weekend pressure cleaned the patio, cleaned the cobwebs from the screen, cleaned the spa deck too, and swam. We are ready for summer.

This weekend I'm trying to build our patio bar or at least start on it. Been doing 3d renderings to see if DW likes it.

On a side note FIL had a heart attack today and is doing ok. But he is scheduled for a quad bypass on Sat. Will know more tonight as we are visiting him in the hospital.

Oh no! Sorry to hear that news. We spent the last 8 months at the hospital or nursing home with grandmother. Not looking forward to dealing with my parents going through that.

When we looked at houses here in Alabama we only saw one with an enclosure. So weird that they don't do that here. I'm done spending money on this house though. We are trying to figure out how to move back to central Florida!

just came by to see the head count on the homies here.

bluer, :hug: you and especially Mrs Bluer
i'm so sorry to read her dad had the a heart attack and facing surgery on saturday.
hope he is holding steady and has a successful bypass.

my dad had his at age 61 and did great improvements with the quad surgery.

i'm praying that your dad's will be smooth and he improves rapidly.

Continued prayers for The BC...'nuff already for poor poppa. Hang in there guys.

We are still limping around here after the Lightning strike/power surge last Friday. My art computer apparently is toast...and I've got all my "stuff" running on an "speed challenged" PC...(not used to that anymore). My customers are screaming at me...(but they can't leave messages on my land lines...'cuz that machine got zapped too!)...ARRRGGGGG!!!

time to take a vacation buckeev and forget that you have a business....

if only life were that simple....

but really do hope you get every thing squared away on how it should be..

Nope......not jealous at all.......not in the slightest........:rolleyes1

Oh Bluers......you are having a tough time.......hugs for Mrs bluer..........it's such a successful operation so as mac says it'll make such a difference to him when it's done........continued good wishes......:hug:

Continued prayers for The BC...'nuff already for poor poppa. Hang in there guys.

We are still limping around here after the Lightning strike/power surge last Friday. My art computer apparently is toast...and I've got all my "stuff" running on an "speed challenged" PC...(not used to that anymore). My customers are screaming at me...(but they can't leave messages on my land lines...'cuz that machine got zapped too!)...ARRRGGGGG!!!

Speed challenged pc........lol........I feel your pain......specially if my iPad is charging and I go on DH laptop.......it's so much slower!!! But hope you get back up and running.......ain't fun with a business when things don't work properly........

Had a great sleep last night and woke up full of the joys of spring as sun is still shining......so much for rain today! But, expect a change......may have heating on again tonight......I won't be cold regardless of the month.......

Day of shopping and preparing.......thought I may have to visit dentist.....not crown this time, had bit of toothache yesterday but its gone this morning......so will wait for check up next week.

Have a great Friday.........:thumbsup2

Oh no! Sorry to hear that news. We spent the last 8 months at the hospital or nursing home with grandmother. Not looking forward to dealing with my parents going through that.

When we looked at houses here in Alabama we only saw one with an enclosure. So weird that they don't do that here. I'm done spending money on this house though. We are trying to figure out how to move back to central Florida!

It's tough isn't it dealing with that kind of care.

Remember if you move back to Florida......have plenty of spare room for.......ahem.......overseas visitors who may want to visit..........:D:D:D

steve - oh no!!! not again, good luck. Does FIL live in the area too?

carole - ow, dental issues are real PIA. yes, mr is crushing on his truck. I could clobber him though. Big storm was coming in when we picked up car, so i left him there to get the run down. He told the dealer he knew how to set up the OnStar. If i can't find a youtube video (everything you need to know can be found on youtube lol) it'll be a very long drive back to dealer for him with me in passenger seat this weekend.

it's been years since we have been able to get ours going by first weekend of May. We are hardy, if water is above 68 degrees we're good.

166429-I-Did-A-Push-Up-Today.jpg

Yeah, Keisha, it's that kinda day. So glad it's Friday, even if it started below freezing. At least the snow from yesterday is mostly gone.

Have a great week-end all! Soccer watching for me.

carole - ow, dental issues are real PIA. yes, mr is crushing on his truck. I could clobber him though. Big storm was coming in when we picked up car, so i left him there to get the run down. He told the dealer he knew how to set up the OnStar. If i can't find a youtube video (everything you need to know can be found on youtube lol) it'll be a very long drive back to dealer for him with me in passenger seat this weekend.

it's been years since we have been able to get ours going by first weekend of May. We are hardy, if water is above 68 degrees we're good.

Love that picture.

Yes, FIL is 1/4 mile away from us, walking distance.

DW and I grew up together, rode the same buses, same schools, same neighborhoods. So with them close its easy but the hospital is about 25 min away for the surgery. My dad was local for his stuff and is doing really well. But now onto DW's dad, can we catch a break???

Hope everyone else is doing ok and have a good weekend.

:grouphug:'s and prayers continues for the Blu Cru.

i squeezed all the homies into that group hug.
there are many more homies in that group, they are just squished together very tightly

I was never sure if the enclosures I've seen on most pools in Florida is to keep bugs or gators out.

Was golfing with family in Myrtle Beach years ago when oldest DS was a tween. Took my shot, turned around and saw him wading in pond to try & retrieve his errant ball:rolleyes2. Not sure who screamed louder me or the course ranger. we both could see a gator swimming over to check him out. Will chalk it up to him being a dumb kid but have wondered how many tourists they lose a year down south, those who think it's a good idea to go into ponds/lakes? did read somewhere that pedestrian vs car fatalities in Orlando is on a par w/Las Vegas.

I LOVE that minion........I am so stealing that.............

Oh isn't you tube the best for learning!!! Hope you don't have to go back though.......not a fun drive........lol.......

i love those little mini onions!!

it's made my morning.

i'm giving you a like for that picture.....

Me too!!

Was golfing with family in Myrtle Beach years ago when oldest DS was a tween. Took my shot, turned around and saw him wading in pond to try & retrieve his errant ball:rolleyes2. Not sure who screamed louder me or the course ranger. we both could see a gator swimming over to check him out. Will chalk it up to him being a dumb kid but have wondered how many tourists they lose a year down south, those who think it's a good idea to go into ponds/lakes? did read somewhere that pedestrian vs car fatalities in Orlando is on a par w/Las Vegas.

Oh that must be the worst thing ever!!!! We once saw some folks parked up and hanging around and splashing in an area of water when we drove to Daytona Beach once.......we checked the news that night to see if anyone had been "gatored"...........

Fortunately not.

Glad today is over.........grocery shops, baking and had to go collect wine as our wine delivery didn't turn up......they told me it was out for delivery.....even told me it would be here within an hour at one point.......then they realised it hadn't been despatched. Thankfully we have plenty of wine at home....but I did want a couple of special ones I don't have........so called a few wine merchants who had them and went to closest one to get them. Told original delivery company I expect delivery tomorrow (won't happen) and I expect a big discount as I am without those wines.........

Made cheesecake today and flourless chocolate cake, will make pavlova tomorrow. Got 12 individual racks of lamb today......so I'm all set for tomorrow night now.

Having big glass of wine tonight though........big glass ::yes::

Kiesha, that's when we were driving down I Drive near Universal, and my kids said how many points we'd get hitting various person(s) trying to cross the road. Luckily, I drive in Philly, and well, no points for me.

That's so funny with DS, I bet my kid would do that too. When I walked along the path from SOG, I always made sure I stayed far away from the creek that runs right next to it. I stayed with my GM in southern FLA during my summers when I was school aged. Never forgot to always assume a gator is in any amount of water.

OK, still cold and windy, where's that warm weather?

Kiesha, that's when we were driving down I Drive near Universal, and my kids said how many points we'd get hitting various person(s) trying to cross the road. Luckily, I drive in Philly, and well, no points for me.

That's so funny with DS, I bet my kid would do that too. When I walked along the path from SOG, I always made sure I stayed far away from the creek that runs right next to it. I stayed with my GM in southern FLA during my summers when I was school aged. Never forgot to always assume a gator is in any amount of water.

OK, still cold and windy, where's that warm weather?

lol better than playing license plate bingo

did I hear cheesecake? drool

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter