Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the only place where the weather is great is in florida....

and probably southern california....

every other place seems like spring hasn't arrived yet.

i keep telling myself that good weather is just around the corner.

Good evening all! How you all doing?

Haven't been on the Boards for a few months now.... it all looks different now.... somehow... :confused3 :rotfl2:

Where's the HHN thread!!!! What's going on here fellas??? Should've been up by now.. :goodvibes

Mac, where you at? Emailed you a week back and PM'd you as well!!!

HHN has started for me already. :rotfl: Time to plan "THE" trip!

Cheers! :drinking1

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

so good to see you homie !!!

oops, i still have you on my "to do" list in getting back to youse.....
i'll get one out to you soon

yea, slacking on the hhn thread.
still have time to get that up.

do plan on the gang getting together again this october.
gotta grab pax, dora and the shark family.

i'm calling it an early night but will be in touch with you soon.
i'd send an email tonight but my brain is fried and about to hit the bed.

Hey Marco..........nice to see you on here again...........:wave2:

We lost our internet last night!! Was horrendous.......don't know when it came back on finally but I went to bed around 11 and was still off. First thing I checked this morning......lol......sad.

Another beautiful day here.......it's to rain on Friday so will make the most of it while it's nice.

Me......that's the non planner has decided to go back to The Palm restaurant in HRH this year......haven't been for a few years but glanced at the menu few days ago and it looks nice........looking forward to the Sugar Factory too at the new wheel on IDrive too.........never been to one of them before. Is that planning :scratchin

Hope everyone has a great day........:thumbsup2

turned the heat back on today. typically, this time of year starting to drag out the pool supplies. didn't have much of a summer here last year temperature wise...this year for sure!:flower1:

This is the time of year when we have the ac on during the day & the heat on at night ...nice here today had the heat on this morning but now it's just lovely outside.

Guess I'll go cut the grass since I didn't get to it the other day. I need the exercise...I keep telling myself:coffee::rolleyes1

I don't mind cutting grass Vicki......it's all the edging and tidying I hate.........gonna get a guy in I think. We are not natural born gardeners.......could have done with your gardening expertise on a few occasions..........we have a pond that I'd love to get drained and fill it all in........been planning that for 10 years since we moved in :confused3 Don't want to rush it.......lol.......

Haven't done much today........quiet one with lovely sunshine. Should have made appointment to get hair cut.......I forgot. Settling down to watch Rush Hour on TV.........

:wave2:

I am with Keisha, darn heater needed the next week. Had 75 mph winds with the rain, and now all is calm and cool.

Enjoy the night!

I cannot wait to feel the warm sun next month, you can keep the showers please.
i'm not too sure that May will be all that warm at the rate our weather has been going.

i solve the issue by having the heat turned up to 78 in the house
it's only when i have to go outside that is the killer here for us.

you all have it lucky today.
it's snowing here.
snow showers that is.

It has to change at the weekend.............we are going much colder and it has to rain. Snow showers!!! Wow......I do remember a few years ago travelling up to Scotland end of April and the mountains were still covered with thick snow.........but please don't send your snow showers this way..........

No grill out this weekend..........

Beautiful again today........foggy out at sea as I was awoken by a foghorn in the distance this morning. Once it clears it will be hot I think. Hope so.

Have a great Thursday :)

When I left work at 5pm yesterday it was 90. We have had some strong storms come through the last 2 weeks along with some tornado warnings.

When I left work at 5pm yesterday it was 90. We have had some strong storms come through the last 2 weeks along with some tornado warnings.

90 sounds good!! Very good!! But tornado warnings......not so much.......

Having spicy barbeque pork steaks tonight........bit cool to sit outside and eat.....so inside it is. Weathers to change tomorrow instead of Saturday now.......

Tomorrow is grocery shop and get things organised for Saturday night's dinner for 12.......usually goes fine but always worry until everyone arrives. Won't run out of wine that's for sure........:D

Anyhoots.....hope everyone's doing ok.......:wave2:

i'm not too sure that May will be all that warm at the rate our weather has been going.

i solve the issue by having the heat turned up to 78 in the house
it's only when i have to go outside that is the killer here for us.

and when the gas bill arrives lol, 90 degrees sounds divine

didja catch the game last night? MLB site has video of the snow during game (2nd video on the link)

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/119905558/pirates-stave-off-late-rally-to-edge-cubs

dinner for 12 sounds daunting, I'm struggling to get motivated to make hamburgers tonight.

dinner for 12 sounds daunting, I'm struggling to get motivated to make hamburgers tonight.

It is a bit for this crowd. Usually when we have a group of that many or more it's a buffet or we grill outside......but this is kinda work/pleasure so more formal. I like formal.....but prefer casual!! Least everyone's bringing a starter or snack........so just main and desserts to do. But yeah tonight I struggled to find motivation to grill pork steaks......just did pasta and salad........so I know what you mean.

Is the DH enjoying his new toy???

Had a craving for the steak wrap from bula bar earlier............yum! Have to wait a bit for that.

:)

yea, it snowed here yesterday and the cubbies lost..........
my flash drive is outdated so couldn't see the snow during the video but did see the snow in person...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter