• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i didn't realize what time it was.

didn't know it was morning already.

Mr Mac just went to bed 5 minutes ago and i assumed it was maybe 11 now.

glanced at the clock when i saw schumi's post here so i couldn't say i was turning off the lights now....
oh my, it is late, it is monday morning for me ...

Late for you......early for me........hate time difference!!!

Just can't get going this morning.........maybe I should try that magical elixir called coffee.........I've heard good things about it waking us up...........either that or a cold shower!!! Maybe not that :scared:

go with black coffee.
my dad always said it put hair on his chest.

but when i was just a little and in school when he told me weird stuff like that.
i would tell the teachers what he said at home.

teachers thought i had a weird imagination.

schumi, drink coffee and look tomorrow for hair on your chest.

:scared1:

Will stick to tea I think...........::yes::

Isn't it funny to think of the things our parents used to tell us..........I'm surprised most of us grew up normal.....I remember being told if didn't get in bed by 8pm..........my bed would disintegrate.......:laughing: I hated going to bed as a kid......and if I didn't eat vegetables my toes would curl up..........::yes::

Right off to start my day,...............:coffee:

i can see schumki drinking coffee.in that thread.............quick......some one look if she is grownig hair on her chest.

i can see schumki drinking coffee.in that thread.............quick......some one look if she is grownig hair on her chest.

Lol.............

Still can't get on dis between 9-10.30am UK time............had to do some housework!!

Sun is shining and it's warmish.......yay!!! I think I need to renew some of our glasses. Just normal tall drinking glasses, not fancy ones. They just look a bit past their sell by date.......time for new.

Getting legs waxed tonight......ouch!! It doesn't take long but I never got used to the pain........she is quick though which is good!

Have a great Monday all :)

I just learned today you can cruise from Seattle?? I never ever knew that!

Got a txt from a friend to update me on her itinerary......she's going to be in that area for family stuff, then they added a cruise I think going round Alaska and a few other places.......it's one of those don't know how I didn't know that moments...........

Sorry that really was something about nothing.......lol

morning all

tink all good in your area with the storms? we are supposed to get a series of nasties this afternoon. throwing a screw drive into plans to go pick up Mr's Keisha's new toy that is sitting on other side of the burg. Have to drive thru rush hour traffic and found out there is both a Pirates & Pens game to add to the mess. He may be using my car a few more days.

carole - we sailed out of seattle, a vibrant & interesting city. If our plane hadn't been delayed nearly a day in Chicago MDW (I blame mac lol jk all the time we sat there should've left & met her for lunch somewhere) would've had more time to explore. One the bucket list to return, irritating we have no direct flights there. There are sailings out of Vancouver to Hawaii too.

I booked a doozie of a cruise this weekend for Feb, 2016. A no brainer really (that's my story & I'm sticking to it). 11 day southern repositioning itinerary for less than double $ what we paid to reserve a 3 day DCL one for same time frame. It's on Carnival, which is not my favorite cruise line, but they have new series of cruises with tweaks as to entertainment/food/itineraries, figured we'll give it another shot.

WDW or Universal for a few days, then sail from
San Juan to
St. Croix
St Maarten
Dominica
Grenada
Sunday Super Bowl party @ sea
Carnival @ Bonaire
Carnival @ Aruba
Curacao
2 sea days
Miami

Oooh Janet...can I stow away in your luggage? Should have lost at least 40 lbs by then so I won't take up too much room.

The storms have passed...I think...you never know this time of year. Hope to get my grass mowed today so I can treat the yard for the many fire ant beds which popped up all the sudden.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday.

Wow Keisha, that looks like a great cruise. Someday, I'd like to do a long cruise, but waiting for kids to grow up! LOL

Over 1 inch of rain today. It's messy, with 30 mph winds to boot. Only saving grace - it's 60 degrees. So, no ice. Just lots of puddles.

Oooh Janet...can I stow away in your luggage? Should have lost at least 40 lbs by then so I won't take up too much room.

The storms have passed...I think...you never know this time of year. Hope to get my grass mowed today so I can treat the yard for the many fire ant beds which popped up all the sudden.

hell, I get 2 suitcases on SWA, will stuff u in one, that's what homies are for

lynn yes, our trips got exponentially cooler once we only had to foot 'da bill for 2 people

from the critics' reviews, it appears I got no couth, but nearly died laughing watching Walk of Shame:D

morning all

tink all good in your area with the storms? we are supposed to get a series of nasties this afternoon. throwing a screw drive into plans to go pick up Mr's Keisha's new toy that is sitting on other side of the burg. Have to drive thru rush hour traffic and found out there is both a Pirates & Pens game to add to the mess. He may be using

carole - we sailed out of seattle, a vibrant & interesting city. If our plane hadn't been delayed nearly a day in Chicago MDW (I blame mac lol jk all the time we sat there should've left & met her for lunch somewhere) would've had more time to explore. One the bucket list to return, irritating we have no direct flights there. There are sailings out of Vancouver to Hawaii too.

I booked a doozie of a cruise this weekend for Feb, 2016. A no brainer really (that's my story & I'm sticking to it). 11 day southern repositioning itinerary for less than double $ what we paid to reserve a 3 day DCL one for same time frame. It's on Carnival, which is not my favorite cruise line, but they have new series of cruises with tweaks as to entertainment/food/itineraries, figured we'll give it another shot.

WDW or Universal for a few days, then sail from
San Juan to
St. Croix
St Maarten
Dominica
Grenada
Sunday Super Bowl party @ sea
Carnival @ Bonaire
Carnival @ Aruba
Curacao
2 sea days
Miami

Wow......that is quite the cruise Janet........always fancied Aruba.......for some reason! My DH is still trying to convince me to go on one at some point..........what's the mister getting as a new toy??? I love cars!!

Seattle sounds like a place I'd like to see. I never really considered it before........but it looks beautiful. We have direct flight from Heathrow......11 hours, that is direct I wouldn't consider a stopover.......flights long enough at it is.......but yes it's on our bucket list too........

Vicki.....don't do too much on your days off.........hope that's the worst of your weather over........makes such a difference when weather is nice!

Just back in from being waxed!! Wasn't too bad tonight..........having some ice cream to get over it........

Love having lighter nights now......just after 8 and it's still fairly light.......bloomin cold though! Hopefully by next month it'll be a lot warmer in the evenings. Love being able to sit in the garden at night, it's a long winter to be stuck in a lot.

:wave2:

long day and now back on the computer.
i miss you all here when i can't check in occassionally during the day.

so i guess tink is going to lose weight and be packed in keisha's luggage for the cruise.
heck, tink is the one with the cdl so now we can't rent the bus to follow keisha around at her port stops.

lol /\ will leave the keys, you guys can all hop in the back

E41A1D44-B85E-4443-9270-74B690255FDA_zpsl6ugsdat.jpg

:car:...........LOVE it!!!! Wow.......worth waiting for I'll bet!! He looks proud as punch with that..........::yes::

dibbs on shotgun....

btw does Mr Keisha come with it?

I was never going to make it up early enough to call shotgun before you was I........:laughing:

Beautiful day here today.......its even going to be warm!!!! Yay................going to do a little gardening this morning I think. It could be raining tomorrow.

Had the strangest dreams last night again......nothing unusual there for me.......I was talking in my sleep and DH could only make out I was saying somewhere was too cold to go.......lol......sounds like me!!

Have a great Tuesday.........:wave2:

Nice truck. I like the new body on the Colorado.

We looked at them for me but I wanted the 4 door and that was too much $$$ for my around town commute.

Nice truck. I like the new body on the Colorado.

We looked at them for me but I wanted the 4 door and that was too much $$$ for my around town commute.

it was gigantic with the full size bed & 'spensive to boot. He wanted the full bed for 4 X 8 boards he always seems to be toting home, it won out over the crew. Even this configuration is longer than any of the old extended Dodge caravans I drove when kids were growing up. mr insisted I drive the truck yesterday to get 'a feel for it', despite my protests. After about 5 minutes he said we could go back home lol.
mac - he was an option, good thing he usually comes already 'pre-loaded':drinking:but doesn't drink n drive.

it getting cold again here this week. the weatherman uttered 30 degree temps, then used the "S" word. I'm not having it.:crazy2:

Nice truck Keisha - my DH is a truck guy too. Made DH get a crew cab 4 door because he needs real doors for kids.

Beautiful windy day, and hopefully no snow, but cool weather at the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter