Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the world premier production of a musical today at the Dallas Theater Center. It's called Fly, based on Peter Pan. It was amazing. So much more than I was expecting. I enjoyed the first half so much, I bought another ticket to see the last show during intermission. Hopefully it heads to Broadway soon, just so I can get a CD of the music.

Mac -I believe you're thinking of the Spiral Tunnels in British Columbia- http://yourrailwaypictures.com/Tunnels/

The Rocky Mountaineer passenger train goes through the tunnels on one of its trips from the west coast to Calgary - http://www.rockymountaineer.com/en_CA/routes_and_packages/canadian_rocky/first_passage_to_the_west

thanx bonlee.

turns out Mr Mac just told me the name and it's in ontario

agawa canyon tour train.

the train tour you posted looks better than the one he wants us to do.

only dates i have for august birthdays for our homies are:

8/2 tink1957
8/9 keishashadow
8/9 Bubbasmom
8/14 Ky07
8/19 macraven
8/22 Metro West

don't know the dates for Lynne G or goofyfigment.
they didn't list it in their profiles, darn.....

give me a heads up ladies.

all the other homies need a reason to eat cake and ice cream to help youse all to celebrate your important day!

8/2 tink1957
8/9 keishashadow
8/9 Bubbasmom
8/14 Ky07
8/19 macraven
8/22 Metro West

all the other homies need a reason to eat cake and ice cream to help youse all to celebrate your important day!

Hehe. At the end of Leo, just like you and Metro. 8/21 for me.

Had a beautiful Sunday. Not too hot, mostly sunny, and when the sun went in, and the wind kicked up, you got a chill. I can't believe this is August. It seems odd to have such cool temps this time of year. Usually, August is just as hot as July. 61 F this morning. Can't bring myself to wear a jacket.

If Wednesday is hump day, what is Monday? Coffee Monday? Off to get my first cup. :coffee:

:wave2: later y'all.

8/2 tink1957
8/9 keishashadow
8/9 Bubbasmom
8/14 Ky07
8/19 macraven
8/22 Metro West

I am August 13th :)

8/2 tink1957
8/9 keishashadow
8/9 Bubbasmom
8/13 kittengal 13
8/14 Ky07
8/19 macraven
8/21 Lynne G
8/22 Metro West
8/29 goofyfigment

i should have listed youse both as twins........

i think everyone should have a set of twins in the family.
:yay:

well then...make her MY age....not ME her age! ;)

works for me:lmao:make it so!

DH bought me an early BD present that is helping to take the sting out of the meter running turning over this year:banana:

to illustrate what a Disney dork I am, check out the vanity plate on our SUV 'doombuggy';)

nice early bd present!

will he wash it for you each week?
that would be a great ongoing present.

:scratchinknew there was something I forgot to negotiate! ps it's a Nissan Altima SL

crazy how so many of us are Leos!

thanx bonlee.

turns out Mr Mac just told me the name and it's in ontario

agawa canyon tour train.

the train tour you posted looks better than the one he wants us to do.

Ontario is SO HUGE that that train ride is an 8 hour drive from where I live! Yeesh!!

i didn't list ages on anything.

pretend that all the homies are 21.

nah...go for mid to late 20s :thumbsup2

works for me:lmao:make it so!

DH bought me an early BD present that is helping to take the sting out of the meter running turning over this year:banana:

to illustrate what a Disney dork I am, check out the vanity plate on our SUV 'doombuggy';)

:scratchinknew there was something I forgot to negotiate! ps it's a Nissan Altima SL

crazy how so many of us are Leos!

yes we are and LOVIN the new ride :cool1:

all I get is a trip to the shore (& a new camera strap and book for work) ....and I gotta drive! :headache: (but, the company will be great :goodvibes )

it feels like a late september autumn day here.

i'm surprised the leaves on my trees are still green..

it feels like a late september autumn day here.

i'm surprised the leaves on my trees are still green..

long as there's none of that white stuff on the ground

I hate to throw out a four-letter word so early in the am;) curious, do you recall ur earliest snow? How about the rest of the troops here? Bonny probably still has remnants of it in her yard.

We had light/wet snow in October once, only remember because it messed up our outdoor Halloween decorations and on other end we had a white Easter many some time ago.:upsidedow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter