Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Skilling says we are gonna get a warm up on wednesday.

:rolleyes1

:scratchin

i'm hopefully.
i would love to put away my heavy clothes.

mac - have you built a bon-fire yet to keep warm? really cold out your way. we never dropped out of the low 70's during the day here, supposed to bounce back this week to the norm.

Jr winding up trip early, afraid the bus will be delayed (as it was going) and he'll wind up late for work on Tuesday night. Surely this responsible kid didn't get that gene from me:rolleyes1. Anyway, I get to pick him up @ 1:45 am tomorrow morning in a lovely section of downtown frequented by pushers & working boys/girls. Going to park in the alley (which is the drop off point:confused3apparantly megabus is too cheap to have a bus terminal?) and bury my head in my nook and hope nobody notices me.

We got our oldest the necronomicon series too!

That's a challenging read...as I recall got thru one short story:guilty:

carole - glad ur buds had a nice trip:thumbsup2 I'll term the conjuring a haunted house via film. My adult kids termed it slow, my translation no blood, they don't yet realize that some of the best scares are not overt but left to the imagination.;)

Broken washing machine just spiraled into broken beyond repair copper pipes. There goes $400 or more of our vacation budget. Doh!
recyle that pipe yourself, don't give it away to plumber for 'free'

carole - glad ur buds had a nice trip:thumbsup2 I'll term the conjuring a haunted house via film. My adult kids termed it slow, my translation no blood, they don't yet realize that some of the best scares are not overt but left to the imagination.;)

Ok.......so it sounds like it would scare me silly. Hmm.....not sure I want to watch it.......DH does NOT want me to watch it :rolleyes1 My imagination is overactive at the best of times. Maybe I`ll stick to the new Sandra Bullock movie :lmao:

Took DS clothes shopping this morning........not fun. He likes the same things........won`t wear anything different......shouldn`t complain I suppose as he is a lad who is not interested in anything designer.......so he is relatively inexpensive to clothe........but I held up a shirt for him to see if he liked it.....you would think I had shown him a rag cloth ::yes::

So after we very quickly shopped for him.......... bought myself something new as a reward.

I really needed another dress :rolleyes1

Still hot and muggy here......downpours every now and again but least it`s warm. Hope your temps heat up mac :thumbsup2

I really needed another dress :rolleyes1

Most definitely!! Dresses are really important. At least, I think so!

The weather has been much cooler lately over here. Made for a very long, and hard-working riding lesson yesterday, which means my legs are killing me now. I can't use humidity as an excuse! lol

However, I got a really great picture of me with the horse I ride. :)

So, is one month and three weeks too soon to bring out the luggage? lol

I have less than 3 weeks, not ready for luggage yet.

My DS is not designer either. He lives in shorts and T shirts.

Mac, sending you some sun. After a very loud stormy night, a cloudless sky, nice breeze and bright sun, with high 80's today. :goodvibes

seems as though all the funny commercials are put out by the insurance companies, the few i'll sit thru and watch.

Crikey.........I`ve been thinking it`s Tuesday all day today :confused3

Wondered why you put that up today :blush:

But yes.......it is Wednesday......funny video though :thumbsup2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKI

Hope you have a great day buddy :hug: Have some cake........you`re allowed today :thumbsup2

I think we have a lot of Birthdays in August here.........I have my DH birthday too this month. We are both Virgo`s....but he is an August Virgo and I`m a September Virgo. Apparently we are not supposed to mix well.........but been together 20 plus years so we`re doing something right :hug:

It`s so humid here today strangely. Very warm but I have "humid heat" hair today.......not quite Monica in friends......but bushy!!! Not a good look.

My brother, mother, and father are all born in August.
I'm born in April.
So really, August is like a second Christmas for me, only I don't get any presents in return! lol

Happy birthday to Vicki!

It's a rainy day today, but that's alright. I'm working, so I don't need any good weather. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts