Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Homies!

I'm in Ohio with the hubs enjoying our last little work trip before school starts. Work for him, peace and quiet for me ;-)

I hope everyone is healthy and happy and having a great day!

Good morning Homies!

I'm in Ohio with the hubs enjoying our last little work trip before school starts. Work for him, peace and quiet for me ;-)

I hope everyone is healthy and happy and having a great day!

have fun in ohio!
did you bring all the kids with you on this business trip?

did you get your october trip all settled and booked?

macraven said:
have fun in ohio!
did you bring all the kids with you on this business trip?

did you get your october trip all settled and booked?

Nope, just me and the hubs :-)

I have the most important part of our trip settled... US!!! I still need to get our express passes for the hubs and I for HHN and book our house for the beach part.

Did I tell you we decided to add one day on-site so we could take advantage of the perks? All of our dates will remail the same.

Had a bit of a thunderstorm earlier, didn`t come to much....it`s so dark and unbelievably humid tonight......we`re sat outside as the house is boiling hot.........

Popping on to say.......see you all in a week or so........heading to Scotland tomorrow morning.

No internet connection at mums..........so not Dis....email........or anything else for that matter for over a week :crazy2:

Anyhoo.......hope everyone`s good.....see ya next week sometime :wave2:

Just stopping by to say hi to everyone. Don't have time to read everything been very busy. Just wanted to say I have not fallen off the face of the earth. Lol

I hate my ipad. With parental unit today and passing time while she has lunch. Ketchup with youse all later.

Thanks for all the great birthday wishes homies...I did have a cupcake, it was yummy.

better late than never:)

bdcardwdw.jpg

does anyone know anything about a train ride thru a tunnel in canada?
believe it is ontario.

tell me about it and then i will tell you why i need to know.

does anyone know anything about a train ride thru a tunnel in canada?
believe it is ontario.

tell me about it and then i will tell you why i need to know.

Mac -I believe you're thinking of the Spiral Tunnels in British Columbia- http://yourrailwaypictures.com/Tunnels/

The Rocky Mountaineer passenger train goes through the tunnels on one of its trips from the west coast to Calgary - http://www.rockymountaineer.com/en_CA/routes_and_packages/canadian_rocky/first_passage_to_the_west

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter