**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Glad you had a good time! (...16 days to go, not that I'm counting)
Thanks! I'm sure my coworkers are happy the trip is over because I started the daily countdown @ 90 days! Have a great time on your trip!

Hi All,

I will be in Orlando solo prompted by a work trip the last week of March.

I used to go to DL quite a bit when I was younger and I have been to WDW a handful of times. I have not been to either for about 8 years so I am looking forward to it !

I am a non-smoker, light drinker ( one or two are plenty for me)
laid back non drama type of guy. I am upbeat and positive and like to explore and have fun. Open to other down to earth types of any race, age, gender.

I am thinking of doing the Universal VIP tour on the 18th and then checking out WDW the 19th - 24th pretty much non stop. From the 25th on it would be evenings only until the 31st and I am free again.

I am open to meet up and do a few rides, have a drink, or share a meal.

I tend to like to eat at the bar when I am solo if you know of a list of
Disney bars to eat at let me know.

Best,

Skip

I'm headed to WDW 6-10 through 6-14. I have friends staying at the campground that I'll meet up with at some point for 1 or 2 days but will pretty much be on my own. :cool1:

When I was in WDW back in Oct with family & friends (we stayed in the AKL GV) I managed to do DHS a few hours by myself & only draw back for me was not sharing the laughter & excitment after coming off a ride. Other than that going solo doesn't seem so bad.

Hope to meet some of you there ;)

I'll be flying Solo in Disney World from 20th September till 4th October. If anyone fancys a meet that would be awesome.

I've signed up for TOT 10 Mile run on 28/29th Sep. Is anyone else doing this? I'm hoping to do it in 1.5 hours but so far my trainings not going as frequently as planned. I ran 5ks in 24 mins on Monday but was supposed to be doing 7ks and i ran out of steam walked 1 kilometer before running the last. 10 Miles is 16ks so i'd better get my runners on!!!

If anyone fancys meeting for a meal or some rides that would be great.

I like a glass or 2 of wine but i'm not a big drinker. I'm 32 year old English girl whos lived in OZ for 10 years. I'm VERY extrovert, loves having FUN and talking. I'm using this trip as an Escapism after being seperated for 18 months I filed for Divorce this week. My soon to be ex husband and his partner are having the kids while I come out. My babies arent missing out on too much though as I took them to Hong Kong and Paris Disneylands for 4 nights onsite at each in December. (I would bring them for sure If i had someone else to watch them while I did the TOT run and money grew on trees)

Hello All, I don't know why I never checked out these forums for other Solo or Disney "Go-ers." I tried responding to KateFl post, but I have to have 10 posts.... So I'll post here instead (perhaps you all can message me.) I have an annual pass and do head over to Disney a couple of times a month. I'm 45 mins east and it's an easy drive over. Looking to meet people that would like to meet up and ride the rides, watch the shows, walk the walk. The flower and garden exhibit just opened at Epcot, and am planning to head over tomorrow.

Hi All,

I will be in Orlando solo prompted by a work trip the last week of March.

I used to go to DL quite a bit when I was younger and I have been to WDW a handful of times. I have not been to either for about 8 years so I am looking forward to it !

I am a non-smoker, light drinker ( one or two are plenty for me)
laid back non drama type of guy. I am upbeat and positive and like to explore and have fun. Open to other down to earth types of any race, age, gender.

I am thinking of doing the Universal VIP tour on the 18th and then checking out WDW the 19th - 24th pretty much non stop. From the 25th on it would be evenings only until the 31st and I am free again.

I am open to meet up and do a few rides, have a drink, or share a meal.

I tend to like to eat at the bar when I am solo if you know of a list of
Disney bars to eat at let me know.

Best,

Skip

I am arriving on 31 March for one night before sailing on the Dream. Have a table, Category 1, for the 9 30 PM Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue Dinner Show. Love this show and happy to have you along if you like.

Christopher

Hi,

I know it's kinda far off but I will be down there 10/10 - 10/23 if you want to meet up that would be fun. Also if you wanted to go to ‘Ohana that would be fun too. I really really want to go but don't want to go by myself (I've never been).

Lanita

Wow, down to 6 days! I'll be there Saturday (17th) thru Wednesday.

The weather's looking great down there; hope it holds!

Hi Christopher,

You must be very excited for your cruise !
The show sounds great on the 31st
How can I buy a ticket? Or are you selling an extra one?
Count me in.

Skip

I'll be in the Walt Disney World area this Wednesday til Sunday. I'm always looking for new Disney fanatic friends.

Hi Christopher,

You must be very excited for your cruise !
The show sounds great on the 31st
How can I buy a ticket? Or are you selling an extra one?
Count me in.

Skip

I don't have an extra ticket so you will need to purchase from Disney. Looking at the reservations system online, there are still Category 1 seats available so you could purchase it out right and then we could request that the 2 reservations be combined. I will call Disney reservations and ask them what they suggest and then will send you a Private Message here on the DIS with details that they give me.

Will be great to share the table and a few laughs. The show is really awesome.

Christopher

Hey ,

I got my ticket. The show will be new to me. I am looking forward to it and meeting you as well

-Skip

I don't have an extra ticket so you will need to purchase from Disney. Looking at the reservations system online, there are still Category 1 seats available so you could purchase it out right and then we could request that the 2 reservations be combined. I will call Disney reservations and ask them what they suggest and then will send you a Private Message here on the DIS with details that they give me.

Will be great to share the table and a few laughs. The show is really awesome.

Christopher

I will be at WDW May 17th-20th let me know if anyome will be there during that time. Would love to meet up with a fellow Disney fanatic...:)

I'm making my way to Disney World now!
I'll be there from April 14 to the 24th. If anyone will be there around the same time and would like to meet a fellow Dis'er, let me know! I'd love to meet up!:goodvibes

I'll be in WDW from December 1st to the 8th or 9th. I can't wait to get there. I'll post my PTR once I get over the 10 post minimum so I can post pics. :surfweb:

I'm a 39yo aussie staying in the downtown Disney area until Thursday. Drop me a pm if you want to meet up and tour the parks.

hi everybody!

I am a 28year old girl from Belgium and i will be staying at the all stars movies resort from may1-7
Let me know if there is anybody out there interested in having drinks and touring the parks!!

Hello fellow DIS'ers
I'm 40 newly single guy and will be at WDW May 18-20
If anyone would like to say hi while there, would love to make some new friends

My daughter (7) and I will be sailing on the Dream from June 15-20th. We would love to find other single travelers on the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter