• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

First trip down to wdw solo,newly single. Looking forward to a vacation possibly meeting new friends!

Wow Katt, sounds like you have the same park plan that I do! If you want someone to tackle some rides with I'd be happy to meet up!

Hey All, I'm a single guy, 27, looking to see if there will be any other singles, preferably my age or younger who is planning a trip to WDW around late March/April. I'm planning to visit and would love to make new friends and spend time with new people during my visit.

anybody planning for Feb. 29th.. we still have 3 seats for Tony's at 11:30AM :)

Hello , in March it's my 3em travel in solo in WDW , if you atre at WDW , i enjoyed to see you , i'am French , and i like WDW:thumbsup2

Going on first solo trip from March 7-11th if any one want to do a ride or two.:thumbsup2

I'll be up there on the 17th in the evening and on the 19th. I'm making a quick weekend trip for Mardi Gras with friends at USF and I'll likely hit up disney solo.

I'm looking for someone to meet up at Disney World Resort and hang out for a few days sharing fun times in the parks. I am a 35 y/o man.
I have always wanted to stay at the Polynesian and am also interested in Swan and Dolphin.

My favorite park is EPCOT.

I would like to get to know you prior to meeting, as I bet you would like the same.

If someone can tell me how to upload a picture on my profile or in a message I'll add one.

Thanks!

I hope this works!

Brian

I bought a Premier pass last July, and so far has managed only 1 trip to WDW. I'm thinking of a solo trip at the end of March, just to get one more WDW trip in before the summer. Anyone have experience with weather/crowds around that time?

One of the best things about solo Disney: I can change plans at a moment's notice, and go wherever the magic leads me!

I'll be going about a week before you. The March/April weather is really good; it often gets into the low 80's but without the humidity you get in summer and fall. It can rain, and you can get thunderstorms, but you don't have to count on them like in the summer. It also can get cool at night and early morning.

As far as crowds, there will be spring breakers there, and there's usually some kind of school sports/cheerleading event adding to the crowds, but, unless you're dealing with the week before or after Easter, its quite manageable. I guess some of the Easter people will be coming in about the time you leave, so it might pick up a bit then. ...Have fun!

If anyone here is contemplating booking a Disney cruise as a solo traveler, please check out this thread here on the Dis.

We are hoping to get as many solos (traveling solo, not necessarily "single") on this cruise as possible. So if you've been hesitant to sail solo but would like to try it, you wouldn't be "all alone" on this one! Join us! :cool1:

Hi all,
I'm new to the boards but have been a Disney fan forever. I recently acquired a seasonal pass and live in the Orlando area and am always looking for people to go with! LMK if you're interested!
:yay:

Hi all,
I'm new to the boards but have been a Disney fan forever. I recently acquired a seasonal pass and live in the Orlando area and am always looking for people to go with! LMK if you're interested!
:yay:

I'm a couple of hours south and do a lot of solo trips!

March 18th-22nd...So excited! I'm a huge Disney fan, my husband not so much - so, I'm taking the opportunity to experience the wonder of WDW on my own terms. I'm new here - does anyone know of any meets that are going on?

Heading down March 19-21... Going to celebrate my 50th. Looking for advice about downtown Disney nightlife. I'm staying at Pop Century and if anyone is going to be there ...look for the blond birthday girlie!

Hey All, I'm a single guy, 27, looking to see if there will be any other singles, preferably my age or younger who is planning a trip to WDW around late March/April. I'm planning to visit and would love to make new friends and spend time with new people during my visit.:)
you'll have a great time im off to disney land solo then too!

I just got back from my 1st 6 day solo trip to the World. It was one of the best things I've ever done. I did have a friend join me over the weekend I was there but the rest of the time I was flying solo.

I wish I had seen this thread before I left because it would have been nice to have met up w/ another solo traveler for a cocktail or a meal.

I highly recommend solo trips for those who want to do them. WDW gives you a very safe, friendly environment to travel in, and the Photopass makes it so easy to have you pic taken in various places around the World.

I just got back from my 1st 6 day solo trip to the World. It was one of the best things I've ever done. I did have a friend join me over the weekend I was there but the rest of the time I was flying solo.

I wish I had seen this thread before I left because it would have been nice to have met up w/ another solo traveler for a cocktail or a meal.

I highly recommend solo trips for those who want to do them. WDW gives you a very safe, friendly environment to travel in, and the Photopass makes it so easy to have you pic taken in various places around the World.

Glad you had a good time! (...16 days to go, not that I'm counting)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter