Soarin' Tour-All dates booked

I received a call from Member Satifaction team yesterday regarding my request to add more days of the week or guests to the experience. I think something will be done, no promises.

That would be great but I won't hold my breath!!

I received a call from Member Satifaction team yesterday regarding my request to add more days of the week or guests to the experience. I think something will be done, no promises.

Unfortunately I feel kinda like Jim Carrey in "Dumb and Dumber", "So you're telling me there's a chance". I just hope that if they do expand this, they do so before October.

I didn't realize how lucky we were to get in! I called right at 9 and was on hold until 9:25. Was able to book May 17th for 2 people. Maybe since it was later in the year there wasn't as much demand as for the earlier dates.

Well we will see you on the tour, DD dialed in 8 times and then on hold for 20 minutes, got member services and booked the 3 of us, all members. This is actually the first event that lined up with a time we would be in Orlando, of course both of the December Wednesdays we are down are blacked out.

Star shine - congrats, you just 'beat' me for May 17th. Was going to work it in before we did a cruise that day.

This is exactly our plan, run over to the tour and then get back in time to catch DCL transport to the ship, we saw the3 day Fantasy posting the day after it appeared and were lucky to grab the stateroom we got, they went quick as well.

Well we will see you on the tour, DD dialed in 8 times and then on hold for 20 minutes, got member services and booked the 3 of us, all members. This is actually the first event that lined up with a time we would be in Orlando, of course both of the December Wednesdays we are down are blacked out.

This is exactly our plan, run over to the tour and then get back in time to catch DCL transport to the ship, we saw the3 day Fantasy posting the day after it appeared and were lucky to grab the stateroom we got, they went quick as well.

Lol we think alike! Yes, we are still holding breath waiting for the week off to be approved for DH's vacation.

Adding my voice to the frustration here. It seems crazy to add such a nice thing and then have an infinitesimal number of people actually be able to do it. I agree with others who said it should have been presented as a lottery. We got our hopes up to attend this on our daughter's 21st birthday, which is actually a Wednesday, when we'll be dining at her favorite restaurant, Garden Grill. What a bummer not to even have it be an option, when I continue to get Member emails that tout it as a benefit. Disappointed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter