so who has filed their taxes already?

I got caught in the delay. I filed mine Jan 24 and they were accepted a few minutes later. WMR was showing that it was still in process and I should have my refund by Feb 7. WMR updated today to change the date to a direct deposit on Feb 8. Not sure if that means that I will have the money that date or if it will take a few days to deposit. Either way, at least I know that there were no problems with the return.

Ughhh.....can't get WMR to load this morning.

Try calling the 800# instead. That was working for me when the website wasn't loading or giving me the wrong info. Sometimes the site would change to saying that my return wasn't there or I entered something wrong even though it previously showed that it was received and in process.

I got caught in the delay. I filed mine Jan 24 and they were accepted a few minutes later. WMR was showing that it was still in process and I should have my refund by Feb 7. WMR updated today to change the date to a direct deposit on Feb 8.

We had the exact same story, filing the same day. This was the first year I filed our taxes myself. If not for this thread, I would've been going nuts with worry that I'd gotten something wrong. :laughing: So glad so many are finally getting some updates!

Yesterday I checked and it said that they have received my tax return and it should be dd by the 14th. Cause of the post I have seen I just checked WMR and it now says I should have it by the 8th :cool1:

Finally got through with WMR. It has now updated to being deposited on February 8th! :cool1:

I filed on 1/28 and WMR said 2/14. Both state and Federal were direct deposited on 2/3.

Jill in CO

My refund was supposed to be deposited on Feb 7 and it came through late last night. So happy to be able to pay some stuff off finally.

Ours finally updated and we too should see it in the bank on February 8th! Finally :) Now I can pay for the air to Disney :cool1:

I filed on 1/30 and the WMR says -

Refund Status Results

We are sorry, we cannot provide any information about your refund.

It can take up to 3 weeks to process your return. Please wait at least one week before you log-on again to check the status of your refund.

Leslie

Just curious, has anyone here used Turbo Tax? We itemize and usually pay our accountant about 200.00 but we are trying to save a few bucks. The only thing is, I am CLUELESS for one thing, and I don't know how reliable the Turbo Tax really is.

I need your feedback!!!! PLEASE:flower3:

I use Turbo Tax and they have different options, and they also have the ability to itemize. I do not remember the costs for everything though, I am completely satisfied using them. I have used them the last 4 years.

I use Turbo Tax and they have different options, and they also have the ability to itemize. I do not remember the costs for everything though, I am completely satisfied using them. I have used them the last 4 years.

Same here...been using them for years with no issues...

Same here...been using them for years with no issues...

I am happy to hear that others have used this program. I got the Deluxe version to do Federal and State, and to efile. I do have another question, if you can help. I am having a problem with charitable contributions where it does not let me input unless I have every name and address of the organization. How do you put in for donations such as Toys for Tots; Clothing to a church for the homeless and cash put into our church basket. On our past returns it did not ask this information. Don't get me wrong, we did donate, but not thousands of dollars. I'd say throughout the year our total comes to about 400.00, but Turbo Tax won't let me input this.

Maybe I should call their 800 number for support but I just thought you guys might know.

Thanks!!!

I've used turbotax for years too. Every year they had glitches but I eventually filed. This time I couldn't efile. I filled everything out, paid turbotax, and boom glitch. Many people had the same glitch and they are still working on it. I asked for a refund and filed same day with hrblock. I am still waiting for the turbotax refund.

What makes me furious is there were no issues until I paid! Then it wouldn't let me file.

Refund Status Results

It can take up to 3 weeks to process your return. Please wait at least one week before you log-on again to check the status of your refund.

Leslie

Check back tomorrow. Mine said the exact thing and the next day it was updated with the deposit date. :thumbsup2

I've used turbotax for years too. Every year they had glitches but I eventually filed. This time I couldn't efile. I filled everything out, paid turbotax, and boom glitch. Many people had the same glitch and they are still working on it. I asked for a refund and filed same day with hrblock. I am still waiting for the turbotax refund.

What makes me furious is there were no issues until I paid! Then it wouldn't let me file.

Berries, sorry to hear about this problem. It sounds like you did the Turbo Tax online. I don't know if there is a difference, but I purchased the program from Costco for 39.99;Turbo Tax Deluxe form with e-file. I am almost done with the Federal portion but it won't let me put in an amount for a small donation without names and addresses (for which I don't have). I know if I give my papers to my accountant, he will take care of everything but he is up to $200.00, much more than Turbo Tax. Like everyone else, we are trying to cut back where ever possible. This would be a large savings. I am thinking of leaving this part blank for I don't think I will get back much more anyway. But, I was wondering how other people input this information using the Turbo Tax program???

I donate to multiple places. For some, I put in the address of the organization. The drop boxes around town have one on a sign usually. For church, I put the address of my church, obviously, lol. For the purple heart truck, I put the address on the postcard (they send a postcard telling us what date they are coming to our neighborhood.) For Toys for Tots, I was ndecided ... Whether to put the address of the mall where I made the donation, or whether to put the address of the organization from the phone book. I forget which one I did, but I bet the phone book one would be ok.

I file away pictured of the clothes or whatever that I donated. I hope that's enough, combined with the receipts when they are given.

Refund Status Results

Leslie

I filed on 2/1 and mine says the same thing. Just checked this morning. Hopefully it changes soon :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter