so who has filed their taxes already?

surfergirl602

<font color=deeppink>Well you're one step ahead of
We did! We had to wait for the Military active duty w-2 to be released today, but I had all the info typed in to the h&r site and ready to go, so all I needed to do was double check all the info and then hit send!

Expected return due on Feb 1st! (according to the IRS refund cycle chart.)

I'm so glad to get them out of the way.

We use an accountant, but our stuff is to him. We'll probably pay in though. DH does quite a bit of side work.

I love getting the taxes out of the way as early as possible. DH already got his W-2. Mine is always attached to my January paycheck at the end of the month. I work for a school district and that's how they've always done it. DH will work on the taxes as soon as we get it!

Our's were accepted the 18 and we should have dd on the 25th!:goodvibes

We're still waiting on my w-2. We were supposed to get them yesterday, so I'm thinking they will be in on Monday. Our taxes are as simple as can be this year, so I plan on getting all the info put in this weekend, so all I'll have to do on Monday is add my w-2.

not us :(

Neither of us have our w-2's and we are still waiting on our 1099

After we get the 1099 there is slim to no chance that we'll even get a refund this year

Done on thursday. Fed return accepted in thursday, state return on friday. Should have my refunds on February 1.

Still waiting for our W2s. I'm not excited to get it done anyway since our refund is going toward a new roof. ho- hum.
Not fun but it has to be done.

Not yet. Still waiting on my W2 statement (DH got his almost two weeks ago!), my student loan interest statement, and our mortgage/escrow account statement. Any refund we get is going to home improvements and vehicle maintenance. We used a large percentage of our refund last year to pay for our plane tickets and pay on our package for our Disney World trip. Wish I could say the same for this year :laughing:

We have everything but one bank interest statement. Everything else has been entered in and then we can file.

We did! We had to wait for the Military active duty w-2 to be released today, but I had all the info typed in to the h&r site and ready to go, so all I needed to do was double check all the info and then hit send!

Expected return due on Feb 1st! (according to the IRS refund cycle chart.)

I'm so glad to get them out of the way.

I am almost ready to hit send. Not happy with the return amount this year. Just posted a new thread on it!

Nope, not yet. We're waiting for our W2's and some other forms. We usually file within the first week or two of February.

But we are very excited, as we are either expecting to break even, or we may even get a refund. Either is fine with us! :thumbsup2

diznee25

Ours are done. They were accepted on January 17th. According to the refund cycle that means DD on Jan 25 but the IRS website says Jan 31st. Going by what the IRS site says so we should have the return back in two weeks max. It comes at a good time too, the stove is dying. We are using part of our return on the stove, part to pay off the truck, part to pay off a credit card, and part to go to my sister's wedding. You know, all the fun things you get to do when you are an adult.

I wont get my w2 until end of the month. Dh already got his. Our tax appt is feb 10th @6pm so it wont get entered until the following week. how long does it take to get the refund if you have automatic deposit?

After having gotten burned by a W2 that was changed and a investment statement that changes (they have until 3/15 to do the changes and then send them out) we get everything ready but wait to send it in.

Just filed mine. The W2 we were waiting for arrived today. Should get the refund on 2/1. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter