so who has filed their taxes already?

So no dd as of this morning :sad2: even though according to the filing chart it should have. The irs website still says the 7th :confused3

I just want it so i can pay off my trip ( I can without it) just makes it easier..

I didn't get mine either :sad2:.... I wanted mine so I could make my deposit!! It is more than enough to pay for the whole trip, but gonna wait and see if FD comes out to pay balance, but can't make the deposit without that refund!! Plus my quoted hold will run out tommorrow so have to redo it all.

We filed 1/22 in the am using Turbo Tax. WMR still says..."We have received your tax return and it is being processed. Unless there is a processing delay or you owe other taxes, you should receive your refund by February 7, 2012."

:confused3

Yep, me too. :headache:

I didn't get mine either :sad2:.... I wanted mine so I could make my deposit!! It is more than enough to pay for the whole trip, but gonna wait and see if FD comes out to pay balance, but can't make the deposit without that refund!! Plus my quoted hold will run out tommorrow so have to redo it all.

If you call, they should be able to extend the hold for you. I've done it for clients many times. :)

My status on WMR finally changed this morning. It said that my refund is scheduled to be direct deposited into my account on Friday (2/3). Finally!!!

I can finally pay off a few bills and get something for myself that I've been waiting to get. Yay! Hoping to also have enough left over to put aside for emergency.

My status on WMR finally changed this morning. It said that my refund is scheduled to be direct deposited into my account on Friday (2/3). Finally!!!

I can finally pay off a few bills and get something for myself that I've been waiting to get. Yay! Hoping to also have enough left over to put aside for emergency.

Me Too!! Me Too!!

My DD was there this morning. YAY!! :thumbsup2 (We filed on 1/17)

The WMR said it would be DD tomorrow, but our credit union always releases our deposits a day early, including our paychecks. :cool1:

We filed 1/22 in the am using Turbo Tax. WMR still says..."We have received your tax return and it is being processed. Unless there is a processing delay or you owe other taxes, you should receive your refund by February 7, 2012."

:confused3

We filed 1/24 and still have the same message as you.

Looks like we got stuck in the set of returns that were delayed.

http://www.accountingtoday.com/news/IRS-Warns-Tax-Refund-Delays-61542-1.html

The IRS noted that the delay only affects some early filers, and taxpayers whose returns were accepted by the IRS on or after January 26 would not experience the delay.

Mine were filed on the 22nd, so I'm still getting the February 7th message. Darn.......:rolleyes1

Mine were filed on the 22nd, so I'm still getting the February 7th message. Darn.......:rolleyes1

Same here. I'm always worried something is wrong until the deposit goes though. Its okay that its on the 7th... DH can't buy our park tickets until he gets back to his base anyway... (he's training somewhere else for the next three weeks) but I just want to have them in hand. lol

Went to check WMR and its saying it can't provide any information.:confused3 It was saying the 7th, so maybe they're updating the status... Once can hope anyways. :lmao:

I got mine back yesterday. I bought a solar powered hot water heater this year and the government paid for $3898 of it. I had an adoption rebate last year and didn't get my money until late August. It was much better this year.

Went to check WMR and its saying it can't provide any information.:confused3 It was saying the 7th, so maybe they're updating the status... Once can hope anyways. :lmao:

Mine says by the 7th too and I checked it and it was down so I am with you and am hoping it will change and say DD tomorrow!

Finally!!! 2 and a half weeks AFTER filing.... I got my DD today!!!!

Yippee now can finally book....

Oh my God.... freaking out here..... I got our refund today.... it was the wrong amount?!?!? Its supposed to be $3700, they only deposited $115!!!!! I am going to call (and be on hold forever) as soon as the kids leave for school, but I am just sick over this. I have NO idea what the problem is! Our taxes are straight forward, and done online with h&r block!

Oh my God.... freaking out here..... I got our refund today.... it was the wrong amount?!?!? Its supposed to be $3700, they only deposited $115!!!!! I am going to call (and be on hold forever) as soon as the kids leave for school, but I am just sick over this. I have NO idea what the problem is! Our taxes are straight forward, and done online with h&r block!

Have you checked WMR to see if it says anything? Could you possibly owe anything to anyone that could get it taken out of your refund, IE Child support, student loans, etc :confused3 I hope you get it worked out and quick!

Have you checked WMR to see if it says anything? Could you possibly owe anything to anyone that could get it taken out of your refund, IE Child support, student loans, etc :confused3 I hope you get it worked out and quick!

No, we don't owe anything like that. I did check the site, and it doesn't say anything. Ugh, there is just a huge knot in my stomach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter