So what 'cha wearing to the Halloween Party?

What will you wear?

• Full on costume, baby!

• Halloween themed clothes

• Whatever I grab out of the suitcase is it, sister!

• Other (Oh c'mon! What do you mean by "other"?!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
We'll have:
Fireman (cutest Costco Fireman costume ever...complete with suspenders and brass closures!)
Snow White
Transformer Bumble Bee
Vampire
and then DH, me and oldest DS are wearing our Borg shirts.....I'm 2 of 9 :) resistance if futile LOL

This is my progress so far on my Rapunzel costume! Oct 30th party, most likely.

301214_2058028530480_1237620211_32011124_1237549228_n.jpg

That looks great!

70s Tennis players

But will you have John McEnroe angry hair?! :rotfl:

Oct 31st!

Theme is the 1940s: Wife is a Flapper girl. I splurged and am going as a Gangster. Just missing the big chain is all!

same costumes as 2008 - we will be the "queen pins" but we have an addition to our group - 2.5 year old DN. So we will be queen pins plus one bowling ball. Can't wait for our MNSSHP on October 13.
party: :dancer::ccat::eeyore::smickey:

I got two costumes today:

DS8 will be Buzz. I bought the Disney Store version with light-up wings. But no pics because it's a surprise.

DH will be Skeletor. I love this costume.

6173481433_2e6c848eff_z.jpg

Still waiting for the other two costumes to arrive.

We are going on October 25th for the first time. I am dressing up as a Gypsy, DH where's waldo, DD16 Sailor, DD16 DBF16 Alice, DD14 Pirate and DD11 Matt hatter. We can't wait!!!! :cheer2:

My costume came yesterday. I shelled out the money for the Disney Store dress because all the other options were way more risque than Minnie should ever be.

6186945175_4fae84f632.jpg

We're going on Oct 23. If it's not 90 degrees, i'm planning to wear a black shirt and tights.

DSis's costume came this week.

6204041778_b7c3949621.jpg

She also has crown, shoes and a flamingo purse to go with it.

Just ordered my white gloves so that's everything costume-wise for us.

Me - Minnie
DH - Skeletor
DSis - Queen of Hearts
DS8 - Buzz

We'll be at the party on Oct 23. It's a surprise on DS's 9th birthday.

Hubby and I are both going as 80s zombies. He'll have a bright red Members Only jacket, Converse sneaks, and an old Pitfall Atari shirt, and I'll be doing the leg warmers, knit shirt, side ponytail thing. We'll both have pale faces, dark under eye makeup, and black lipstick. My dad is going with us, and he's going to be a Butte Montana Bulldog (mascot from where he grew up). I can't wait! We're going on Oct. 11th. :)

So, my wife, one of her best friends and myself will be going on oct 27th.

My wife will be dressing as a naughty referee. (don't worry it's a good costume, doesn't come off as skimpy or anything)

Her friend may or may not dress up.

As for me, well smaller stature, most adult male costumes don't fit me. Too big or too small. So I'm piecing together a Marty McFly costume. Got my jeans, red shirt and plaid like button up. Just working on trying to get a jean jacket or shirt (trying to be cost effective) and the red bubble/quilted vest or should I say his life reserver lol

I made my Minnie Mouse dress, purse, and shoe covers! I purchased the ears at Disney. Great fun!!! This was on Sept. 20th.

AND I got to meet Captain Hook--woo hoo! :)

DH and I hit MNSSHP every year and we never dress up, but that's changing this year! We'll be there on 10/18 as Toy Story characters; Rex (him!) and a green Alien (me). :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter