~Snowbird Chat 2~

I kind of thought so. Last trip it wasn't crowded and there was only a 10 minute wait so we were comfortable with them getting in line together without us. I'm just not sure I'll be too comfortable with them waiting alone if it's a longer wait time this trip.

I agree with Meghan, Kim. They will absolutely let you do that! ::yes::

Hey Everyone! I haven't been posting a lot but I do still get the emails from this wonderful group. I saw this conversation and wanted to chime in. Unless Miss E is 7 (sorry Kim, I can't remember if she is 6 or 7) she can not ride unless accompanied by someone 14 or older. See the comment below - thisis from a recent thread that I was following a little while ago. If she is 7 than no problem.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47906517&postcount=16

I have a bit of Disney news myself - but y'all are gonna have to wait for it!!! ;) I promise to be back soon! :goodvibes

My kids have been on plenty of rides with out us, long before DS was close to being 14. I'm sure they are enforcing the park entry with kids under 14, but I wonder how much they pay attention to the riding part. We have never even been looked at twice about it. :)

Just checking in. My office is right near the finish line of the Boston Marathon, so we were closed yesterday. Today, it was under lockdown, within the zone of the crime scene. Not the way I want a day off.

We're open again tomorrow. I'm not sure how I'm going to react to the devastation in an area I've worked in for over 15 years.

Oh, but on a brighter note - my ADR date was earlier this month. I managed to get V&A for my d's birthday, and I snagged a dinner reservation at BOG. The rest we'll probably wing - we prefer resort restaurants that tend not to get booked up.

Just checking in. My office is right near the finish line of the Boston Marathon, so we were closed yesterday. Today, it was under lockdown, within the zone of the crime scene. Not the way I want a day off.

We're open again tomorrow. I'm not sure how I'm going to react to the devastation in an area I've worked in for over 15 years.

Oh, but on a brighter note - my ADR date was earlier this month. I managed to get V&A for my d's birthday, and I snagged a dinner reservation at BOG. The rest we'll probably wing - we prefer resort restaurants that tend not to get booked up.

Good thing you were closed yesterday! How scary. I bet it will be strange to go back.

Good job on the ADRs!

How scary! :sad2:

Glad you got your ADR's!

Hey Everyone! I haven't been posting a lot but I do still get the emails from this wonderful group. I saw this conversation and wanted to chime in. Unless Miss E is 7 (sorry Kim, I can't remember if she is 6 or 7) she can not ride unless accompanied by someone 14 or older. See the comment below - thisis from a recent thread that I was following a little while ago. If she is 7 than no problem.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47906517&postcount=16

I have a bit of Disney news myself - but y'all are gonna have to wait for it!!! ;) I promise to be back soon! :goodvibes

Bummer. She's only 6 but she is the height of a 7yr old. :rolleyes1 I may be able to ride it once. I'm thinking twice in a row was just asking for trouble.

Can't wait to hear about your Disney news!!!

These arrived yesterday! The kids are so excited!!!! We sat tonight and they picked out some of the ebay pins I ordered on the straps. I packed them away in my Disney stash so they don't play with them between now and the trip!

Kim! (NDG)You leave us hanging like that with "a bit of Disney news"?????
popcorn::
You BETTER be back soon, my friend!!

Kim - (Monny) those are super cute! Are those autograph books or card holders or what?

Kim, Kim,...don't you know we are an impatient bunch?!!!:rotfl2: SPILL IT!!!

Kim~ Love the kids little bags and auto books!!!!!! Good job!!!

Well, today was mine and Mike's 19th anniversary!!!!:bride::groom:party:

So, we got new wedding bands!!! I totally love them!! Mine is being resized, but his was a perfect fit and l love it so much! they are both very different, but both so 'us'!!! So,...we had dinner out also, and now here we sit on FB and the Disboards!! LOL!!!!! We are both exhausted...ring shopping will take it out of ya!!! But, we got married when I was 19 (I turned 20 that summer) and so he has had me half of my life at this point.. YAY for Mike!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

So sorry to keep y'all just hangin around! HA!!!

Well, what do you think of my signature????? I didn't have enough time to create a proper ticker but i will do that later! Gotta run! Off to my Ladies Bible Study this morning! TTYL! xoxo

Well, what do you think of my signature????? I didn't have enough time to create a proper ticker but i will do that later! Gotta run! Off to my Ladies Bible Study this morning! TTYL! xoxo

How exciting!!!!! I am so glad you are getting to do this together!!!!!

These arrived yesterday! The kids are so excited!!!! We sat tonight and they picked out some of the ebay pins I ordered on the straps. I packed them away in my Disney stash so they don't play with them between now and the trip!

Love them!! :love:

So, we got new wedding bands!!! I totally love them!! Mine is being resized, but his was a perfect fit and l love it so much! they are both very different, but both so 'us'!!! So,...we had dinner out also, and now here we sit on FB and the Disboards!! LOL!!!!! We are both exhausted...ring shopping will take it out of ya!!! But, we got married when I was 19 (I turned 20 that summer) and so he has had me half of my life at this point.. YAY for Mike!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Happy Anniversary!! :lovestruc Congrats on the new rings! :goodvibes

I like it a LOT!! Congrats! I'm sure you will have a blast! Especially when it's warm and you have that great pool to enjoy!

Happy Anniversary to you both! I'd love to see pics of your new rings!

I like it a LOT!! Congrats! I'm sure you will have a blast! Especially when it's warm and you have that great pool to enjoy!

Happy Anniversary to you both! I'd love to see pics of your new rings!

when I get mine back I will have to send you a pic!! It's getting resized...will have it today or tomorrow maybe!

Kim! (NDG)You leave us hanging like that with "a bit of Disney news"?????
popcorn::
You BETTER be back soon, my friend!!

Kim - (Monny) those are super cute! Are those autograph books or card holders or what?
They are autograph books. I bought them off of etsy!

So exciting!!! Can't wait to hear details about your trip!

Happy anniversary to you both! Half your life is definitely an accomplishment!

Some news here on my part - I've been offered a job and it looks like I'm going to be offered another one! One's a nanny share, with two one year old children. The other is for three children, all school age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter