• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Snow-Wigd and the Christmas Elves, a December pre-trip!

We just booked LTT for lunch on Christmas Day! We will see when to fit in that HBD girls lunch some other day.

I'm glad you liked the stuff in the package. It made me think of your CP breakfast...
AND for the records, you are NOT a bad friend! Shame on me for not telling you about the PTR.....

Yay for the all-family meal - and in the beautiful Magic Kingdom which will be dressed up in Christmasy things. That'll be fun!

After opening the package, I was ready to put up a Christmas tree! :laughing:
Brooklynn will be here Friday night or Saturday morning, because we are going to Disney on Ice this weekend. I'm going to close the box back up and let her open them herself. I was just too curious, so I had to peek. :)

We had dinner at Cinderella's Castle on Thanksgiving in 2002. Our group was 15 people and we loved it. Best part, no dishes!

LTT sounds like a good choice. It makes me think of the early Americans gathering together to celebrate the holidays. It's it's in the perfect spot to pick up a little something for your Christmas Tree.

Yay for the all-family meal - and in the beautiful Magic Kingdom which will be dressed up in Christmasy things. That'll be fun!

After opening the package, I was ready to put up a Christmas tree! :laughing:
Brooklynn will be here Friday night or Saturday morning, because we are going to Disney on Ice this weekend. I'm going to close the box back up and let her open them herself. I was just too curious, so I had to peek. :)
I just have one worry about this meal, what if the MK is at capacity? I know that there will be no rope drop for us. We will have to be packed and ready to check out before heading over.
Oh, and about the peeking, I would have done the very same thing!:laughing:
We had dinner at Cinderella's Castle on Thanksgiving in 2002. Our group was 15 people and we loved it. Best part, no dishes!

LTT sounds like a good choice. It makes me think of the early Americans gathering together to celebrate the holidays. It's it's in the perfect spot to pick up a little something for your Christmas Tree.

I thought it sounded like a very cozy, traditional Christmas meal. I love LTT for lunch. So now we need to cancel our other meal there and maybe do HBD that day...

I thought it sounded like a very cozy, traditional Christmas meal. I love LTT for lunch. So now we need to cancel our other meal there and maybe do HBD that day...

So how many changes to ADRs are you going to make this trip? Are you going to keep count or maybe Shocker is?

So how many changes to ADRs are you going to make this trip? Are you going to keep count or maybe Shocker is?
:laughing: I was just about to post about a few changes that are being made.....

Shocker will be keeping track.....
But right now the count is 4.

Cha,cha, cha, changes...... or so David Bowie says!
I'm quite happy with the changes we made to our ADRs and park plans.

Here they are:

Sunday: arrive a little after 1:00 and check in at Kidani
Dinner at 50's Prime Time then Osbourne lights Fantasmic is showing tonight so that may be a possibility. Magic Kingdom has EMH that night so we may go there. This I'll let the others decide. We may even split up. I do so want to see the castle.:cloud9:

Monday: rope drop at Epcot lunch at Le Cellier, then may go to Magic Kingdom evening CS my choice will be Casey's but the others can go their own way. We will meet back up at Main Street Station for the surprise Wishes Cruise with Shann and her teacher friend. It will be so much fun to watch Wishes and talk school.:laughing: By the way, Marc and I are the only ones that know about the cruise!

Tuesday: Tusker House bfast before the park opens. This should be a real quick ride over then we plan to do as much as possible before an afternoon break then over to W.S. for an 8:20 R&C ressie. Can you say Illuminations from the patio? Love it!

Wednesday: Rope Drop at DHS Lunch for the girls at HBD and the guys at Sci Fi there isn't a Fantasmic showing this evening so we will just decide. Maybe DTD or MK for Spectro.

Thursday: Rope drop at Epcot early seating at Candlelight Processional after a dinner at Biergarten. This will be our day to explore World Showcase
After the CP back over to MK for Spectro and Wishes.

Friday: Christmas pack up to go home, lunch at LTT then catch the ME for the airport depart at 5:30

It's a quick trip, lots to pack in, but not the last for us! It will be fun to share the fun with our newbies!

Oh and did I mention we are doing the DDP? This will be a big change for us but I think it's a good idea to put limits on ordering at meals. My girls like to order stuff then not eat it.....:headache:

One more thing, we will be christening our second purple locker. I need to start thinking of a name for it. The one we have now is Wigdoutdislocker, what do you think about Shockersdislocker for our new one?

You are right -- you have a lot packed into your days, but it is all fun stuff and how lovely to spend Christmas at Walt Disney World!

I like the new name for the next owner's locker! Now you can have his and her purple boxes. :lmao:

I just have one worry about this meal, what if the MK is at capacity? I know that there will be no rope drop for us. We will have to be packed and ready to check out before heading over.

That is a thought. You should get there as early as you can, I guess, because they do sometimes close during that week. Hopefully it wouldn't be up until a little later in the day, though, if they were to reach capacity, and even then, there are stages of closing. Maybe just get all that you possibly can packed up and ready to go the night before, then scoot out the door early. Christmas morning at Magic Kingdom could be especially magical!

What time is your LTT lunch? I'm thinking hot chocolate and pastries in Magic Kingdom on Christmas morning to hold you over until lunch sounds wonderful.

Wigd:

Great changes to your ADR's. I love your plans. The Wishes cruise sounds great. I love LTT lunch. We just ate there last week for lunch and the food was really good and soooooo much. Next time I will split a sandwich. I could barely make a dent.

I bet Kidani will look beautiful at christmas. I really hope you enjoy your stay. Friday is my 7 month window for my May trip and I am so curious to see what's going to be available. I would :love::love::love:to get BC, BWV, or Wilderness Lodge (wishful thinking....I know), but I would be quite content to go back to Kidani! The other resort I would like to try is OKW. I :love:trying new places.

Your plans look really great, Anita! I am bummed that we will miss each other by one day, but you'll have to get Kidani all ready for us before we get there. :lmao:

Take care and have a great week!

Sunday: arrive a little after 1:00 and check in at Kidani
Dinner at 50's Prime Time then Osbourne lights Fantasmic is showing tonight so that may be a possibility. Magic Kingdom has EMH that night so we may go there. This I'll let the others decide. We may even split up. I do so want to see the castle.:cloud9:

I think we'll be at the MK EMH that night unless we're just too tired to make it.

Monday: rope drop at Epcot lunch at Le Cellier, then may go to Magic Kingdom evening CS my choice will be Casey's but the others can go their own way. We will meet back up at Main Street Station for the surprise Wishes Cruise with Shann and her teacher friend. It will be so much fun to watch Wishes and talk school.:laughing: By the way, Marc and I are the only ones that know about the cruise!

I can't *wait* for this!! I can't wait to meet y'all AND to surprise your family & my friend. It's going to be the perfect ending to our trip

One more thing, we will be christening our second purple locker. I need to start thinking of a name for it. The one we have now is Wigdoutdislocker, what do you think about Shockersdislocker for our new one?

That is a great name! Love the rhyming :)

shann

Your plans look great. Lots to do but you'll have fun fitting it in with your crew. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Harper taking it all in.:goodvibes

I think that your plans look fabulous...:thumbsup2

5 nights at Disney during Christmas sounds pretty sweet to me...since you're used to going longer...look at it as a speciality trip...:santa:

Ok I have a confession to make...:rolleyes1...I just realized much to my relief that Shocker is your husband Marc...

I'm usually pretty quick on the uptake but I got in on your last TR pretty far in and when I read through I must have missed that connection-now I realized it is in your first post...:dance3:...:confused3

I just thought that you had a Dis stalker or something...and was concerned for you...

It's much funnier now that I realize that you guys know each other and are in fact married...:lmao:

Your plans and meals sound fab! You should have a Magical Christmas trip. Have you started purchasing stuff yet?

Your plans look great. Lots to do but you'll have fun fitting it in with your crew. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Harper taking it all in.:goodvibes
I think Harper will be quite interested in everything going on around her! It's going to take some splitting up to get it all done but I wouldn't even want to try to make them all happy....
I think that your plans look fabulous...:thumbsup2

5 nights at Disney during Christmas sounds pretty sweet to me...since you're used to going longer...look at it as a speciality trip...:santa:
Thank you! We feel the same way about it being a specialty trip, but aside from our trip last summer we typically only stay 5 nights so this isn't too far out of the ordinary. Now being there at Christmas is quite a new experience!

Ok I have a confession to make...:rolleyes1...I just realized much to my relief that Shocker is your husband Marc...
HE IS????

OH yea, he is.....:rotfl2:

I'm usually pretty quick on the uptake but I got in on your last TR pretty far in and when I read through I must have missed that connection-now I realized it is in your first post...:dance3:...:confused3
You have no idea how hard I am laughing at this moment!

I just thought that you had a Dis stalker or something...and was concerned for you...
Be very concerned for me anyway...

It's much funnier now that I realize that you guys know each other and are in fact married...:lmao:
WE DO? WE ARE??

Oh I guess sooo........

Oh Patricia, this has been such a long day and I want to thank you for the laugh attack you just bestowed upon me.:rotfl:

Your plans and meals sound fab! You should have a Magical Christmas trip. Have you started purchasing stuff yet?

Just as soon as we had our dates last January I started making purchases for Harper, she has quite a few Disney outfits and jackets. At this moment I think we are set for ADRs I'm quite happy with them at the moment. I hope we can figure out a time for some of the group to get to Fantasmic....

Your ADRs look fantastic. Cannot wait to see all the pictures of AKV, the holiday decor, manpris, and most especially Harper!

I like the new name for the next owner's locker! Now you can have his and her purple boxes. :lmao:

page_lockers_diagram_001.jpg

Does "his and her" mean her stuff does not go into his?

Your ADRs look fantastic. Cannot wait to see all the pictures of AKV, the holiday decor, manpris, and most especially Harper!
Oh gosh, do you think we'll see any manpris in December?:laughing:
We are very excited for Disney "firsts" on tihs trip!

page_lockers_diagram_001.jpg

Does "his and her" mean her stuff does not go into his?

What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine.....remember?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter